Author Topic: [RETRACTED] Winchester is Dellam  (Read 28338 times)

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
Re: Winchester is Dellam
« Reply #75 on: August 08, 2019, 04:00:45 PM »
Interesting that nobody bothered to think that when everyone was laying the boots into me for working to improve the game

You started acting like a jackass when people rose concerns about the chop plugin, show me quotes of these imaginary people laying the boots into you, and no Lambchops, A positive review about a plugin with 1 concern, that concern being the chop one,  isn't laying the boots into you, It's still a positive review you dumb fuck. Just because it wasn't 10/10 doesn't mean people are against you you paranoid loser.
Probably an insight into his motivation to constantly send negativity my way can be found here:

Quote from: Winchester on August 07, 2019, 01:49:49 AM
meanwhile You're a man nearing his 50s getting angry on a video game forum because they don't like your hacks and dodging questions and concerns about them, grow a spine. you thought you hit a home run but you didn't. It didn't go over well with some people and you're looking to divert attention elsewhere.

You're literally claiming on this thread that people are laying the boots into you when all they really did was not give you a 100% rating, It was still a great review, but not 100%, and this has been eating at you because you thought you did something amazing, which I admit, you did a good job. You need to lower your expectations though because you did think you hit a home run clean sweep with all your plugins and that no one would say anything negative. Which is why you are still so so overly defensive about it, it was the thing that didn't get you the 10/10 100% review you expected everyone to kiss your ass for.

. I am now more inclined to think that it was a remarkable co-incidence

You're actually pathetic, you make claims like

I would never compromise the integrity of my data

While providing dishonest data through all your games, Only the Mrlemonade games were accurate because I literally had to tell you who I was, and when requested to show the data of the game between Dellam and snake, you completely dodged it. You made  the claim that you knew all my akas, I didn't make that claim, you did. So You went on to continuously post false data knowing the person isn't me, and expect anyone to believe you're honest. You even went and made claims that I use the same ISP to tk, when after you started recording games, I had been to my fathers house numerous times and spent some nights and played there on my laptop when he uses a different ISP then dodo. Again, I didn't make that claim that I use the same ISP, you did. And you blew it.
You had admins and credible sources to contact regarding me who are your friends regarding this as well, tupac, warhammer from the USA side have remote accessed my pc, and tupac. who literally knows dellams personal info since he doxed him on the forums and blid had to delete it, which you totally ignored I might add when blid and I brought this up. The man Remote accessed my pc not once, but twice, now I don't know about you, but if you were someone with something to hide like your identity from a guy that completely despises you, would you give that person access to your computer not once, but twice on different occasions? See information about you like your real name? personal email etc? If that answer is yes, you're an idiot and you should not reproduce.

You had all these sources to ask, but again, you thought you hit a home run but you didn't. This is a pattern with you.

And by the way, this post here

Quote from: Winchester on August 07, 2019, 02:30:00 AM
They aren't me, never have been me, and are impossible to be me.

LOL

so this wasn't you huh?

Code: [Select]
Game Start: Fri,28/04/2017-19:08:28
Garden of War.pud (128x128)

Slot 0: E MoltreS[iS]

Slot 1: E MrLemonade[iS]

Slot 3: E Raz_

Slot 4: A K()iN[iS]

Slot 6: A GangsterPeasant

[28/Apr/2017 19:08:27] 144.106.216.139.sta.dodo.net.au [139.216.106.144:6112]

STFU you're done asshole

Is that a threat? Posting a game of an aka you needed me to tell you with a timestamp of when I stopped playing after you made the claim you know all my akas, how am I done again? What did posting a match of a game on my main aka i played on at the time do to make me "Done", I told you when I stopped playing, It wasn't like I said I don't play the game anymore and you proceeded to prove that I was lying and still playing. Your data was garbage, it wasn't even close to a coincidence. You tried to frame a person, You have no integrity, and you're trash. If you even came close to having a bit of proof of even a coincidence, you'd have contacted admins years ago. Which clearly you didn't because none of the ones posting in this thread have mentioned you bringing it up in the past.

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: August 08, 2019, 04:12:02 PM »
Eq like 90% of your theories are wrong lol.

