General > Boredom Zone

donation of blood to the blood bank?

(1/3) > >>

woot.:
you guys ever just feel bored and go donate blood just to help out? :))

~ToRa~:
Honestly no. Ive never thought about it I've never considered it.

But now you have opened my eyes to it.

woot.:
its not my first time nor going to by my last...  ;) ... but the last time i have gone has been a minute.. prolly like 3-4 years ago. i believe they said 1 pint can save up to 3 lives.. anyways  ;D :thumbsup: :peon: :pig: :critter: :thumbsup: :)) :fro: :thumbsup:

Thomas29:
Not unless I can get Money for My Blood Donations which is only for Rare Blood Types And Not in Canada though.

Lambchops:

--- Quote from: Thomas29 on January 23, 2018, 10:42:12 PM ---Not unless I can get Money for My Blood Donations which is only for Rare Blood Types And Not in Canada though.

--- End quote ---

Yeah next time your in a car crash and you're bleeding out on the side of the road I hope the EMTs ask for a credit card before they save you.

(EDIT)

Oh and yes, BTW.

Over here they have big buses fitted out with beds and stuff that they drive around and park in like mall carparks or whatever. They test your blood then take some, give you a cup of tea of coffee, a bite to eat and a lie down for 10 minutes or so. No you don't get paid, im pretty sure thats not even legal. Over here people just do that stuff cos we're not a bunch of freakin' assholes.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version