Warcraft II > Tournaments & Leagues

$50-100 King Of The Hill PBall Tournament Sat February 17th 5 PM Central US Time

(1/12) > >>

xXxSmeagolxXx:
There will be a $50-100 king of the hill(a different map for each match of the round) tournament Saturday, February 17th at 5 PM USA Central time/ 6 PM Eastern USA time. The maps that will be played are as follows:

First rounds and semi finals(best of 3)
Match 1: 45 Man PBall
Match 2: 60 Man PBall
Match 3: 80 Man PBall
Finals will add 2 more maps(best of 5)
Match 4: PBall X
Match 5: 420 PBall

This should be an interesting/fun tournament format for PBall and it's the first time I've tried it for a tournament. Also the different maps add diversity and skill needed to win the tournament . Please try to make it if you can to support PBall, this great game, and so I can keep having these tournaments for everyone =D. See you all there!

00Samuel:
Cool im definitely in I love paintball

xXxSmeagolxXx:

--- Quote from: 00Samuel on January 26, 2018, 10:07:15 AM ---Cool im definitely in I love paintball

--- End quote ---
Hell yeah, do you have a Facebook? You should join the PBall Players group that way you can get news about tournaments and other PBall related stuff a lot easier and more reliable than here.

00Samuel:

--- Quote from: xXxSmeagolxXx on January 28, 2018, 01:36:59 PM ---
--- Quote from: 00Samuel on January 26, 2018, 10:07:15 AM ---Cool im definitely in I love paintball

--- End quote ---
Hell yeah, do you have a Facebook? You should join the PBall Players group that way you can get news about tournaments and other PBall related stuff a lot easier and more reliable than here.

--- End quote ---

I have an account and i know where the page is so will join up later unless i forget!

00Samuel:
Btw smeagol I defeated T1 and the (former)official 2nd best Paintball player, Quick{hr} on Christmas morning last year. Ohhh he said he wasn't trying, but deep down, I know he was. That's another Map the 00 have conquered-Paintball 45 man!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version