Mine are definitely not all correct.. but I'm at least willing to admit "I might be wrong about this but.."

All my theories have been correct, remember if you got anti hack today is because my theorie have been correct.
u def very wrong about swift being 00jordanus .. some of the players on your top 10 list.. etc.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: August 08, 2019, 04:12:56 PM »
Eq like 90% of your theories are wrong lol.

Mine are definitely not all correct.. but I'm at least willing to admit "I might be wrong about this but.."

All my theories have been correct, remember if you got anti hack today is because my theorie have been correct.
u def very wrong about swift being 00jordanus .. some of the players on your top 10 list.. etc.

Start by listening right, ive never said jordanus was swift, i said swift was using jordanus account and thats true.

Swift is a huge cheater, he love to destroy the reality of this game, he love to make look some people bad by beating them with other account.

Like he will swap his account with jordan to make him look better while he will look me worst cuz im losing vs jordan.

Wake up dude its gonna be 20 years, dint you learn nothing about your experience or your just that dumb.

Not even 1 week ago he was posing as baraman and i make remember warbux it was against the rule and he should be ban, then swift com back on his real aka and told us sorry for it.

At least he look like he try to do effort and being real, i appreciated that.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2019, 04:19:58 PM by Equinox »
Mr.120apm aka U8! Best player of the world losing 4v3 against Phillip5256.

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: August 08, 2019, 04:58:35 PM »
Well... It's fucked top, because i remember Winchester was so much on my case around 2015-2016, that year i start complaining about hacking and different clients.

I mean dellam was a super hacker and winchester start a fucking war against me for no reason at that exact time

I only fucked with you because you actually admitted you would build and spell hack on the occult forums if the admins banned you when you were causing trouble. And lightbringer or tk banned you I can't remember who since tk was an admin then before he lost it and only just recently the past month got his admin back. You also had the funny post of "i've never hacked" while 2 sentences later saying "I hacked in 2002" followed by "i hacked 2 weeks ago" which is why it was funny that you were so anti hacking and I gave you shit for it. Did I actually think you were hacking right then and there? Probably not after your build/spell hack incident which you admitted you were going to do on occult forums, but I mostly just said it to fuck with you. Besides, why did you keep those things on your PC anyway? I didn't make up you posting that you'd do those things. you will find that It's there on the forums with the search option. Really all it came down to was me holding you to your standards of "once a hacker always a hacker" standard like you do with swift. Who no longer hacks anymore but you would still always call him one. You were also attacking alot of people on the forums who did nothing wrong to you who I felt the need to defend even if they didn't want it.

I apologized to you on Heroes of the storm a few weeks ago and told you I would leave you alone about that stuff from now on and can provide the Battle net chat pms incase you forgot. If you still hate me, or even don't believe me, that's fine, I  definitely earned that from you.  I can carry you to grandmasters on heroes of the storm to make it up to you if you decide to play again lol. Or get you involved in the esport scene that i'm in if you come back and want to try make some money. Don't worry, you don't need to pay anything lol. And we Don't need to be on the same team or even division. So you can just ban all my good characters to spite me if we do end up in the same division.

And what i learn last week is that winchester is now playing Heroes of the storm and hes now#1 rank in heroes.

I'm not rank #1 on heroes, and neither were you whenever you said you were, you were never in Grandmasters, that's not to say you're bad, but there is a difference between being gold 1, platinum 5, platinum 1, diamond 5, diamond 1, Masters and Grandmaster #1, My highest rank was grandmaster #67 and I finished the season with Grandmaster #77 in march, thousands of people are Gold 1, a gold 1 becomes a platinum 5. There are only 200 Hero League Grandmasters at any given time and 100 Team League Grandmasters for each region, with their leaderboards updated frequently,  only 1 person is Grandmaster #1 in each of them and only 1 person was grandmaster #77 at the end of the final Hero League, and that was me. Now Hero League and Team League have been merged into Storm League and there are only 100 Grandmasters for each region. A new season just started 3 days ago and there are currently no Storm League Grandmasters as of this post.

