Author Topic: Caught U8 of hacking!  (Read 14829 times)

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
Re: Caught U8 of hacking!
« Reply #15 on: March 11, 2020, 02:51:00 PM »
That old anti-hack is built off of white\black lists. This type of system can be bypassed in minutes. Anyways not a good idea to use such anti hack without proper testing, debugging.I learned that with my old anti-hack. It turns out the insight program when you record is toggling on cheat codes so it can record the game and macro all the building, units. That program triggered my anti-hack system as well. It changed a known map hack, cheat code, location in the war2 and triggered the anti hack system. So i imagine his anti cheat system is coded like this...

If Tupacs(Memory = 0)
   NOT hacking
end
If Tupacs(Memory = 1)
   Map Hacker
end
If Tupacs(Memory >= 2)
   UNKNOWN
end

This is terrible because insight hits that memory location first it causes map hack trigger, then causes the rest to be unknown. I noticed it starts 0 then every 5 minutes it accumulates higher and higher. I assume this is the case or very similar. My current anti-hack on USA is bad ass!! Everyone is running it just by connecting to the server no extra bullcrap need to be installed or ran. It will also automatically ban you, close your account, notify everyone in game your cheating. :) GG NO RE !

God can we switch iL the garbage for you  :sob: :sob: :sob:
Mr.120apm aka U8! Best player of the world losing 4v3 against Phillip5256.

Offline Delete mine too

• Death Knight
  • http://meatspin.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 11, 2020, 02:59:00 PM »
That old anti-hack is built off of white\black lists. This type of system can be bypassed in minutes. Anyways not a good idea to use such anti hack without proper testing, debugging.I learned that with my old anti-hack. It turns out the insight program when you record is toggling on cheat codes so it can record the game and macro all the building, units. That program triggered my anti-hack system as well. It changed a known map hack, cheat code, location in the war2 and triggered the anti hack system. So i imagine his anti cheat system is coded like this...

If Tupacs(Memory = 0)
   NOT hacking
end
If Tupacs(Memory = 1)
   Map Hacker
end
If Tupacs(Memory >= 2)
   UNKNOWN
end

This is terrible because insight hits that memory location first it causes map hack trigger, then causes the rest to be unknown. I noticed it starts 0 then every 5 minutes it accumulates higher and higher. I assume this is the case or very similar. My current anti-hack on USA is bad ass!! Everyone is running it just by connecting to the server no extra bullcrap need to be installed or ran. It will also automatically ban you, close your account, notify everyone in game your cheating. :) GG NO RE !

God can we stich iL the garbage for you  :sob: :sob: :sob:
No, LOL!

My team is awesome and i think having multiple servers keeps the game alive. I stopped playing this game because of this server and made USA and been playing since!

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 11, 2020, 03:18:49 PM »
Yeah but you have no fucking client bro.

Offline Cel

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 11, 2020, 03:31:13 PM »
No one stops you from going to play on USA server though you may struggle to find a game even more than you do here on RU  :rofl:

i think having multiple servers keeps the game alive.

We can agree to disagree on that though the two server did only one thing it split the community it 2 and that, just because 2 people cant grow up and ignore each other...
The result is, games take longer to fill on both side and that is the worst thing that could happen to war2 if hacking is bad well guess what an empty server is.

Most players that come play the game are taking on their free time to relax and have a few games if that time is spent waiting for a game half of the time or worse, no wonder why most of us get bored and start looking for other occupations this is what will ultimately kill the game and strip it from people that have a life...

So yeah toxicity is bad that is for sure, most adult people may still be able to deal with it, ignore or bypass it and avoid these people, but having to plan in advance when to connect just to try and have people to play with or wait for people to show up ugh pretty sure that is a good reason to quit why would you even waste your time like that...

What would have made more sense would have been to have a persistent squelch and more soft punishment like server wide squelch for people that are known to be toxic so that new player have them squelched by default. Things like that...

