Author Topic: Personal banner for your signature?!!  (Read 26086 times)

Offline GaNzTheLegend

• Best War2 Player Ever
  • Ogre Mage
  • #1 on: Kali, Heat, Zone, Kahn, GameStorm, Bnet, RU
    • View Profile
    • Kali Hall Of Fame
Re: Personal banner for your signature?!!
« Reply #15 on: November 29, 2014, 05:10:37 PM »
Yea stats are meaningless considering custom players can play maps that take 2 minutes to win and spam them.
Kali IGL Stats

Offline iL

• Administrator
  • Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 29, 2014, 06:26:27 PM »
Maybe it can be about activity mesure but skills mesure i dont approve that.
Agree, not quite good measure for skill.

Thats why war2ru have to focus on league and tournament, because league and tournament really mean something.

Also im not gonna give alot of wins for my tournament, we talk about 50 wins per winner tournament.

And 100 wins when you got 1000 games and more is absolutly nothing.

If we can find more thing like this it will make peoples play more, and they gonna play more seriously and better to get their wins.
Hm, your idea is interesting, let's think about it. We are really need some motivation for tournaments, and that doesn't mean really $$$.
You can sell personal icon maybe?
I also thought about personal icons as a reward for something...
Need help to translate War2Combat to German, French, Italian, Polish or another language: http://forum.war2.ru/index.php/topic,4728.0.html
Please, contact me if you are interested in that.

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 29, 2014, 07:59:23 PM »
So far i'm liking you alot better on these forums Equinox then on the Occult forums. This is how people will and are going to take you more seriously when you bring ideas to the table! Keep this up and we won't be flaming each other anymore.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 29, 2014, 08:05:53 PM »
So far i'm liking you alot better on these forums Equinox then on the Occult forums. This is how people will and are going to take you more seriously when you bring ideas to the table! Keep this up and we won't be flaming each other anymore.

Now you like me?!!

When my hand goes up!!
Your mouth goes shut!!!

``` Hand up ```

LOL
« Last Edit: November 29, 2014, 08:08:11 PM by Equinox »
Mr.120apm aka U8! Best player of the world losing 4v3 against Phillip5256.

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 29, 2014, 08:12:40 PM »

Now you like me?!!

When my hand goes up!!
Your mouth goes shut!!!

``` Hand up ```

LOL

It's just you are being more professional now when "putting your hand up" rather then the constant insult of admins and players and things like  the server in general.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 29, 2014, 08:19:00 PM »
Dont talk about profesionnal newbe, i dont respect retard admins who talk about my family and other one who abuse of their power.

The only ones who i respect in that staff is blid because instead of saying shit he just say nothing so it's already better.

And Il because he work hard, but i think hes pretty retard to let that hacking client open.

For your own part your just a pocket dog who have no personal opinion, 2 days ago you where on channel telling me im bad and your better then me because you too dumb to see swift hes using you to look more important compare to me at trying to humiliate me.

And your there with swift talkshiting at me.

You have no honor of yourself and you can't face reality, im easyly top 10 best player on the server right now if im not even top 5.

Your not even top 50.

I can call you a leecher player, someone who try to play only against newbe to leech free win.

When your gonna be a man and stop acting like a pocket dog maybe we gonna be friend.

Now.

Hand up!

« Last Edit: November 29, 2014, 08:25:46 PM by Equinox »

Offline Warchief Lightbringer-

• Server Admin
  • Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 29, 2014, 11:56:48 PM »
Stats are suppose to be.

By supposed, I mean should. I think this clears any confusion.
aka DeaDLyGaMeS

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 30, 2014, 12:16:46 AM »
Your an old loser, your better start playing bingo.

« Last Edit: November 30, 2014, 12:20:43 AM by Equinox »

Offline Warchief Lightbringer-

• Server Admin
  • Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 30, 2014, 02:32:35 AM »
Your an old loser, your better start playing bingo.