I'm currently the number 67 Quick match player in US region according to hotslogs, which is more popular then playing ranked but yeah, that's quick match and not Storm League and generally better people play storm league. The que times can be a bit ridiculous though. Quicker to find a game on war2 when only 30 people are online and half of them are afk. Lol, but that's why these forums are great to post on in between ques.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: August 08, 2019, 05:15:27 PM »
Well... It's fucked top, because i remember Winchester was so much on my case around 2015-2016, that year i start complaining about hacking and different clients.

I mean dellam was a super hacker and winchester start a fucking war against me for no reason at that exact time

I only fucked with you because you actually admitted you would build and spell hack on the occult forums if the admins banned you when you were causing trouble. And lightbringer or tk banned you I can't remember who since tk was an admin then before he lost it and only just recently the past month got his admin back. You also had the funny post of "i've never hacked" while 2 sentences later saying "I hacked in 2002" followed by "i hacked 2 weeks ago" which is why it was funny that you were so anti hacking and I gave you shit for it. Did I actually think you were hacking right then and there? Probably not after your build/spell hack incident which you admitted you were going to do on occult forums, but I mostly just said it to fuck with you. Besides, why did you keep those things on your PC anyway? I didn't make up you posting that you'd do those things. you will find that It's there on the forums with the search option. Really all it came down to was me holding you to your standards of "once a hacker always a hacker" standard like you do with swift. Who no longer hacks anymore but you would still always call him one. You were also attacking alot of people on the forums who did nothing wrong to you who I felt the need to defend even if they didn't want it.

I apologized to you on Heroes of the storm a few weeks ago and told you I would leave you alone about that stuff from now on and can provide the Battle net chat pms incase you forgot. If you still hate me, or even don't believe me, that's fine, I  definitely earned that from you.  I can carry you to grandmasters on heroes of the storm to make it up to you if you decide to play again lol. Or get you involved in the esport scene that i'm in if you come back and want to try make some money. Don't worry, you don't need to pay anything lol. And we Don't need to be on the same team or even division. So you can just ban all my good characters to spite me if we do end up in the same division.

And what i learn last week is that winchester is now playing Heroes of the storm and hes now#1 rank in heroes.

I'm not rank #1 on heroes, and neither were you whenever you said you were, you were never in Grandmasters, that's not to say you're bad, but there is a difference between being gold 1, platinum 5, platinum 1, diamond 5, diamond 1, Masters and Grandmaster #1, My highest rank was grandmaster #67 and I finished the season with Grandmaster #77 in march, thousands of people are Gold 1, a gold 1 becomes a platinum 5. There are only 200 Hero League Grandmasters at any given time and 100 Team League Grandmasters for each region, with their leaderboards updated frequently,  only 1 person is Grandmaster #1 in each of them and only 1 person was grandmaster #77 at the end of the final Hero League, and that was me. Now Hero League and Team League have been merged into Storm League and there are only 100 Grandmasters for each region. A new season just started 3 days ago and there are currently no Storm League Grandmasters as of this post.

I'm currently the number 67 Quick match player in US region according to hotslogs, which is more popular then playing ranked but yeah, that's quick match and not Storm League and generally better people play storm league. The que times can be a bit ridiculous though. Quicker to find a game on war2 when only 30 people are online and half of them are afk. Lol, but that's why these forums are great to post on in between ques.

First of all when i blackmail them of build hack and spell hack it was because i find how people where using different clients under.2.02 to toggle map hack off while other using the original version of war2ru cant toggle shit.

I did my black mail in public forum and i ruin couples games for 2-3 days untill they decide to do something about it.

And here cames the anti-hack, tell me thanks for that!

My black mail was legit and justify and was for the best of that community, consider me has a white hat if you want.

Segondo, when i hack in 2002 it was from experience pov, i was young it was my first year of warcraft II and it was on bt net edition.

And i have always said i understand lot of kids who start playing this game will probably try hacking and we can give them chance.

But like i always said too, swift was not a young kid when he was caught multiple times, he was a grown ass man and had many years of war2 under the belt and it was at a competitive point.

This is what i dont forget.

Did swift still hack today? I dont know, but at least hes now using anti hack.

That dont mean he dont hack cuz i dont know how this anti hack really work.

But i know hes following the right way by using this anti hack and i appreciated this effort.

ps: for the heroes part i dont even want to talk about that.

