Warcraft II > Tournaments & Leagues

2v2 Tourny 100$ Cash prize Feb 3rd sunday

(1/4) > >>

Warbux:
2v2 tourny on feb 10th Sunday 2019 12PM EST TIME ... 1st 8 teams to enter only but may need back up teams so feel free to sign up even if there is 8

100$ CASH PRIZE SENT WITH IN 3 DAYS OF THE WIN  50/50 SPLIT

Map : Divide & Conquer  (revised)  new version .. map an pic of the map below

if a team does not make it for the 1st match we will replace them with the first available team to sign up after them

Rules :
must have atleast 100 wins on the account you sign up with
LADDER RULES APPLY ( game played on faster speed)
disconnect = disqualified / loss for the match
each round is best 2 out of 3
no 1 can fill in if your pard does not make it is a forfeit
no 1 is allowed to pard swift  :)) :))
(rules may be updated befor the tourny day)

Sign up below partner must check in as well ... to sign up jus type "sign up + partners name"  again both players on a team must sign up

1st 8 to sign up is in ... brackets will be uploaded when the teams are set ... matches will be random .. enjoy

(also added Divide & Conquer BNE ver for download.. this version counts as ladder games when u play in any match (contains ladder icon on pud) but it can not be opened by war 2 map editor)

DIVIDE & CONQUER (REVISED)

Warbux:
this is the gold amounts in the map

Warbux:
will postpone tourny til fowllowing sunday an ill get a bot to promote it

Cel:
Warbux if you ask  mousey to make you a banner it would help advertising that tourney also I can advertise that on my stream if you want.
I just noticed it now on the forum right now.  :P

Warbux:
i gotta get a bot dude i reformatted so dont got mine any more an ya i was gonna make a banner today an send it to xurnt or mousey who ever can put it up .. thx bud

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version