Author Topic: Im lodging an official complaint!  (Read 17063 times)

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
Im lodging an official complaint!
« on: December 03, 2014, 09:13:07 PM »
Im lodgin an official complaint about winchester!

Hes really annoying and believe himself in everything.

Hes trying to make believe people i hack and spammed me everyday on game.

Thank you!
Mr.120apm aka U8! Best player of the world losing 4v3 against Phillip5256.

Online Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
Re: Im lodging an official complaint!
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2014, 09:26:14 PM »
I never talk to you in game unless you speak to me. Which you always do for your retarded shit talk. And the proof of you spamming me in game is there, Prove that i'm spamming you in game when you have the /dnd option enabled.

I'll even give you a chance to prove that some account thats spamming you is me! Admins reveal all my akas on this thread please. (Not that many results will come out cause smurfing is not my thing)

And besides that, you said you wern't reading any of my posts. So therefore you're a lier again.

& You backstabbed me and est.1988 in a 3v3 yesterday when I wasn't even talking to you whilst allying you. Our day started off with us allying each other in that game and all you said at the start was "Oh you don't want to ally a supposed hacker now do you?" to which I responded "I didn't really wanna ally you, but you'll hack either way what can I do about it." We said nothing else to each other in that game, and 10 minutes later you came and started killing both your allies. The white player who was at 4/5 just sat the rest of the game and let you and est kill each other when I gave him vision to show that you're just killing your allies. And you lost against est despite your petty ambush

Offline Warchief Lightbringer-

• Server Admin
  • Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2014, 10:58:10 PM »
Winchester you are absolutely fucking right man. He is what he hates. Lol.
Constantly accusing me the most legit ever without proofs and then complaining when he gets accused when he actually hacked in games recently and on Europe.

Sent from my HM 1SW using Tapatalk

aka DeaDLyGaMeS

Offline iL

• Administrator
  • Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2014, 01:18:46 PM »
Any offers for such situations?
To ban him or to do anything else?
People like Freedom of Speech, they will not accept any kind of sensorship here.
This forum is just kind of reincarnation of Warcraft Occult forum, is censor-free...

Server Rules against insults and slander applies to the bnet-server only, not to a forum.
Need help to translate War2Combat to German, French, Italian, Polish or another language: http://forum.war2.ru/index.php/topic,4728.0.html
Please, contact me if you are interested in that.

• Server Admin
  • Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2014, 01:35:07 PM »
I would add Il that racism will not be allowed here. Shit talk, insults, anything goes but no racism.

aka DeaDLyGaMeS

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2014, 01:49:21 PM »
People like Freedom of Speech, they will not accept any kind of sensorship here.
This forum is just kind of reincarnation of Warcraft Occult forum, is censor-free...

Server Rules against insults and slander applies to the bnet-server only, not to a forum.

Set an official 1v1 20 bo so i can rape his ass 11-0 before he even know game was start.

• Server Admin
  • Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2014, 02:15:11 PM »
I will take the challenge provided both of us e war videos and uploads it...

aka DeaDLyGaMeS

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 04, 2014, 02:21:03 PM »
I already told you light, your not allowed to play anymore untill others client are close.

Lagbringhacks-

Online Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 04, 2014, 07:23:33 PM »
I would add Il that racism will not be allowed here. Shit talk, insults, anything goes but no racism.

Yet he continues to be racist against me for being from australia/new zealand in-game and on the occult forums, he hasn't quite done it yet here on this forum yet, but his coming close with his implications that I only defend koorb cause his from new zealand (Which I can tell you it has nothing to do with it, he can be from asia or arabia for all i care), it's only a matter of time really. Which is also funny because he was crying hardcore about a racist thread on the occult forums when he goes ahead and does the same thing. Which is another thing we can go ahead and call him out on for being exactly what he hates.

I already told you light, your not allowed to play anymore untill others client are close.

Lagbringhacks-

You shouldn't even be playing at all after you evaded your last ban (WHICH WAS RECENTLY I MIGHT ADD) you filthy hacker.

Set an official 1v1 20 bo so i can rape his ass 11-0 before he even know game was start.