Offline mousEtopher

• Administrator
  • Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • War2.me
« Reply #80 on: August 08, 2019, 05:25:50 PM »
oh god
squeak!

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: August 08, 2019, 05:29:51 PM »
I did my black mail in public forum and i ruin couples games for 2-3 days untill they decide to do something about it.

The antihack didn't come in until many months after this forum was made, Il had mentioned he was working on the antihack back on the occult forum, you blacked mailed on the occult forum about the hacking when there was no need to do it. He was already working on it.
If anything, the disruption you made on the forums slowed the release date of the anti hack because il spent many hours, days, weeks replying to all of the drama on here rather then working on the project.  You were making posts like telling iL to kill himself as well as many other things to many other people. iL never deserved any of that. The man hadn't finished the antihack yet, what more did you want from him? Did you want him to release an incomplete product? I get that you wanted the original cd version not allowed on war2combat server, but it got polled and it did not pass. But you took that out on everybody, even those that wanted the client closed with you.

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: August 08, 2019, 05:37:30 PM »
oh god

Don't worry, me and EQ are civil now even if he still dislikes me. This is just discussion at this point, You have my word I won't bother him intentionally. this thread needs to  be gone anyway. It's a frame attempt which if I recall is bannable.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: August 08, 2019, 05:42:25 PM »

The antihack didn't come in until many months after this forum was made, Il had mentioned he was working on the antihack back on the occult forum, you blacked mailed on the occult forum about the hacking when there was no need to do it. He was already working on it.
If anything, the disruption you made on the forums slowed the release date of the anti hack because il spent many hours, days, weeks replying to all of the drama on here rather then working on the project.  You were making posts like telling iL to kill himself as well as many other things to many other people. iL never deserved any of that. The man hadn't finished the antihack yet, what more did you want from him? Did you want him to release an incomplete product? I get that you wanted the original cd version not allowed on war2combat server, but it got polled and it did not pass. But you took that out on everybody, even those that wanted the client closed with you.

Dude are you kidding me it took at least a year before iL took out the anti hack,
They was doing absolutly nothing dude, game was fucking die since the last ten years, and finally everything i ask for have been done since that day.

I ask for icons, they bring us icons, i ask for more tourney and tora start to throw his cash every week for tourney, i ask to see better war2 ru website and moustopher did an amazing job.

Now fucking told me it was not legit, even if i think there STILL ALOT of things to improve, but at least we still got improvement and it feel good to see that game alive from a real point of view.

I dont cares who you really are anyway, i dont take this game seriously anymore, i play it for fun and to give it my opinion to whoever want to ear it.

Offline mousEtopher

• Administrator
  • Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • War2.me
« Reply #84 on: August 08, 2019, 05:43:18 PM »
oh god

Don't worry, me and EQ are civil now even if he still dislikes me. This is just discussion at this point, You have my word I won't bother him intentionally. this thread needs to  be gone anyway. It's a frame attempt which if I recall is bannable.
:hug: what if i just label it as [retracted] ?
squeak!

Offline Lambchops

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: August 08, 2019, 11:30:20 PM »
While providing dishonest data through all your games, Only the Mrlemonade games were accurate because I literally had to tell you who I was, and when requested to show the data of the game between Dellam and snake, you completely dodged it.

I only have games that I was in logged.

Nothing is faked.

How would I have records some random game of 1s that I wasn't in? You actually think this is a point? ... too stupid.

WTF is this garbage? Are you just stringing together random words to make it sound like you have a point? Why give you clear answers if you just ignore them. I have no answer for illogical nonsense and anything else has been addressed already. Try reading. All relevant games and IP addresses are posted in this thread.

Asking questions then ignoring the answers and asking further stupid questions that require the same (or an extension of the same) answers is just pretty dumb

If you don't want to be accused of being dellam, don't make stupid dellamish smurf names.

