Warcraft II > Tournaments & Leagues

KOTH 1vs1 Tournament , September 24th @ 3pm est

(1/3) > >>

O4L:

We started off the year with a big KOTH style 2vs2 tournament and it was a ton of fun. Finally has rolled around to September and we get to do it again in 1vs1 format. I am going to keep it at just Even Faster speed this time.

Starts out game number 1 in each series will be GoW classic default. Then the loser can pick any classic/bne map for the next game in the series. (You cannot play two similar types of maps in a series however, like GOW BNE will not be allowed since game 1 is GoW, and can not do HSC Classic then HSC BNE as game 3)

This was not originally slated to have a cash prize, however the last couple tournaments some players have placed their winnings forward so there will be a $50 cash prize for 1st place.

Also will be doing two $25 drawings once again for all players in the tournament. So just complete your rounds, turn in your war2insight replays and you will be entered into the drawing.

So spend the next month practicing a variety of maps and remember September 24th @ 3pm est!

Szwagier:
as i said 2 tours ago, why dont u make tour at saturday? since euro players are playing at night (last tour we ended at 2 am and i needed get up at 6 am?

O4L:

--- Quote from: Szwagier on September 02, 2017, 09:17:45 PM ---as i said 2 tours ago, why dont u make tour at saturday? since euro players are playing at night (last tour we ended at 2 am and i needed get up at 6 am?

--- End quote ---

My personal work schedule time. Trust me if I could I would schedule a Saturday ahead of time but Sundays are all I can work with. Sundays are the only day I have off 100% of the time to schedule for the players in advance. Saturdays are still open for anyone who wants them especially for a double action weekend, that would be great!

O4L:
Official banner has been added to the original post :D

mousEtopher:
great banner man :D  :thumbsup:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version