Author Topic: [RETRACTED] Winchester is Dellam  (Read 28362 times)

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
Re: Winchester is Dellam
« Reply #90 on: August 09, 2019, 12:54:19 AM »
ps: for the heroes part i dont even want to talk about that.

That's fine lol, neither of us were #1 though which you need to be aware of.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: August 09, 2019, 01:07:39 AM »
ps: for the heroes part i dont even want to talk about that.

That's fine lol, neither of us were #1 though which you need to be aware of.

Ive been rank 1 bro, before it was bronz, silver, gold, platnum, diamond, master, grand master, it was rank 35 to rank 1.

Rank 1 was the equivalent of master grand master.

Mr.120apm aka U8! Best player of the world losing 4v3 against Phillip5256.

Offline baRa

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: August 09, 2019, 01:12:53 AM »

Not even 1 week ago he was posing as baraman and i make remember warbux it was against the rule and he should be ban, then swift com back on his real aka and told us sorry for it.

Equinox? What happened? Why would he pose as me?

I dont know but swift make a baraman aka.
Which name he make?

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: August 09, 2019, 01:33:31 AM »
BaRa[z] lol

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: August 09, 2019, 01:59:09 AM »
You were Rank 1 Silver in the pre-season with 1997 wins and 2013 Losses which is where you are confused. Not Grandmaster, and After pre season, that is no longer not a thing, no one from bronze to masters can be rank 1 There are no Rank 1 leaderboards for them. There are esports for players below grandmaster and you can be the number 1 team for those divisions and be recognized by the community as the best platinum or diamond player, but blizzard does not actually have a leaderboard saying you are the number 1 gold league player. or number 1 diamond player. That just isn't a thing blizzard does anymore with HOTS. They should do it so more people that are lower ranked have an incentive to play ranked, but they don't.

The highest rank you achieved in lifetime playing on Kenshy on ranked was Platinum 5 in Season 1 2017 by looking at statistics and selecting each season, the rest of the time you were in gold or silver for ranked.

According to hotslogs though, your peak mmr is Diamond for hero league, Platinum for team league, Diamond for Storm league, gold for unranked draft, and platinum for quick match with an exactly 50% winrate in the 8960 games of you uploaded on there.  So your level of play is generally better then your division. But still not at Masters

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: August 09, 2019, 02:42:34 AM »
Rank 1 was the equivalent of master grand master.

This is  untrue also, Silver, regardless of how high you are in silver, is  only enough to qualify you for division 6-7 in heroes lounge esports, Which those divisions consist of Bronze-Gold players. Any rank diamond can compete in Division 1, which can be anyone from diamond to grandmaster. And Division S is pretty much all Grandmasters/Former Grandmasters, former HGC players.

I can show you a division 7 esports game, and then a division S game with commentary from esports commentators. The commentators will poke fun at the Division 7 players misplays all the time. From their talent picks to their choice of draft for the map, to their choice of  whos going to solo lane.  A silver player can not hang consistently in a much higher division. Which is why blizzard made Storm League make it so you can not Party with anyone 3 Divisions higher or lower then you unless the party is a 5 man, which in that event, everybody in the party is treated as the highest ranked player, so Bronze can not ally with platinum players, silver can not play with diamond, and so on.

Offline Lambchops

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: August 09, 2019, 06:07:49 AM »
Quote from: mousEtopher on Today at 03:43:18

what if i just label it as [retracted] ?

Either way, it should not be in the server.war2.ru forum as its proven Lambchops was lying about everything and therefore is fake news for the server.

Just rename it "Winchester is too stupid to be Dellam, but likes to pretend he is".

Spam posting garbage like this doesn't change anything .... LOL you actually used "fake news" bahahaha how appropriate.

I have lied about nothing. Every log I have posted is 100% correct. Yes of course I was also in all the games (duh) that's how it works you moron.

I have no doubt you made a stupid dellam smurf name, but after seeing the crap your brain vomits all over the keyboard when you are put under pressure I have to admit that I think you're just too stupid to be the original dellam.

