General > Gold Mine

Old Screenshots and Famous War2 Quotes

(1/10) > >>

Shotgun:
Feeling a bit Nostalgic, who has some epic old screenshots or can remember some famous war 2 quotes?

jordan4385:
quote:
Originally posted by hassan-i-sabbah
quote:
Originally posted by Jordan4385
lolol god i was so bad at war2 back then. its no wonder we lose. not that im much better now but.

i dont mean to pick on you because i dont care and just think its funny but one of my fondest war2 memories is you towering 4 on a 4/5 dual and refusing to upgrade the tower no matter how much i begged because "then he'll know there's a tower here and i won't be able to keep spying on his base"

hahahahahahahahahaha Spydan4385

Winchester:
"The fact is you and your partner double gayed me and both ended up being behind me" - Can't remember who, was in someones signature on occult. But hilarious nonetheless

Shotgun:

--- Quote from: Antti_Kiviniemi on August 21, 2017, 03:39:49 PM ---Equ: let me finish to eat
Equ: eating fishing ship
Translation: eating fish n chips

--- End quote ---

lmfao this is amazing, right up there with his gold brain

Shotgun:

--- Quote from: jordan4385 on August 21, 2017, 05:18:16 PM ---quote:
Originally posted by hassan-i-sabbah
quote:
Originally posted by Jordan4385
lolol god i was so bad at war2 back then. its no wonder we lose. not that im much better now but.

i dont mean to pick on you because i dont care and just think its funny but one of my fondest war2 memories is you towering 4 on a 4/5 dual and refusing to upgrade the tower no matter how much i begged because "then he'll know there's a tower here and i won't be able to keep spying on his base"

hahahahahahahahahaha Spydan4385

--- End quote ---

hahaha

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version