Author Topic: Alaunter, act I. First unofficial campaign for Warcraft II released! (rus only)  (Read 20388 times)

Offline Mistral

• Administrator
  • Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
ye tips lol. they are hidden so u must find them)))))00

p.s. ok - do u remember how many missions there in beyond dark portal campanign?)) 12. so think what to do

Offline Muz

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
Where to download this?

Offline Vendar

• Grunt
    • View Profile
Hi again!  :wc2:

I played your secret campaign and it's a crazy one  ^-^ I couldn't pass few levels so I cheated to go to next ones. There were one annoying mission when you had to do some micro moves to pass peon to the goldmine a dozen times to build 4 Farms and Barracks. But also there was one of my favourite kind - last mission where player has plenty of time to figure out how use units smartly to win  :slight_smile:

Missions where I failed:
  • with slaying the Deamons. I figure it out that I have to do some jumps between islands and I lured two Deamons but not the third one and I have no idea how to do it  :thinking:
  • with Dragons where player has only few Peasants. I suppose that I had to lure them with one Peasant, start building a Farm meanwhile jumping around with second Peasant... I don't know
  • with Ogre-Mages with Peons vs army of Ogres. It would take a lot of time to wait for mana to Bloodlust and then make some good micro... but I am neither skilled nor patient to win this one

Anyway, this campaign was also fun, good job guys  :ok_hand:

Best wishes for the New Year!  :slight_smile:
« Last Edit: January 05, 2021, 12:24:07 PM by Vendar »

Offline Mistral

• Administrator
  • Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
About demons mission. Did you saw green peon trapped inside of forest behind goldmine?
About dragons mission. Did you saw transport?
About ogre-mages mission. Yea this is long mission) and you actually can win without receiving even 1 damage.

AND lol you said only this 3 not completed. Did you actually completed missions 9, 10 and 11 ?!?!! ))

Offline Vendar

• Grunt
    • View Profile
About demons mission. Did you saw green peon trapped inside of forest behind goldmine?

Yes... he has some special powers? I just saw that he has bigger collision box than normal Peon but nothing else so I left him in base. No idea how to use this guy. Is he a flying unit maybe? That's why he has "dragon" size collision box?

About dragons mission. Did you saw transport?

No I missed it :(

AND lol you said only this 3 not completed. Did you actually completed missions 9, 10 and 11 ?!?!! ))

Oh yes, I failed with 9 and 10 two :D Sorry, I played it from time to time and don't remember correctly.
With 9 mission I managed to kill Skeletons and Grunt using enemy Catapult and that was it... no clue how to jump from this place to somewhere else.
With 10 I died few times at the beginning, no idea what to do.

I passed mission 11 and I have a save before my last attack so I loaded it to make a screenshot to prove I finished it :D And... I faced two bugs this time:
1) Mission objective says: "Defeat all enemies", but it's not true. Mission is standard, so you have to defeat all enemies and rescue all Rescue Passive units  ;)
2) This time my enemy has no unit when I was attacking his Stronghold so he trained a Peon. After killing him I lose. Probably you have in script something like "if countDeadUnit(Peon) == 1 then defeat". I think it's a bug, cause condition should also check if this is precisely a player's Peon:

Spoiler

Spoiler

And prove that I won this one:

Spoiler

Cool mission btw  :newthumbsup:
« Last Edit: January 05, 2021, 05:40:56 PM by Vendar »

Offline Mistral

• Administrator
  • Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
are you now tried to send this peon to gold?)

mission 9 is ez )))000))0
mission 10 is even easier (no)  ))))0)0))) (you need to use no-hit run techincs to kill first grunts and juggernaught with just peon and troll  ))))0)))) )
mission 11 ye seems to be bug) actualy this was created a long long ago.
now after 2 years i have trigges and can create way better mission objs.
but there i was just replaced some of original game Blizzard scripts )

p.s. try to complete 9 and 10 they are super fun )))0)

Offline Vendar

• Grunt
    • View Profile
Lol, he might be rename to "Alchemist" or "Reversed Alchemist" with that skill of transfering gold into oil :D

Ok, I will try again someday with 9 and 10 but I'm not sure I will finish it

Offline Szwagier

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
hm? you guys made new campaign? I remember it and it was with new graphic
http://www.youtube.com/user/SzwagierR

Equinox - the dumbest person in this game, do not argue with an idiot, because he will bring you to his level and overcome with experience

Offline Mistral

• Administrator
  • Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
No lol its still that old campng.
There was just another campanign hidden inside of this campanign.
Oh and additionaly is another mini-campanign(4 missions) hidden inside of that.

P.S. Use tigerlily and xorc/xhuman to get access to them. ))))))

Offline Fanrail

• Peon
    • View Profile
Any news about Act II? Or Act III?

Offline Mistral

• Administrator
  • Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
Work in progress :)
prob will be act 2 part 1 demo version soon

we need graphicks designers (pixel-art, someone who can draw new units/icons/tilesets and backgrounds for menus) or sound designers (urgently need new music and sounds)
is there someone who can help? :( :( :(

and aslo need someone who can voice heroes for eng version
and narrator for eng briefings. :thinking:

otherwise it will be same as act 1 where all heros eng voices was voiced by same 1 guy
and briefings was narrated by shitty bot  :)

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
I think I will DL this and play it looks interesting.
war2 > war3