As I have already said:
The name "dellam" has been permabanned for so long who can tell.

One thing is completely clear. You don't even play the game - you're just here because you are one of those losers who likes arguing on internet forums.

Doesn't get sadder than that. Get a life.

-- edit --

struck me as kind of a dumb thing to say "oh look how sad you are for taking all this time to post your thoughts on the internet" ..//.. maybe it's just that i've just come to expect a higher standard of trolling from you in particular... :innocent:

@mousEtopher   Sorry but if someone who has nothing better to do than sit around posting constantly snarky negative stuff on forums then consistantly has to turn discussions into some creepy sexual shit about one of my female friends, and I reply with this:

Bahaha, we'll have a good laugh about that next time I talk to her. Maybe you should get some female friends too, it might take some of the pressure off your mum.

... and they then start writing a post seriously trying to convince people that they really do have friends.... IMHO that is objectively sad, and more to the point they are the sort of person that I think needs that pointed out to them.

That being said, I am genuinely sorry if I have disappointed you with the standard of my posts.

« Last Edit: August 09, 2019, 07:04:41 AM by Lambchops »
its gooder to hax hard and NEVER get caught!

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: August 09, 2019, 07:19:38 AM »
So then you're admitting that you hacked either my account, tk[as] or Str8killa[iS] then? Since you've just said you only record games that you're in  and you're clearly none of the 3 people for that game?. I'm the only australian player out of the 3. Tk is a long established player and str8killla is a US player. OR you just lied about everything. Yeah, you lied about everything, that's nothing new. You're a piece of crap with 0 credibility and have to continue to tell lies to cover up for all the other lies you tell. Hey Lambchops, Eventually someone catches on, and then you're screwed.
You've still yet to explain how I'm "done" after posting a game of mrlemonade and continue avoiding it, is that a threat?

you're just here because you are one of those losers who likes arguing on internet forums.

You're a loser trying to frame a guy on a 24 year old video game because he hurt your feelings by pointing how bad you failed after you attacked him, and then proceeding to making a thread about him while telling him to  go away in said thread about him repeatedly rofl, you're as pathetic as they get. I've made plenty of non arguing posts, the last person before you was babyshark, and she's been gone for quite a while and I had plenty of posts between then with no issues,  so yeah, you're lying once again, and you making this thread for no other reason then to  lie and cause trouble proves you're the loser that likes arguing on internet forums.  You're nearing 50 bro and you still need to be babysat like a child by your next door neighbour who's nearly half your age, you get a life you pathetic excuse of a man.

I have no doubt you made a stupid dellam smurf name

Once again ignoring all the requests as usual, but i'm the one that likes arguing on internet forums, rofl. So again

Aww, how adorable, blaming me for having a name when you fucked up.  Show me some names in your magical database thats never wrong thats remotely anything close to Mrlemonade, or even a smurf you suspect is dellam that you don't have games recorded  of and can just provide basic ladder for (since you need to be in them apparently, depsite providing a game you weren't in with game 2) of that are close to Mrlemonade. A smurf name mind you that I made after seeing a guy with that name on Starcraft 2 and laughing about it with my friends

You'll ignore the request yet again, and go on to argue rather then provide anything of value, providing once again 0 evidence and lying continuously again. But I'm the one that loves arguing on internet forums, don't forget guys!

Even though my history on all other game forums is consistently fine! Even though I'm one of the head admins for a clan in runescape that caters to helping noobs out with 2 of the game companies actual employees as members (not leaders or superiors) using their regular accounts as well as their moderator accounts., who could easily ban me for flaming continuously and as a result make me lose thousands of hours worth of stats and gear., because I sure love arguing on dem internet forums! Oh  those heroes of the storm esports teams im in that specifically don't allow any toxic behaviour in their rules, guess i'm booted out cuz i like arguing on dem internet forums and can't help myself!