Equinox still needs to serve his ban first. He avoided his one that he received recently and then went on to /f a spam me like Koorb did to him, only Equinox was also impersonating Lightbringer under the name LPzLightBringer, I have the evidence of him spamming me in game on one of the threads here on the forum, I can post it again on this thread if you want me to IL. he is known to lie, and he impersonated one of your administrators so that people would lose respect for your staff. It ended up failing on his part, but that still needs to be taken seriously. As he may try and fool someone into doing something for him or threaten to 'abuse his power' that he does not even have because his not even an administrator, but pretending to be one. He is known as a hacker now, so on top of that he may now hack under that name to give people the impression that your administrator Lightbringer hacks (Especially since Equinox keeps saying that he hacks even on this very thread without proof, just like he keeps saying I have none)

• Server Admin
  • Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 05, 2014, 12:02:10 AM »
To EQ:
1. I have REPEATEDLY told you I USE WarcCombat 3.15. Ironically, it is my who updated combat to this version. You claim I am not using it without any proofs. I also told you to ask IL (since you trust him right?) to look into the database (which I have READ ONLY access) and tell you that I am indeed using the latest version of combat.

2. I am proposing to take up your challenge of 20 1v1s with WARVIDEO recorded game by both of us and to UPLOAD it. Warvideo cannot be faked as far as I know.

You have dodged the 1s challenge with warvideo on for both parties, implied I am not using combat which I CREATED and FAILED to give proof that I am
i) Not using latest combat edition
ii) am a hacker or have been caught hacking unlike you.

You should be banned for slandering. Unfortunately, I do not 'power trip' as you have seemed to make a case for and even got messiah in your bandwagon. You are effectively what you hate.
aka DeaDLyGaMeS

Offline iL

• Administrator
  • Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 05, 2014, 02:53:31 AM »
So, where do i come in? You feel free to play 1v1 with anyone you want.
What's the difference between racism and insulting? Why should we deny racism and allow other?
As for me, racism is kind of insulting, isn't it?

Winchester, i don't plan to ban anyone here, i just want to understand him firstly.
I have the evidence of him spamming me in game on one of the threads here on the forum, I can post it again on this thread if you want me to IL.
Would be good, just maybe to post the link to that your message. I tried to find it, but i can't.
Need help to translate War2Combat to German, French, Italian, Polish or another language: http://forum.war2.ru/index.php/topic,4728.0.html

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 05, 2014, 03:15:28 AM »
Winchester spammed me all day day long when im game, dont know how much time i have to use dnd mode.

And this is true light whats the difference between calling you a cock sucker or stupid muslim.. No one your still a stupid muslim cock sucker!
« Last Edit: December 05, 2014, 03:22:06 AM by Equinox »

Online Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 05, 2014, 03:48:23 AM »
Winchester spammed me all day day long when im game, dont know how much time i have to use dnd mode.

And this is true light whats the difference between calling you a cock sucker or stupid muslim.. No one your still a stupid muslim cock sucker!

I am gaming with my friends, you abuse me in the lobby and join the games im in. You're literally retarded. Lightbringer do you have lobby chat logs by any chance to prove that I DONT speak to this moron until he speaks to me? Only when he gets verbally raped into shutting up is when he crys wolf the next day.

Would be good, just maybe to post the link to that your message. I tried to find it, but i can't.

Here you go IL, This is Equinox Impersonating LightBringer and spamming /f a on me (He did it around 30 times in the channel too but My Screenshots in the channel do not work), while he was doing this he was also impersonating myself, Swift and Lunatic in the channel by adding LPz at the start of the name

Essentially what he's doing here is trying to frame one of your admins Lightbringer.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2014, 03:51:10 AM by Winchester »

Offline iL

• Administrator
  • Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 05, 2014, 04:01:00 AM »
Here you go IL, This is Equinox Impersonating LightBringer and spamming /f a on me (He did it around 30 times in the channel too but My Screenshots in the channel do not work), while he was doing this he was also impersonating myself, Swift and Lunatic in the channel by adding LPz at the start of the name
Well, i checked that, that took place at Nov 28.
And LPzLightbringer is definitely Equinox.
So, looks like i should officially give him a warning for spam and impersonation, right?

It's easy to check if you have SS or just your aka and his aka in that incident.
Then i could check logs and give him a warning...

Online Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 05, 2014, 04:20:35 AM »
Well, i checked that, that took place at Nov 28.
And LPzLightbringer is definitely Equinox.
So, looks like i should officially give him a warning for spam and impersonation, right?

It's easy to check if you have SS or just your aka and his aka in that incident.
Then i could check logs and give him a warning...

PraiseVivec and Equinox are the names in his claim as of recently, And you will notice that I do not do any kind of /f a spamming against him so he is able to simply ignore or use dnd features when he can't handle the heat anymore from the arguements which he starts whenever I log in. I tend to just finish.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2014, 04:22:33 AM by Winchester »