Author Topic: 2020 New Year 1x1, 2x2 Tournaments!!  (Read 49875 times)

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
Re: 2020 New Year 1x1, 2x2 Tournaments!!
« Reply #150 on: January 08, 2020, 05:29:17 AM »
About the fact that we have children on the server, and Bux is a dangerous dude. This person does not threaten the children of our server, you can not worry.

I dont cares, it's a law and a right for citizens to know if someone is a pedophile.
It is not a fact that he is a pedophile

Thats right it's not a fact, so just give me that real picture of carlos cruiz and we gonna see if its true or not.. Why let those rumors goes if it's not true... i mean if you dont want to send me that picture it's probably cuz you hide something, no?
Mr.120apm aka U8! Best player of the world losing 4v3 against Phillip5256.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: January 08, 2020, 05:31:06 AM »
Are you still pretending to be an idiot, or are you really like that? Have you already forgotten that I answered you this question?

"Equinox no need to give out your meager personal opinion as truth.To begin with, I created an article on the forum because I can definitely get your attention. In private messages you can block me, or ignore, but when people talk about you, you will not be able to remain silent. I created my nickname "Ragner" in 10-15 seconds. I remembered what happened in my life at that moment and created it. At that moment I watched the Vikings series, and didn’t even spell that name correctly.That's why I wanted to change my nickname to some other, more beautiful, but I went for a long time to this. And so I created CryStaLean. I started to merge statistics with him from my main account. Then I still did not know that administrators can do this all in a few clicks. I didn’t use any bot, I just gave my friend the password for my account. As it turned out later, I was accused of fraud, and I just decided to forget about it. I thought it was useless to argue, because I'm wrong. But at the moment I know that I can write to the admin and he will most likely help me. Only after that refusal I no longer want to change the nickname. I like nick Ragner."

This is at the very beginning of our discussion with you.

Nice story, im about to cry, pretty cute.

Offline RagneR

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: January 08, 2020, 05:33:32 AM »
About the fact that we have children on the server, and Bux is a dangerous dude. This person does not threaten the children of our server, you can not worry.

I dont cares, it's a law and a right for citizens to know if someone is a pedophile.

Thats right it's not a fact, so just give me that real picture of carlos cruiz and we gonna see if its true or not.. Why let those rumors goes if it's not true... i mean if you dont want to send me that picture it's probably cuz you hide something, no?
It seems to me that if I take off the photo, nothing will change. Smart people are sitting here, they will not believe such a stupid idiot like you.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: January 08, 2020, 05:33:53 AM »
Thats an exemple of message i did receive over the month.

I dont even know those peoples dude! Not like those russian smurfs who protect you with 4 post on forum, probably urself making new account LOL

'' A few ppl on the War2 USA server believe ragner is stream sniping.
I don't want to get involved yet, but I am watching carefully.

He plays there too and when Babyshark streams, he seems to play very similar to what you have noticed. (She only uses a 5 second delay or something on stream).

I believe he is watching streams/stream sniping on his cell phone while playing war2 on computer.
I can not prove it, but also growing suspicious.

For example Ring62 who is an average player is 3-2 series with ragner on USA server (when no games are streamed).
During streams he seems unstopable.

Anyways I willl keep you updated. For now I don't want my name involved but I agree with what you are saying.
I will continue to watch closely on USA Server.
''
« Last Edit: January 08, 2020, 05:43:01 AM by Equinox »

Offline RagneR

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: January 08, 2020, 05:34:45 AM »
Are you still pretending to be an idiot, or are you really like that? Have you already forgotten that I answered you this question?

"Equinox no need to give out your meager personal opinion as truth.To begin with, I created an article on the forum because I can definitely get your attention. In private messages you can block me, or ignore, but when people talk about you, you will not be able to remain silent. I created my nickname "Ragner" in 10-15 seconds. I remembered what happened in my life at that moment and created it. At that moment I watched the Vikings series, and didn’t even spell that name correctly.That's why I wanted to change my nickname to some other, more beautiful, but I went for a long time to this. And so I created CryStaLean. I started to merge statistics with him from my main account. Then I still did not know that administrators can do this all in a few clicks. I didn’t use any bot, I just gave my friend the password for my account. As it turned out later, I was accused of fraud, and I just decided to forget about it. I thought it was useless to argue, because I'm wrong. But at the moment I know that I can write to the admin and he will most likely help me. Only after that refusal I no longer want to change the nickname. I like nick Ragner."

Lol You may not believe it does not change anything. Many people do not care about ladder. Including me

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: January 08, 2020, 05:36:12 AM »

It seems to me that if I take off the photo, nothing will change. Smart people are sitting here, they will not believe such a stupid idiot like you.

People in here are everything except smart bro.... It took years before they even realize how peoples where hacking this server, I FOUND OUT how old school players was hacking this server and i told it to everyone.. Im the one who also bring the latency LAG on the table... I bring latency fix in here, i bring anti hack in here.... Finding a sniper is not that much complicated compare to everything i do years ago!

They were exactly like you right now, '' dont you think peoples would not know if there was a way to hack the server and there a latency bug '' you are stupid and we are too smart...

Yeah bro.

Your not the first, your not gonna be the last.

« Last Edit: January 08, 2020, 05:40:33 AM by Equinox »

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: January 08, 2020, 05:39:39 AM »

Lol You may not believe it does not change anything. Many people do not care about ladder. Including me

You dont cares at the point you have to abuse it and told me to not say everyone you are crystalean, gtfo dude.

