Author Topic: donation of blood to the blood bank?  (Read 10902 times)

Offline woot.

• Grunt
  • we r a dying breed...tolerate 1 another...
    • View Profile
donation of blood to the blood bank?
« on: September 21, 2017, 12:25:16 AM »
you guys ever just feel bored and go donate blood just to help out? :))
New Ideaology - "Most likely the product of suppressing nostalgia from oneself
to retaliate transgression from egocentric agendas." © WooT. 2017

i can be a bit oxymoron at times help me with english.. i am a hs drop out and and english is not my first language so gyeh..

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
Re: donation of blood to the blood bank?
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2017, 01:44:11 AM »
Honestly no. Ive never thought about it I've never considered it.

But now you have opened my eyes to it.
war2 > war3

Offline woot.

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2017, 05:13:25 AM »
its not my first time nor going to by my last...  ;) ... but the last time i have gone has been a minute.. prolly like 3-4 years ago. i believe they said 1 pint can save up to 3 lives.. anyways  ;D :thumbsup: :peon: :pig: :critter: :thumbsup: :)) :fro: :thumbsup:

i can be a bit oxymoron at times help me with english.. i am a hs drop out and and english is not my first language so gyeh..

Offline Thomas29

• Grunt
  • Hey hey hey, That's what I'll Say!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2018, 10:42:12 PM »
Not unless I can get Money for My Blood Donations which is only for Rare Blood Types And Not in Canada though.
Eat Healthy, Stay Fit And Die Anyways.... Just Smoke Some Bud!

If I Don't Smoke Some Bud I Will Shrivel Up And Die Like A Beautiful Flower Without Water!

Offline Lambchops

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2018, 07:25:45 AM »
Not unless I can get Money for My Blood Donations which is only for Rare Blood Types And Not in Canada though.

Yeah next time your in a car crash and you're bleeding out on the side of the road I hope the EMTs ask for a credit card before they save you.

(EDIT)

Oh and yes, BTW.

Over here they have big buses fitted out with beds and stuff that they drive around and park in like mall carparks or whatever. They test your blood then take some, give you a cup of tea of coffee, a bite to eat and a lie down for 10 minutes or so. No you don't get paid, im pretty sure thats not even legal. Over here people just do that stuff cos we're not a bunch of freakin' assholes.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2018, 07:37:11 AM by Lambchops »
its gooder to hax hard and NEVER get caught!

Offline Thomas29

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2018, 08:21:47 PM »
ROFL! If I had A Rare Blood Type I would be inclined to Donate Or if I had the Universal Blood Type.

If I Don't Smoke Some Bud I Will Shrivel Up And Die Like A Beautiful Flower Without Water!

Offline Thomas29

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 26, 2018, 08:28:47 PM »
The idea of having blood removed from My body through A Needle also is something that I Really Dislike having to do. Sorry for making another Post But I could Not figure out how to Edit My previous one to Add this little part in.

Offline Lambchops

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 27, 2018, 12:23:01 AM »
The idea of having blood removed from My body through A Needle also is something that I Really Dislike having to do. Sorry for making another Post But I could Not figure out how to Edit My previous one to Add this little part in.

You can use the MODIFY link at the top of your post to edit if you want (except in the moderated section - which this isn't).

... and just man up and give some blood, you might actually find its very simple and a really good feeling afterwards - like you just kicked some ass and did something cool.

Don't worry about having traces of THC in your system, they don't care - its about saving lives not politics, although I wouldn't reccommend donating when you're fully baked lol.

--- EDIT

BTW having an IV line put in is like 1% of getting an injection. Getting an injection they stick a needle into you muscle tissue then pump stuff in under pressure, which is not fun. An IV line just goes through your skin and into a blood vessel then the blood just decants by way of your normal blood pressure.

It's really no big deal.  :critter:

« Last Edit: January 27, 2018, 04:47:32 AM by Lambchops »

Offline woot.

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 15, 2018, 01:05:55 PM »
ohhh wow...  :P 8) i feel good today so good that tomorrow when is not thors day i will go to the bloodbank and donate some blood to some vampires.. lolz... akkakakakak  :)) :)) :)) :critter: :critter: :critter: :critter: :critter: :critter: :peon: :fro:

Offline woot.

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 19, 2018, 10:18:45 PM »
finally had the time to go and donate today... the lady there was a pro, i did not feel any pain.

Offline Lambchops

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 20, 2018, 03:15:23 AM »
finally had the time to go and donate today... the lady there was a pro, i did not feel any pain.

Good work mate!  :thumbsup: