Author Topic: Infants Welcome  (Read 49052 times)

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
Infants Welcome
« on: November 26, 2017, 11:40:42 AM »
When Mousetopher unveiled the new moderated forum, people who committed the slightest infraction were marked "infants" and banned from moderated discussion.  We don't want to lighten up on the moderation too much, because we still want the moderated forum to be a place free from insults and general bad behavior.  However, some of these infractions are quite small, and a ban seems to go too far.

Enter the Play Pen-itentiary.  When you commit an offense in the moderated forum, your access to that forum will be revoked, but you'll still be able to post here.  This is where those marked infants should meditate on their mistakes, do some penance, and eventually request reinstatement.  Reinstatement will be granted on a somewhat subjective basis, depending on the seriousness of the offense, the time spent in serious reflection, the number of previous offenses, and other related factors.

Enjoy!

Offline shesycompany

• Death Knight
  • retired, be in music section
    • View Profile
Re: Infants Welcome
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2017, 10:05:04 PM »
ill wait till more arrives.

Offline LiveFreeorDie

• Berserker
  • Live free or die
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2017, 04:32:45 PM »
I would ask that in the interests of fairness, justice, and equal treatment for all, that Ripe be added to this section so that he may explain and/or apologize and be given a voice, particularly in the light of many others not facing a single repercussion of any kind for identical infractions (ie. violent talk).

I will reiterate once again that I am against violence, threats, death wishes, etc., but that I am for equal treatment of all users across the board, regardless of skill level or personal feelings by me or by admins towards the player(s) in question and regardless of congruency to my or to admins' personal political or ideological views.

Treatment of all users should be the same.

Ie. If Ripe is banned for violent talk, so should those asking for my death, and Claw for restating Ripe's identical "violent speech".

If Claw and other violent talkers are NOT banned, neither should Ripe be.

What is good for the goose is good for the gander.

EQUAL TREATMENT FOR ALL!!!!

War2USA is the fun and friendly place to play Warcraft 2. New players welcome at USA community!
http://war2usa.com/

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2017, 04:37:28 PM »
If someone wants to refer the Finnish police to Ripe's post so they can undertake an investigation or put him on a watch list, then I will welcome his return.

Here is the relevant post: http://forum.war2.ru/index.php/topic,2765.msg57944.html#msg57944

Here is the appropriate contact information:
Lapland Police Department
Tip line number 0295 466 259
E-mail (crime tips) rikostiedustelu.lappi@poliisi.fi

Unless that is done, I feel it would be irresponsible to let him post here, given the actual threatening content of his post.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2017, 04:43:12 PM by eyyy im walkin here »

Offline LiveFreeorDie

• Berserker
  • Live free or die
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2017, 04:42:49 PM »
The OP should be stoned to death.

Who is going to call the police on this one?

War2USA is the fun and friendly place to play Warcraft 2. New players welcome at USA community!

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2017, 04:47:18 PM »
That, like me saying Harvey Weinstein deserves the death penalty, is a completely different sort of statement than Ripe posting about his own personal ambition to murder people.  I've already explained this to you in much more detail, so you're just being intentionally stubborn and tone deaf here.

Offline LiveFreeorDie

• Berserker
  • Live free or die
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2017, 04:58:46 PM »
I would say, in the most respectful way possible, that it is you who are being stubborn and irrational.

You are making a difference between:

"KILL ALL CHRISTIANS/MUSLIMS/JEWS/BLACKS/COMMUNISTS"

and

"IM GONNA KILL ALL CHRISTIANS/MUSLIMS/JEWS/BLACKS"

To make that diffrentiation is absurd, when the intent and hate is identical.

The difference in what actually was posted is as follows:

Xyz is raping our women and killing our men, so I feel like we need to defend our people and land.

Xyz said something I dont agree with so I want to kill her.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2017, 05:00:54 PM by BabyShark »

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 27, 2017, 05:29:12 PM »
He literally said that in the very near future he is going to murder people.

Offline mousEtopher

• Administrator
  • Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • War2.me
« Reply #8 on: November 27, 2017, 05:39:16 PM »
At any rate ripe's banned from the whole forum not the moderated section so this subsection doesn't even apply to him
squeak!

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 27, 2017, 06:49:52 PM »
1. If you believe he intended to kill people and you did not warn the victims or contact the authorities, you also would have blood on your hands if people died when you "knew" in advance.
well yeah, this is exactly why i was seriously considering contacting the authorities and am very conflicted about never having done so!!  why do you think i had the police contact information already looked up and ready to provide so quickly?  the odds are always against him or anyone actually doing something so extreme but it is a possibility and if he does go on a murder spree i indeed will feel pretty responsible for perhaps knowing better and letting it go. ultimately just leaving him banned from posting here is where i left it, for his sake, since he probably more likely is full of shit, despite him posting in a serious manner that he plans to kill people, which btw is a pretty crazy thing for you to be an apologist for!

3. Why do you give permission for others to post violent content that threatens my life? Obviously death wishes to a person will make them feel threatened and unwelcome. Why is my life and emotional well-being irrelevant to you? It seems very much like people who agree with your ideology are protected, and those who don't are banned (for identical content that some are allowed to post) and allowed to be targeted by hate speech and death wishes.
people do not ask my permission before posting believe it or not.  if youre alleging ideological bias please consider that claw (a vocal racist) posted a copy/paste of the ripe post which successfully baited you, and i didnt do anything to him, and consider your account has never been penalized once despite posting constant screeds against islam, which is unambiguously punishable according to the forum rules. 

and again, shit talk is frequent in this community and expressions of anger and disgust are not the same as death threats but the threads containing that kind of language against you were moved to the flame forum long ago.

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 27, 2017, 07:21:00 PM »
Why do you insist on being so uncharitable and negative?

Offline shesycompany

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 27, 2017, 07:25:05 PM »
 :o tell shotgun!

Offline LiveFreeorDie

• Berserker
  • Live free or die
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 27, 2017, 07:34:09 PM »
How is promoting fair and equal treatment of all people negative?

How is caring about truth unloving?

Offline shesycompany

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 27, 2017, 07:51:34 PM »
people discriminate im sorry .. u cant just go around blindfolded..the real jesus will not let them to heaven if it does exist

maybe ripe is protecting himself..war is on the other side of the world
« Last Edit: November 27, 2017, 07:57:29 PM by easycompany »

Offline LiveFreeorDie

• Berserker
  • Live free or die
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 27, 2017, 08:12:59 PM »
My problem with Islam is with IDEAS and BELIEFS (ie. oppression of women, violence against non-Muslims, etc.), not with the people. I care about the people. Jesus loves the people.

In order to be a fair judge, the judge has to consider the evidence, look at the evidence, weigh the evidence. You refused to look at any evidence regarding what the religion teaches to determine if it is good or bad.

You have determined that violence against innocents is bad. If Islam teaches violence against innocents, then according to your own beliefs, Islam is bad.

You yourself either approve of violence against women and violence against non-Muslims (especially Jews and Christians) OR you disapprove of Islam.

To put yourself in a position where you can sit on the fence and pretend to be in both camps, where you promote Islam and pretend to promote peace and non-violence, you have to do what you've done, which is close your eyes and ears to facts, including video footage of what is going on where Muslims have taken over, and close your eyes and ears to people reading and speaking what is actually written in the Quran, and close your eyes and ears to Muslims themselves announcing world takeover plans using culture Jihad (pretending to assimilate until their numbers in a given location are over 50%, when they will push their own Sharia law that includes stoning of women and honor killing women, and dominating and killing Christians, Jews, and other non-Muslims that do not want to submit to their ideology)...

IF there is a religion that teaches violence, isn't it the RIGHT thing to take a stand against that religion?

IF I am mistaken and the evidence that I have been seeing and reading and hearing can be countered with reason, evidence, and logic, then isn't it the RIGHT thing for you to convince me of the errors of my thinking? Obviously I care about truth. Obviously I care about people. If I have been misinformed, don't you think persuading me with reason after looking at the evidence yourself is the best course of action? Shutting me up, throwing all rational objections from a concerned citizen to the flame forum with absolutely no good reason, being spammed with hate messages and death wishes, none of those will persuade me of another point of view. Logic and reason and evidence are what persuade me.

"There are peaceful Muslims."

Islam calls Muslims that do not submit to the teachings of the Quran "hypocrites" and they are also a target to be killed. If they are peaceful Muslims, they are not Muslims. They may be Arabs and have come from an Islamic cultural background, but they are not "believers" or true Muslims. True Muslim believers follow and obey the teachings in the Quran, some of which I've included below.

So the question is, does Islam teach violence against innocents? Does Islam teach sexism (that one sex is inherently better than the other?)

The Quran certainly does.

Quran 8:12 – “I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them”

Quran 9:5 “So when the sacred months have passed away, then slay the idolaters wherever you find them, and take them captive and besiege them and lie in wait for them in every ambush, then if they repent and keep up prayer and pay the poor-rate, leave their way free to them.”

Quran (2:191-193) - "And kill them wherever you find them, and turn them out from where they have turned you out. And Al-Fitnah [disbelief or unrest] is worse than killing... but if they desist, then lo! Allah is forgiving and merciful. And fight them until there is no more Fitnah [disbelief and worshipping of others along with Allah] and worship is for Allah alone. But if they cease, let there be no transgression except against Az-Zalimun(the polytheists, and wrong-doers, etc.)"

Quran 4:34 "Men are superior to women on account of the qualities with which God has gifted the one above the other, and on account of the outlay they make from their substance for them. Virtuous women are obedient, careful, during the husband's absence, because God has of them been careful. But chide those for whose refractoriness you have cause to fear; remove them into beds apart, and scourge them: but if they are obedient to you, then seek not occasion against them: verily, God is High, Great!"

Quran (4:89) - "They but wish that ye should reject Faith, as they do, and thus be on the same footing (as they): But take not friends from their ranks until they flee in the way of Allah (From what is forbidden). But if they turn renegades, seize them and slay them wherever ye find them; and (in any case) take no friends or helpers from their ranks."

