Author Topic: The real reason why TK left!  (Read 7725 times)

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
The real reason why TK left!
« on: December 05, 2014, 02:37:07 PM »
Did you ever ask yourself why tk left his admin position?

Because at last news he told us he was upset to see 341 ip bans.

He also said he cant stand all this abusive power banning.

But he never said name, but we can think he was talking about lightbringer since there only 2 admins here * tk and light *

So did you ever ask yourself why he leave.

The next day after he left he start asking me about 3.15, he start telling me he just upgrade to 3.15.

Did you guys not see something weird here?

Did you try to send me a message or something tk? Did you realise everything i was saying about 2.02 was true? did you realiase lightbringer use hacks?

Lightbringer told me he never use 2.02, he told me he just upgrade to 3.15, i ask him wich version he was using and he tell me 3.05.

I ask him what the reason a programmar have to use 3.05 when he know il made 3.15.

He never answer me.

Open your heart bro told us the truth!

Mr.120apm aka U8! Best player of the world losing 4v3 against Phillip5256.

Offline {Lance}

• Sappers
    • View Profile
Re: The real reason why TK left!
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2014, 02:39:18 PM »
Not sure if you're aware, but TK still has an admin account.  He used it to kick some of the spamming usernames just the other day while it was happening on my stream.  While he was watching my stream he had me scroll up in my chat log to get the names of the accounts.
Dk At hall is cause I started with temple at start and didn't need the castle . Not a hack .  I wouldn't bother editing a ss btw

^---- Dellam doesnt hack!  See, even by his own admission, no hack!!  LMFAO.

Offline Warchief Lightbringer-

• Server Admin
  • Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2014, 02:51:30 PM »

Lightbringer told me he never use 2.02, he told me he just upgrade to 3.15, i ask him wich version he was using and he tell me 3.05.

I ask him what the reason a programmar have to use 3.05 when he know il made 3.15.

He never answer me.

Open your heart bro told us the truth!

God are you fucking retarded. I've been hammering all over the forums and on bnet I MADE 3.15. Im USING 3.15. Stop spreading your bullshit lies.
aka DeaDLyGaMeS

Offline {Lance}

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2014, 02:55:47 PM »
Isnt the difference between .05 and 15 only the .dll additions to fix colors on Win7 and add the pink color to black among other small things?  I dont believe it had any war2 exe updated versions.
Dk At hall is cause I started with temple at start and didn't need the castle . Not a hack .  I wouldn't bother editing a ss btw

^---- Dellam doesnt hack!  See, even by his own admission, no hack!!  LMFAO.

Offline Warchief Lightbringer-

• Server Admin
  • Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2014, 02:57:47 PM »
Isnt the difference between .05 and 15 only the .dll additions to fix colors on Win7 and add the pink color to black among other small things?  I dont believe it had any war2 exe updated versions.

Exactly. That too.
aka DeaDLyGaMeS

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2014, 03:03:12 PM »

I dont think light even know what he said, i think he was using 2.02 and because he was scare to version check he just tell me he was using 3.05.

So this is why i ask him why a programmar use 3.05 when he know il make the 3.15 because it make no sens.

Why he will use 3.05 when he just work on the 3.15???

Also since start he try to let open 2.02 for no reason, everything between me and light right now start from when i ask to close 2.02 client.

Then he start to tell me i was crazy because he made everthing in this game and i was wrong.. When i was totally right and Il finnaly made a post about it.

When light seen that post, instead of bow down and see he was wrong and i was right, he ask ill to go on the private section of the forum for admin.

Since this time hes just goes crazy on me, insult me, created aka who suppose to represent me, trying to get me ban from everywhere, Now, he also try to be friend with Ripe Lol! He is pretty weird!

« Last Edit: December 05, 2014, 03:06:59 PM by Equinox »

Offline Player

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2014, 06:00:49 PM »
rofl EQ cracks me up. I'm not sure if he's just fucking w/ LB or is serious though

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 05, 2014, 09:33:25 PM »
rofl EQ cracks me up. I'm not sure if he's just fucking w/ LB or is serious though

He actually is really really serious. He really believes all the shit he says lmao. He honestly believes that if he maphacks its just like typing on screen on single player and that nothing is wrong with it (Unless someone else does it to him then they are a hacker).

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 05, 2014, 09:50:40 PM »
EQ i have absolutely no idea what you're talkiing about with 3.15 and 2.0.2.0 .... i reinstalled war2 for a completely different reason that anything you might be thinking of. i dont know what you're thinking of... but i promise me re-installing war2 has nothing to do with it.

i do disagree with all of the banning.

im not a fan of il~'s new rules, i said that from the beginning.

im not saying anything bad about light or il, i just dont think adding more reasons to ban people is the right direction for the server to take right now .... i have never once tried to hide that... i am very much against banning people in general ... and when people do "deserve" to be banned i am very much against giving "LONG" bans. I am very much against "PERM" bans.

I'm tired of you EQ.... im tired that you and people like you cry when someone makes them mad.. and then when you dont get your way you turn into the exact same person you were just crying about

im tired of everyone getting so easily offended over WORDS.

we are supposed to be grown adults but we are getting mad because someone makes fun of the color of our skin, or religion, or where we are from?

who cares what other people say?!    ....  /dnd   / ignore   .... and if they resort to the /f add spam shit then give them a ban for a few days or a week tops.

its just so much silly shit going on .... why cant we just play war2 without trying to turn this server into the "Jerry Springer show"???

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 05, 2014, 09:55:01 PM »
What is that secret reason LOL Com on told me bro Lolll!!!

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 05, 2014, 10:01:03 PM »
the secret reason is that i dont want to be part of the jerry springer show.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 05, 2014, 10:14:33 PM »
Wich version you were using before and why? Did you know lightbringer was not using 3.15.

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 05, 2014, 10:19:24 PM »
i was using 3.15 because thats the verson you sent me on facebook when server.war2.ru was down

i re-installed 3.15 because my war2 was fking up and wanted to see if reinstalling it would help

i had no clue what version was anyone else was using nor did i care .. i just want to play war2.

Offline iL

• Administrator
  • Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 06, 2014, 06:53:31 AM »
i do disagree with all of the banning.

im not a fan of il~'s new rules, i said that from the beginning.

im not saying anything bad about light or il, i just dont think adding more reasons to ban people is the right direction for the server to take right now .... i have never once tried to hide that... i am very much against banning people in general ... and when people do "deserve" to be banned i am very much against giving "LONG" bans. I am very much against "PERM" bans.
As i wrote in the occult forum just before it does down, i'm not the main admin, i'm not the owner of community.
I just follow the majority (in this case, majority of admins).
Being admin, you have the same rights to ban and unban people than me. The problem is even 4 admins have different opinions for most questions.

You asked me what i do about unbanning everyone, i answered that'd prefer to don't do it.
I already tried that, just after moved server from Lance. I reconfigured new bnet-server and just removed long list of unknown ip-addresses with banned people.
We got long-time-played negative with step-by-step restoration that list by user requests. I didn't like that and prefer not to repeat. Of course i could be wrong and situation could be changed now.
And that's just my opinion.

You can do everything you think would be right being admin.
Need help to translate War2Combat to German, French, Italian, Polish or another language: http://forum.war2.ru/index.php/topic,4728.0.html
Please, contact me if you are interested in that.