Should Lance Host/Admin War2.RU Server?

Yes
7 (63.6%)
No
2 (18.2%)
Unsure
2 (18.2%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Author Topic: Let Lance Host/Admin War2.RU Server?  (Read 17654 times)

Offline GaNzTheLegend

• Best War2 Player Ever
  • Ogre Mage
  • #1 on: Kali, Heat, Zone, Kahn, GameStorm, Bnet, RU
    • View Profile
    • Kali Hall Of Fame
Let Lance Host/Admin War2.RU Server?
« on: August 14, 2015, 08:08:14 PM »
Here is what he was able to put together in only 2 months

"I already put together everything listed in this thread (except a hostbot),  antihack, hardware ban, ladders, user customizable icons, clans, observer features, and a shit ton of other things and compiled it into war2.us"

I think its time to give the server to Lance. iL seems way to busy to be able to accomplish the things that need to be done and seems to have lost interest in the game. We can keep the current admins etc.

iL is in favor of this if the community and admins are. What do you say war2 community?
« Last Edit: August 15, 2015, 12:24:18 PM by GaNzTheLegend »
Kali IGL Stats

Offline Delete mine too

• Death Knight
  • http://meatspin.com
    • View Profile
Re: Let Lance Host/Admin War2.RU Server?
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2015, 08:15:21 PM »
I'm not going through this again.

Offline EviL~Ryu

• (ง︡'-'︠)ง "Bitchin!" ®©℗™
  • Dragon
  • "It's going to be Legen-(wait for it......)-DARY!"
    • View Profile
    • Clan EviL Official Page
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2015, 08:16:16 PM »

Stfu grown men talking here.

Lance is definitely active enough to fit any post that you recommended Ganz.

Voted Yes, no brainier.

Sent from my Motorola DynaTAC 8000X using Tapatalk
« Last Edit: August 14, 2015, 11:04:09 PM by EviL~Ryu »

-Administrator of Clan EviL
-Developer (Trivia Development and Analytics)

Offline GaNzTheLegend

• Best War2 Player Ever
  • Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Kali Hall Of Fame
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2015, 08:16:26 PM »
IL said he trusts lance now and would ask the other admins and community about this so here it is. I just hope people don't make the same mistake as last time.

Sent from my SGH-I317M using Tapatalk
« Last Edit: August 14, 2015, 08:20:08 PM by GaNzTheLegend »
Kali IGL Stats

Offline Delete mine too

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2015, 08:28:17 PM »

Stfu grown men talking here.

You know what fuck you ryu. Suck a dick. Grow the fuck up. Go outside breath the fresh air.

Okay this is my breaking point. All this work for nothing countless days and hours.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=xQaSAxCjpnU

There I will just trash the project. Maybe continue it on my own. I can release it now. But I was adding into il antihack  for you all.

Fine you want him to run your server so be it I fucking give.

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2015, 10:56:54 PM »
i voted yes.

couldnt hurt.. game dies without him. if it dies with him it's not like he killed it.

Offline Meck

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2015, 12:15:51 AM »
Yes for M_Lance_G

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 15, 2015, 02:04:07 AM »
my deadline idea is better than this

lets encourage iL to give us a deadline, be it 2 or 3 months
« Last Edit: August 15, 2015, 03:58:36 AM by CLAW »

Offline shesycompany

• Death Knight
  • retired, be in music section
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 15, 2015, 11:40:09 AM »
il will probably make sure its fixed. lance would be ok also seems like a nice dude and i dont know who wouldnt want tupac on their team good work man.

Offline EviL~Ryu

• Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 15, 2015, 12:18:34 PM »
il will probably make sure its fixed. lance would be ok also seems like a nice dude and i dont know who wouldnt want tupac on their team good work man.

I am sure he will...but the game doesn't that have much time.

Offline Delete mine too

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 15, 2015, 03:15:54 PM »
This is not good to many would not go to lances server again period. Splitting the community one more time and this game dies period. I'll be the first to go.

I will not see the community trash on iL and ditch him. He made this server available for us all to play. Invested so much time and money into this game for us to play free. All he asked is not to cheat and follow his rules.

This thread just makes me sick. You all know the history of lance. Yes cyber criminal like archer, ddos attack, backdoor, threats to make people disappear.

I do believe people can change. But once you abused your access at the level he was at is outrageous. Maybe I don't know the full story but I was a witness to it all.

I was once with space, lance, in there early development of custom. I actually start making a loader for them never used it and lance had better plans. If I ask about a file and you explain them great. But I ask about your auto updater boom your whole crew said I said it was a virus. Kinda true I said that but I also implied that it's clean now but when ever he wants he would access your machine.

If lance cared about war2 he would of been like here is this code for this. Showing he hasn't hand over everything he made in two months.... shows he just wants the power... thats not a user friendly server.

There was never a good antihack released for war2 I wrote one in about 6 hours. You all shit a brick because you all just realized tupac is not playing no more.

Offline GaNzTheLegend

• Best War2 Player Ever
  • Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Kali Hall Of Fame
« Reply #11 on: August 15, 2015, 03:18:04 PM »
This is not good to many would not go to lances server again period. Splitting the community one more time and this game dies period. I'll be the first to go.

I will not see the community trash on iL and ditch him. He made this server available for us all to play. Invested so much time and money into this game for us to play free. All he asked is not to cheat and follow his rules.

This thread just makes me sick. You all know the history of lance. Yes cyber criminal like archer, ddos attack, backdoor, threats to make people disappear.

I do believe people can change. But once you abused your access at the level he was at is outrageous. Maybe I don't know the full story but I was a witness to it all.

I was once with space, lance, in there early development of custom. I actually start making a loader for them never used it and lance had better plans. If I ask about a file and you explain them great. But I ask about your auto updater boom your whole crew said I said it was a virus. Kinda true I said that but I also implied that it's clean now but when ever he wants he would access your machine.

If lance cared about war2 he would of been like here is this code for this. Showing he hasn't hand over everything he made in two months.... shows he just wants the power... thats not a user friendly server.

There was never a good antihack released for war2 I wrote one in about 6 hours. You all shit a brick because you all just realized tupac is not playing no more.
Who is talking about splitting it? The title clearly states he will host ru server.

Kali IGL Stats

Offline Delete mine too

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 15, 2015, 03:32:23 PM »
Ldir needs to do that. But seriously wtf that is all you got out of all that...

I swear if this shit goes down I'm setting up old school ipx tides of darkness with antihack, everyone can host, no lag. If anyone would like to attend to this let me know.

Features
Anti hack
No hosting issues
No lag
You can use cheats online if host enables no need to hack rofl
Play on windows, android, linux! Etc.

Offline EviL~Ryu

• Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 15, 2015, 04:08:59 PM »

Who is talking about splitting it? The title clearly states he will host ru server.

Even idk, he talks out of his ass a lot...[emoji19]

Tupac, stfu and just vote. If you against it, vote "no". Don't need your dramatic explanations lol...

« Last Edit: August 15, 2015, 04:21:00 PM by EviL~Ryu »

Offline Delete mine too

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 15, 2015, 05:26:08 PM »
And his crew appears!

I'm done.