Quran (4:104) - "And be not weak hearted in pursuit of the enemy; if you suffer pain, then surely they (too) suffer pain as you suffer pain..."

Quran (9:14) - "Fight against them so that Allah will punish them by your hands and disgrace them and give you victory over them and heal the breasts of a believing people."

Quran (9:29) - "Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued." "People of the Book" refers to Christians and Jews. According to this verse, they are to be violently subjugated, with the sole justification being their religious status. Verse 9:33 tells Muslims that Allah has charted them to make Islam "superior over all religions." This chapter was one of the final "revelations" from Allah and it set in motion the tenacious military expansion, in which Muhammad's companions managed to conquer two-thirds of the Christian world in the next 100 years. Islam is intended to dominate all other people and faiths.

Quran (9:30) - "And the Jews say: Ezra is the son of Allah; and the Christians say: The Messiah is the son of Allah; these are the words of their mouths; they imitate the saying of those who disbelieved before; may Allah destroy them; how they are turned away!"

Quran (9:73) - "O Prophet! strive hard against the unbelievers and the hypocrites and be unyielding to them; and their abode is hell, and evil is the destination."

Since when did telling the truth become such a crime?

Since when did questioning questionable things become "inappropriate"?

I know we live in an increasing politically correct time, and that free speech is dwindling by a fraying thread. I know there are people who will want to kill me for defending liberty and free speech and questioning a religion that threatens liberty and free speech and the lives of non-Muslims.

I know that here in Canada where I live, they are trying to pass a law that makes free speech a criminal activity. The Muslims want to have a law in OUR LAND OF LIBERTY that NO ONE is allowed to question their religion.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/canada-parliament-anti-islamophobia-motion-pass-muslim-irqa-khalid-david-anderson-racism-faith-a7647851.html

There is NO such protection for Christians here. Or on this forum (where people can mock, insult, flame, and death wish Christians all they want).

So the Muslims want to be above everyone else and have special treatment and laws just for them, that other Canadians do not have.

I have never suggested violence against Muslims, as Jesus teaches in Matthew 5:43-44, “You have heard that it was said, ‘You shall love your neighbor and hate your enemy.’ But I say to you, love your enemies, bless those who curse you, do good to those who hate you, and pray for those who spitefully use you and persecute you,"

And God wants them to be saved, as can be seen in 1 Timothy 2:3-4 "For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Savior, who desires all men to be saved and to come to the knowledge of the truth."

But they certainly suggest violence against me, on account of me being a Christian and a woman. I'm also a dog owner (they hate dogs and consider them unclean). Mohammad ordered many dogs killed, especially black dogs which were considered the devil.

From Bukhari Vol. 4, #540

Narrated 'Abdullah bin 'Umar: Allah's Apostle ordered that the dogs should be killed.

From Abu Dawud #2839

Abd Allah B. Mughaffal reported the apostle of Allah as saying: Were dogs not a species of creature I should command that they all be killed; but kill every pure black one.

From Muslim #3813

Abu Zubair heard Jabir Abdullah saying: Allah's messenger ordered us to kill dogs and we carried out this order so much so that we also killed the dog roaming with a women from the desert. Then Allah's apostle forbade their killing. He said: "It is your duty to kill the jet-black (dog) having two spots (on the eyes) for it is a devil.

From Muslim #5248

Maimuna reported that one morning Allah’s Messenger was silent with grief. Maimuna said: Allah’s Messenger, I find a change in your mood today. Allah’s Messenger said: Gabriel had promised me that he would meet me tonight, but he did not meet me. By Allah, he never broke his promises, and Allah’s Messenger spent the day in this sad mood. Then it occurred to him that there had been a puppy under their cot. He commanded and it was turned out. He then took some water in his hand and sprinkled it at that place. When it was evening Gabriel met him and he said to him: You promised me that you would meet me the previous night. He said: Yes, but we do not enter a house in which there is a dog or a picture. Then on that very morning he commanded the killing of the dogs until he announced that the dog kept for the orchards should also be killed, but he spared the dog meant for the protection of extensive fields or big gardens.

Are black dogs really the devil? I think not.

Contradictory cultures and beliefs simply cannot co-exist peacefully.

You can't have pet-loving North Americans happy as clams while their neighbours are poisoning their black devil dog pets to be obedient to Allah and Muhammad.

You can't have womens-rights-loving North Americans happy while their neighbours are scourging their wives (some of whom are children).

You can't have freedom-loving North Americans happy when their neighbours are working to criminalize free speech.

When the numbers are high enough, it will explode into civil war. This has already been observed throughout history in many countries, including Lebanon, and is now brewing in a number of European countries.

There is absolutely no HATE involved here. I care about dogs, I care about women, I care about children, I care about men. Of all races and nationalities. I care about freedom, I care about truth.

You can't just close your eyes and pretend nothing is happening anywhere in the world, just because you don't happen to see it in your own house or outside your own window.

« Last Edit: November 27, 2017, 08:15:12 PM by BabyShark »