Offline (PLS DELETE MY ACC)

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: August 09, 2019, 07:41:53 AM »
GET A ROOM U AUSTRALIAN LUMMOXI
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_LC4YCh9Hg0
TOTALLY UNBIASED CHOP VIDEO

NOTHING (EXCEPT FOR A SUPER FRESH ADMIN) CAN STOP THE VANIMAL!

Offline Lambchops

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: August 09, 2019, 07:59:32 AM »
GET A ROOM U AUSTRALIAN LUMMOXI

lol ikr? He must be being deliberately obtuse. Nobody can be that brain-dead and still breathe unassisted.
its gooder to hax hard and NEVER get caught!

Offline baRa

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: August 09, 2019, 10:07:03 AM »
BaRa[z] lol
He was always jealous of me, makes sense.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: August 09, 2019, 10:27:10 AM »
You were Rank 1 Silver in the pre-season with 1997 wins and 2013 Losses which is where you are confused. Not Grandmaster, and After pre season, that is no longer not a thing, no one from bronze to masters can be rank 1 There are no Rank 1 leaderboards for them. There are esports for players below grandmaster and you can be the number 1 team for those divisions and be recognized by the community as the best platinum or diamond player, but blizzard does not actually have a leaderboard saying you are the number 1 gold league player. or number 1 diamond player. That just isn't a thing blizzard does anymore with HOTS. They should do it so more people that are lower ranked have an incentive to play ranked, but they don't.

The highest rank you achieved in lifetime playing on Kenshy on ranked was Platinum 5 in Season 1 2017 by looking at statistics and selecting each season, the rest of the time you were in gold or silver for ranked.

According to hotslogs though, your peak mmr is Diamond for hero league, Platinum for team league, Diamond for Storm league, gold for unranked draft, and platinum for quick match with an exactly 50% winrate in the 8960 games of you uploaded on there.  So your level of play is generally better then your division. But still not at Masters

Look at the screenshot on my twitch.

https://www.twitch.tv/equinoxru

Like i said there was not Bronze, silver, goold, platnum, diamond, master or grand master.

There was rank 50 to rank 1, when you were rank 1 you were classified in the first 1000 players of the server, so after rank 1 you had rank 1 position 999, rank 1 position 998, rank 1 position 997 untill rank 1 position 1.

My highest rank was Rank 1 position 466 wich mean grand master 466.

Over Rank 1 position 500 to 1000 it was master.

Under Rank 1 position 500 to 1 it was grand master.

Ranked Play Spotlight – Heroes of the Storm - YouTube
« Last Edit: August 09, 2019, 10:53:00 AM by Equinox »

Offline WillTheRealKoorbStandUp

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: August 09, 2019, 07:22:13 PM »
Lambchops, iver never heard or seen of you in an actual game of wc2. But you have clearly defined yourself as a retard on the forums. Please keep your retarded thoughts and threads to yourself. Maybe blid can set up a "retad oly sectin' For people such as yourself who suck at the game and suck at the forums.  :thumbsup: :salty:

Offline woofy

• Server Admin
  • Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: August 09, 2019, 08:12:27 PM »
You aussie noobs need to take this outside, to the garden
...OF WAR.PUD!!!!!

I demand an epic series.

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: August 10, 2019, 12:14:57 AM »
What is creepy is Winchester's obsession with what he imagines I feel for Swift

You continuously talk about him when I first met you, then when I went away for several months you kept talking about him upon my return, and you proceed to keep talking about him on the forums despite him rarely ever posting on the forums, then going on to label me a "Hater" because I said "I bet Swift haas never spoken about you to u8 you in his entire life." because you're a really paranoid person who thinks swifts brainwashing people including u8. You have a high sense of self importance and think everyone else sees you as that high, you're not that important to swift for him to talk to u8 about.

Again, I don't hate you, but don't you dare talk about how Van harassed me to further your agenda against him and the server after how you acted out on me for telling you that. You did not care one fucking bit. So don't you start pretending like you care when it's convenient for you.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2019, 01:48:40 AM by Winchester »