Your cheater, sniper, liar and probably hacker.

Offline RagneR

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: January 08, 2020, 06:02:42 AM »
"Alot of peoples like u8, teaboy, and a bunch of russians smurfer that took you as an hero?"
No one thinks I'm a hero. I am the same player as you, only adequate.

"You know there alot of peoples who agree with me and they are actually not a bunch of haters or not my friends at all?"
Do you write this to reassure yourself? I have never seen such a person. Only Kagan lol. But I saw 12 people who support me.

"I receive tons of message from tons of peoples who think your a sniper or even a hacker since long time ago."
I think you suffer from schizophrenia. You only recently met me, and on the server there is not a single player who considers me a cheater, except you.

"I also receive message from other server bro! "
Show me them. As far as I know, everyone supports me there.

"People i dont even know!"
Do your hallucinations not tell you your name?

"They tell me you struggle to beat babyshark and ring62 on usa server, if they are not streaming."
I do not compete on that server at all. I am resting on that server. There are very calm and friendly people. They don’t call me a noob, or they don’t say "1s or dodge?" I do not always play so well. I can play well, but I do not play so constantly because I like to play a lot. To play a lot, I need a lot of strength, but if I play hard, I get tired quickly.

"They told me they think you snipe or hacks since long time ago before i even realize it."
since long time ago... I only recently found out about this server.

I still have something to tell you, but I don’t have time. I have to go. I `ll answer later

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: January 08, 2020, 06:16:38 AM »
So you never seen those 2 new russians accounts with only 10 post, 10 post that protecting you?

Yeah right.

http://forum.war2.ru/index.php?action=profile;u=3008

http://forum.war2.ru/index.php?action=profile;u=3028

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: January 08, 2020, 06:18:05 AM »
Then how i know ur playing on war2usa?

My little finger told me?

No dumb ass, peoples from war2usa came to see me and told me idiot.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2020, 06:35:07 AM by Equinox »

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: January 08, 2020, 06:25:14 AM »
Your not the same players as me, ur a cheater, sniper liar and probably hacker..

You have no idea how to play this game...

Only thing you know is how to snipe peoples and send 3 grunts directly to 11 from 2, and next game send 3 grunts directly to 5 from 9... And next game wall directly s9 against 9 and blind chop 9 going directly to cat. And next game powering if i power, or next game make 3 rax before lust if i ogers rush you and all of this without scouting anything? 

Good players have pattern to play this game, a pattern they devlopp over the year... They dont mix there scout all the time with 3 grunts and goes directly on the right spot, and they dont do the right strategie at every game... They still gonna win, but they are not gonna play like you did dude...

You are 120% a sniper, most of peoples are stupid and it's ok, not give to everyone to be smart, but you not gonna fool me bro.

Your a little piece of shit, Abuser, sniper, liar and probably hacker!

Thats only what you are.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: January 08, 2020, 06:27:14 AM »
You cant always play well because you suck and you dont know how to play without sniping peoples or hacking.

You told me i was a one pudder and i told you i will bo 5 you on any ladder map of your choice and you disapear.

Let's do those game and see how good you are now!

You cant even beat babyshark and ring but you gonna beat me.

Yeah cuz you fucking snipe me and all videos clearly show it if you take time to watch all of them and see how you switch your game play from different game on same position..

Pretty sure people will not see nothing suspect if they watch 3 games from 3 differents position.. but watch 13 games where you play same position and switch scout and strategie everytime to adapt your strategie to me...

It show the truth...

Just need patience to watch 5 hours of 13 games, but if you do it, you clearly see that you snipe and ur game play dont make sens at all.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2020, 06:36:31 AM by Equinox »

Offline Szwagier

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: January 08, 2020, 07:46:56 AM »
Eq thought he is good 

I was watching alf vs eq 3 games, alf was losing 1-3 i log off and went to shop, I logged one hour later, alf won 8 games in row, and u thought i log on alf account to win  :rofl:

No you are not you are bad

Whatever you say u8, i got both of your ip's.

You even build in 2 games to cancel my win against ALF.

So show us

I dont think so that i made hall, maybe if I was attacked by obs, Im make hall in 2s

You care so much about ladder
« Last Edit: January 08, 2020, 08:08:53 AM by Szwagier »
http://www.youtube.com/user/SzwagierR

Equinox - the dumbest person in this game, do not argue with an idiot, because he will bring you to his level and overcome with experience

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: January 08, 2020, 08:35:09 AM »
No i cares about cheaters!

lol watcher try to kill you in 2 different games where i win? good one bro.

Btw whatever im gonna show nobody will cares.

Tk just have to show us himself, he got all the ip logs.

Why he scare to show us the log? Cuz it's true!

Tk have a job to do, i want him to do his job, thats what i want!

Otherweise why he his admin?
« Last Edit: January 08, 2020, 09:04:42 AM by Equinox »

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: January 08, 2020, 09:35:58 AM »
yeah i wouldnt send the $ to burnt. tora has always been responsbile with these matters as far as i know

im going to contribute whatever i have to, but it just kinda sprung up and wasnt in my budget. 2 weeks shouldnt be too long i dont think

@tk[as] Looks like EQ will cover some of the players, that leaves an open $160, myself and @Tolean did agree to cover $20 - $30 so that leaves an open $110. Split the remaining difference with me in 2 weeks? It's just $55, would like the close this loose end. 
war2 > war3