Now what is your problem again with me? As far as I know, I have not started any shit talking towards you (after our initial altercation. You keep intent on provoking me somehow.
aka DeaDLyGaMeS

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 30, 2014, 03:20:10 AM »
Ok sorry grand pa.

Offline EviL~Ryu

• (ง︡'-'︠)ง "Bitchin!" ®©℗™
  • Dragon
  • "It's going to be Legen-(wait for it......)-DARY!"
    • View Profile
    • Clan EviL Official Page
« Reply #25 on: November 30, 2014, 05:25:29 AM »

-Administrator of Clan EviL
-Developer (Trivia Development and Analytics)

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 30, 2014, 07:40:46 AM »
Dont talk about profesionnal newbe, i dont respect retard admins who talk about my family and other one who abuse of their power.

The only ones who i respect in that staff is blid because instead of saying shit he just say nothing so it's already better.

And Il because he work hard, but i think hes pretty retard to let that hacking client open.

For your own part your just a pocket dog who have no personal opinion, 2 days ago you where on channel telling me im bad and your better then me because you too dumb to see swift hes using you to look more important compare to me at trying to humiliate me.

And your there with swift talkshiting at me.

You have no honor of yourself and you can't face reality, im easyly top 10 best player on the server right now if im not even top 5.

Your not even top 50.

I can call you a leecher player, someone who try to play only against newbe to leech free win.

When your gonna be a man and stop acting like a pocket dog maybe we gonna be friend.

Now.

Hand up!

And now you are being taken less seriously again with a post like that.

It is hard to believe when you say that you respect Ils hard work, and that is because on the occult forums you are constantly abusing him. Sure Terror-Kahn is the retarded admin to you, you hate him for mentioning family, thats understandable, but Il never wronged you. You shouldn't be abusing him if you respect his work like you say you do. Il is the good guy who is serious and doesn't joke around. He never talked about your family.

I never said you were bad in the channel? I don't judge peoples ingame skills in a rude manner unless they do it to me first. (Which you did with the you can't dual in 10 years statement, and your doing it now in your post right here by calling me a "newbe and not even top 50" all for saying I am beginning to like you more? I only countered your arguement by posting the warvid and judging your skills in sieging back to prove you wrong) Infact you were the one who started conversation with me in a bad manner right away. I didn't know that smurf account was you afterall, until you started flaming me because I can tell by your english that it was you, and because I get along with almost everyone so it became obvious that it was you.

Swift was the one who said I was better then you, not I. I only said things to you like "You are a hacker, you are what you hate your arguement is invalid" and that you "Cannot keep your story straight" which when I say that I refer to things like when you said "I never hack" and "I hacked in 2004" and other things like that, which in turn means you aren't keeping your honor to yourself. Infact you kept calling me a hacker on that smurf of yours. But heres the thing, you have hacked before, it doesnt matter if you were young and did it 10 years ago, you hacked. So when I call you a hacker, I can at least have some truth to it. I beat you in my first year of warcraft 2 as a newb, and your this "Top 5 and 10" player as you say (You are not top 10 but lets just roll with it since its you we're dealing with) and I am not using hacks. There is truth to that. You have no evidence to your claims, therefore you are just all words.

You were the one telling me to join Swifts clan and making bots with my name in your clan and his clan and pretending to be me.

I can't face reality you say? You say that you've never hacked in your life and despise hackers so much. What a world you must live in where everything you say is different the next minute. Because Your a hacker who hacked and admitted this in the same thread you said that. I wonder what will happen in the next minute of Equinox, I bet Unicorns were maphacking on his account so it wasn't him! It was the unicorns! Damn you Unicorns for framing Equinox!

A leecher player lmao, you mean the players you always claim to play with when really your doing the exact thing? But hang on, you said I'm a newbe too, so shouldn't newbes be playing with other newbes by your logic? What will happen in the next minute of Equinox Contradiction Minutes? Stay Tuned!

You lost any redeemable quality.