Author Topic: [done]tupac  (Read 4731 times)

Offline SmurfKinG

• Sappers
    • View Profile
[done]tupac
« on: February 10, 2016, 12:39:49 PM »
Question.

I have a moto g 3
recently updated to marshmallow 6.0

question,

If I perform a factory reset, will it restore me back to lollipop?

fucking piece of shit marshmallow has fucked me phone.

Was first time I upgraded an android device

little did i know the troubles this would cause.

Inconveniences:
- Phone became considerably slower.... **noticeable SLOWER!**
- I used to shake my phone and lit up the flashlight. now that works 1 out of 20 tries. its bugged.
- at lollipop i would click the volume key and it would show an option to silence the phone.
they removed that feature and moved it to the slide menu. so now i have touch screen, unlock it, slide down,
click the silence button, click ok.... thats 3 more clicks, and even more if you use an unlock passwd or pattern.
its stooopid. at lollipop it didnt matter if ur phone was locked, volume key would be accesible and silence it.
**thats a 2click procedure.**

what amazes me is that i just found out marshmallow is beta and fucking android piece of shit was annoying me day n night to update to marshmallow....to a fucking beta!!

regards.

« Last Edit: February 11, 2016, 04:48:20 PM by tupac »

Offline EviL~Ryu

• (ง︡'-'︠)ง "Bitchin!" ®©℗™
  • Dragon
  • "It's going to be Legen-(wait for it......)-DARY!"
    • View Profile
    • Clan EviL Official Page
Re: tupac
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2016, 12:48:35 PM »
Get a BlackBerry.

Sent from my Motorola DynaTAC 8000X using Tapatalk

-Administrator of Clan EviL
-Developer (Trivia Development and Analytics)

Offline SmurfKinG

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2016, 05:42:52 PM »
does tupac even come here regularly ?  ???
« Last Edit: February 10, 2016, 05:50:31 PM by SmurfKinG »

Offline SmurfKinG

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2016, 05:45:45 PM »
- at lollipop i would click the volume key and it would show an option to silence the phone.

if i swap this phone, it would be for the windows lumia 1020. i have high confidence on the nokias. theyve never let me down and that one has the best cam.

Offline Delete mine too

• Death Knight
  • http://meatspin.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2016, 07:15:00 PM »

if i swap this phone, it would be for the windows lumia 1020. i have high confidence on the nokias. theyve never let me down and that one has the best cam.

Yes I'm here often. You can give a factory reset a set see if that tales care of your problem. If not look up the phone model and see if you can find the original firmware for the phone. Maybe we can down grade haven't looked into it yet but let me know.

Offline SmurfKinG

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2016, 07:42:18 PM »
Well, yeah someone also suggested me that.... I was hoping for a 100% confirmation that a factory reset would fix..
i have read somewhere some ppl saying that it would not as the firmware was updated so it would stay same android version...

you know, do a factory reset only to come to the same version and reinstall everything back, import all contacts, phone calls and shit and end up to be with the same problem crap android version..... too much time waste imo :P ( I'd rather focus on finding me someone to swap my phone for a nokia).

but i just contacted some dude on a youtube video that he is gonna do it (the factory reset) and tell me if it downgraded or not... (evidently, im not alone in this, have seen many ppl on youtube comments complaining about the same issues I posted :P)..

and from what I've glanced into... if factory reset doesn´t downgrade, a downgrade would require a lot of work.
a lot of steps and shit, rooting and installing craps i don´t even understand nor do I want to.
im a general computer knowledge guy, havent rooted a phone ever.
it looks like a factory reset would be my only viable solution.. dont think i'd consider all that work to downgrade this crap... id ditch it and get me a nokia. and rant about android crap the rest of the year.
oh praise windows phones!! lol :P

but thanks.

« Last Edit: February 10, 2016, 07:49:25 PM by SmurfKinG »

Offline Delete mine too

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2016, 07:48:37 PM »
Well, yeah someone also suggested me that.... I was hoping for a 100% confirmation that a factory reset would fix..
i have read somewhere some ppl saying that it would not as the firmware was updated so it would stay same android version...

you know, do a factory reset only to come to the same version and reinstall everything back, import all contacts, phone calls and shit and end up to be with the same problem crap android version..... too much time waste imo :P ( I'd rather focus on finding me someone to swap my phone for a nokia).

but i just contacted some dude on a youtube video that he is gonna do it (the factory reset) and tell me if it downgraded or not... (evidently, im not alone in this, have seen many ppl on youtube comments complaining about the same issues I posted :P)..

but thanks.

Okay let me know.

Offline Delete mine too

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 10, 2016, 08:27:31 PM »

but thanks.

Okay let me know.

Try kingo root it's automatic and easy. I used it hundred of times with success!