Help & Support > Website & Forum Discussion

Forum Changes Feb 2015

<< < (6/8) > >>

EviL~Ryu:

--- Quote from: tolsty on March 04, 2015, 01:05:33 AM ---On many forums flood and offtopic punished. These messages are transported in the flame and are not considered in counting the total number of messages. Immediately lost the desire just to chat.

--- End quote ---
Hahaha lol.....dont sweat it [emoji16] [emoji106] As long as you don't act like a Equinox or Claw on a off day u'll avoid mousey cursing at you [emoji6].

Sent from my Motorola DynaTAC 8000X

mousEtopher:
Increased warning duration from 24 hours to 5 days to make them slightly less useless. (Decreases at a rate of 2%/24 hours.)

EviL~Ryu:

--- Quote from: mousEtopher on March 09, 2015, 07:35:46 PM ---Increased warning duration from 24 hours to 5 days to make them slightly less useless. (Decreases at a rate of 2%/24 hours.)

--- End quote ---
Give me a warning of 49%, i like to live life on the edge [emoji9]

GaNzTheLegend:

--- Quote from: EviL~Ryu on March 09, 2015, 07:58:03 PM ---
--- Quote from: mousEtopher on March 09, 2015, 07:35:46 PM ---Increased warning duration from 24 hours to 5 days to make them slightly less useless. (Decreases at a rate of 2%/24 hours.)

--- End quote ---
Give me a warning of 49%, i like to live life on the edge [emoji9]

--- End quote ---

give me a 1000% warning while your at it.

Nox:
She dint warned nobody anyway, she just shut her mouth all day long to finnally get out of no where and ban peoples for no reason.

She also lie about her own rules, telling me deleteing account is for spammer and finnaly ban me for spamming.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version