Author Topic: I'm not back bitches!  (Read 2031 times)

Offline $paCe

• Peon
    • View Profile
I'm not back bitches!
« on: October 01, 2016, 04:46:54 AM »
 What is the status of the community? Is there civil unrest in the noob populace? Hello all! Good to not be back guys, can't wait!

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
Re: I'm not back bitches!
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2016, 04:57:17 AM »
Back or not, it's good to see your name again! :P

Offline mousEtopher

• Administrator
  • Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • War2.me
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2016, 08:00:07 AM »
Welcome $pace, it's been ages!
squeak!

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2016, 08:10:26 AM »
What is the status of the community? Is there civil unrest in the noob populace? Hello all! Good to not be back guys, can't wait!

Yes! $pace! I love $pace!

good to see you back, old champ. I'm glad you're finally back, your facebook statuses were getting increasingly disturbing

Offline $paCe

• Peon
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2016, 12:29:41 PM »
You all probably thought I wasn't back on the forum, but that I was probably smurfing on the server. To clarify, I am indeed back you f0ckin nooblets, just not skull fucking the server yet. At this time I don't want to upset the balance of power by melting faces off with insane macro. I am here, and waiting in the shadows for my time to strike. So everyone make sure they have all their feeble strategies polished up, and maybe you can stand on the day of my glorious return! Even though I have technically already returned that is.. What I mean to say is that when I reveal myself and people realize that I was here all along, that's the glorious part. Not to be confused with the glory holing that will ensue, that's just a biproduct of my return, and not the most glorious part of the whole triumphant thing.. I shouldn't have to further explain this, you guys understand I think.

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 24, 2016, 02:01:09 PM »
Yes! Space! <33 <33 <33

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 24, 2016, 11:04:33 PM »
Is this why Equinox retired recently? Did you give him one of your infamous "Raped into retirement" matches? :D