Hahaha so desperate to put "active" in there. Who said you were active? Why are you so deperate to claim that you haven't played in 2 years?
THIS is why he's sooo desperate to keep saying how he hasn't played in 2 years, because he knows exactly when he fucked up:

Code: [Select]

Game Start: Sun,20/05/2018-21:15:10
Chop Farms [2017+].pud (64x64)

Slot 2: A junelu

Slot 4: E Dudik

Slot 5: A JcNoob4Eva

Slot 6: A polandbb

Slot 7: A Della.AUS

-- game addresses --
[20/May/2018 21:15:09] 37.219.240.116.sta.dodo.net.au [116.240.219.37:6112]

You keep carrying on with all this stuff about tupac configuring your router, anyone with half a brain knows that your router config page is not accessing your computer. I have helped people remote config routers and even remote accessed their desktops to assist but I still wouldn't know their akas from this. Do you believe in fairys too?

In short: I think he's too dumb to be dellam.

Start by listening right

Never going to happen.

its gooder to hax hard and NEVER get caught!

Offline baRa

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: August 09, 2019, 12:13:58 AM »

Not even 1 week ago he was posing as baraman and i make remember warbux it was against the rule and he should be ban, then swift com back on his real aka and told us sorry for it.

Equinox? What happened? Why would he pose as me?

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: August 09, 2019, 12:31:57 AM »

Equinox? What happened? Why would he pose as me?

I dont know but swift make a baraman aka.

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: August 09, 2019, 12:45:35 AM »
How would I have records some random game of 1s that I wasn't in? You actually think this is a point? ... too stupid.

So you're telling me in your 2nd game you provided, where there are only 3 players, that you are either tk[as] or Str8killa[iS],  or better yet, mrlemonade[iS], the very guy you're accusing of being the hacker? Because the only games you have records of, are ones you were in? as stated by you just now,

Yeah bro, you're faking shit. And again, providing dishonest data. Unless you're admitting you used tk or str8killas accounts, who are US players.

Care to explain how i'm "done" again in your first game that you showed? (which you never answered but your claiming you are by just saying i ignore the answer, if you really answered it copy paste the answer) Is that a threat on me? You're the one whos constantly ignored answers by your very first response in the thread, heres a good example.

Still not hearing you deny those AKAs.

While in your original post ACTUALLY LINKING TO A POST where  I tell you i'm not dellam. Which is "Those akas", you're a  moron and proving that you're the one ignoring the answers.

If you don't want to be accused of being dellam, don't make stupid dellamish smurf names.

Aww, how adorable, blaming me for having a name when you fucked up.  Show me some names in your magical database thats never wrong thats remotely anything close to Mrlemonade, or even a smurf you suspect is dellam that you don't have games recorded  of and can just provide basic ladder for (since you need to be in them apparently, depsite providing a game you weren't in with game 2) of that are close to Mrlemonade. A smurf name mind you that I made after seeing a guy with that name on Starcraft 2 and laughing about it with my friends

You keep carrying on with all this stuff about tupac configuring your router, anyone with half a brain knows that your router config page is not accessing your computer. I have helped people remote config routers and even remote accessed their desktops to assist but I still wouldn't know their akas from this. Do you believe in fairys too?

You sure continue to ignore the part where he's actually doxed dellam and knows real life information about him, tupac when remote accessing my pc, tupac saw my real life information, I had my emails, my facebook open. When he doxed dellam, If I was really dellam, that would've came to light, seeing as how he saw my real life name, which is why he's a credible source to ask about if I am dellam or not, what part about this is way over your head? The guy knows dellam actual real life shit. He's seen my actual real life shit which is a complete mismatch to dellam.  What part of your stupid brain does this not compute? Me, Dellam, DIFFERENT PEOPLE, ask your friends who i'm actually telling you to ask to confirm this. What's the matter, you can't trust your own friends word to speak on the matter when his one of the most credible people to ask on the matter? You're bringing up that you still wouldn't know akas from this, No fucking shit bro, but you would at least get confirmation that dellam = Had his personal information leaked by tupac, and Praisevivec/mrlemonade = Had his personal information seen by tupac via remote access including full name, and some pictures that he saw on facebook real quick before opening a new tab to assist with the issue i requested help for, therefore, nothing suspect, nothing to see, case closed, but apparently knowing that there is in fact actually 2 different people that exist isn't enough for you when your accusing them of being the same person. You're a moron.

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: August 09, 2019, 12:50:30 AM »
what if i just label it as [retracted] ?

Either way, it should not be in the server.war2.ru forum as its proven Lambchops was lying about everything and therefore is fake news for the server.