Wasteland > Flame Wars & Offtopic

Separated from: Banners wanted for Festival VII

<< < (3/8) > >>

Winchester:
Spoiler
--- Quote from: Equinox on February 21, 2015, 08:41:27 AM ---shut up yourself he is the one who harasse me.

--- End quote ---

Your harrassing burnt, il, and the server. And me after blid warned us, and now your whining again like a little bitch because you can't handle the response, don't pick a fight you can't finish i've always said. You wanna keep trying to pick fights with others for no reason, well don't expect to get away with it so easy bitch.

Me proving you wrong in that post is me harassing you lmfao. Alright then. Anything you say which proves anything wrong is also harassing. I guess thats why you never harass anyone in your mind. Because you're always wrong because you make so much shit up all the time lol.

I hate naggers:
Spoilerwhen will the mods delete these or move them to some spam/garbage can. 100000 posts in 10421 threads that are supposed to be private messages

SHUT THE FUCK UP THUNDERCUNTS, BOTH OF YOU

Nox:
shut up yourself newbe.

Winchester:
Spoiler
--- Quote from: Equinox on February 21, 2015, 01:34:29 PM ---shut up yourself newbe.

--- End quote ---

GaNzTheLegend:
Spoiler
--- Quote from: CLAW on February 21, 2015, 01:14:48 PM ---when will the mods delete these or move them to some spam/garbage can. 100000 posts in 10421 threads that are supposed to be private messages

SHUT THE FUCK UP THUNDERCUNTS, BOTH OF YOU

--- End quote ---

no one is forcing you to read it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version