Think about it:
You ban that one guy you hate or do not like then maybe that one person you just banned hangs out with a bunch of other people who he behaves better with.
And maybe some of these other players behave a lot better with you and would be nice to have in your own games from time to time but because you just banned one person they actually could play with they will have less players to play with.

And when you are not here well they may show up and not be able to fill their games.

Before you know it they also will stop playing because they can do the math and now they don't feel like it is worth the wait.

This is how war2 will die, the only remaining players being people that clearly have a lot of time to waste or nothing better to do in their lives.  :thumbsup:

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 11, 2020, 03:36:02 PM »
No one stops you from going to play on USA server though you may struggle to find a game even more than you do here on RU  :rofl:

i think having multiple servers keeps the game alive.

We can agree to disagree on that though the two server did only one thing it split the community it 2 and that, just because 2 people cant grow up and ignore each other...
The result is, games take longer to fill on both side and that is the worst thing that could happen to war2 if hacking is bad well guess what an empty server is.

Most players that come play the game are taking on their free time to relax and have a few games if that time is spent waiting for a game half of the time or worse, no wonder why most of us get bored and start looking for other occupations this is what will ultimately kill the game and strip it from people that have a life...

So yeah toxicity is bad that is for sure, most adult people may still be able to deal with it, ignore or bypass it and avoid these people, but having to plan in advance when to connect just to try and have people to play with or wait for people to show up ugh pretty sure that is a good reason to quit why would you even waste your time like that...

What would have made more sense would have been to have a persistent squelch and more soft punishment like server wide squelch for people that are known to be toxic so that new player have them squelched by default. Things like that...

Think about it:
You ban that one guy you hate or do not like then maybe that one person you just banned hangs out with a bunch of other people who he behaves better with.
And maybe some of these other players behave a lot better with you and would be nice to have in your own games from time to time but because you just banned one person they actually could play with they will have less players to play with.

And when you are not here well they may show up and not be able to fill their games.

Before you know it they also will stop playing because they can do the math and now they don't feel like it is worth the wait.

This is how war2 will die, the only remaining players being people that clearly have a lot of time to waste or nothing better to do in their lives.  :thumbsup:

All those big text for saying absolutly nothing, what a waste.

Offline Delete mine too

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 11, 2020, 03:45:56 PM »
Yes the client has been released. Plus you can use any client you wish. USA, RU, BNE.

@Cel didn't read a word you said besides finding a game, weird you have that problem. Seems people dont like to play with you. Let's see how long it takes you to find out RU has backdoored all your machines just because you connected to server.war2.ru! Gotta love pvpgn eh!?

Offline Cel

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 11, 2020, 04:01:25 PM »
To Equinox:
Not my fault if you can't read, sorry I didn't have pictures for you.
The second part was not addressed to you anyways ::)

I can summarize the main point though maybe that wont be too much words for you:

War2 is dying primarily not because of toxicity and hacks but because the servers are empty and some players actually have better things to do in their life than wait in front of their PC.

Maybe I should translate that in french for you:

War2 est mourrant parce que les serveurs sont vides et les gens normaux ont autre chose a foutre que d'attendre 20 ans pour trouver une partie.

Ah et aussi lorsque on regarde jouer quelqu'un à un jeu si cette personne passe son temps a se plaindre ou à accuser les autres de tricher parce qu'elle est salé de s'être fait enculer a sec avec du gros sel, bah ça donne pas envie d'essayer.
Pourtant la sodomie c'est très populaire peut être que la prochaine fois tu pourrais essayer d'en rire et de faire preuve de positivité peut être que ça aiderai ton channel et le jeu aussi au passage par contre oui tu auras toujours mal au cul.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2020, 04:08:56 PM by Cel »

Offline Cel

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 11, 2020, 04:08:18 PM »
Yes the client has been released. Plus you can use any client you wish. USA, RU, BNE.

@Cel didn't read a word you said besides finding a game, weird you have that problem. Seems people dont like to play with you. Let's see how long it takes you to find out RU has backdoored all your machines just because you connected to server.war2.ru! Gotta love pvpgn eh!?

So far the only person that I have seen use and publicly expose infos he fished from another player and also threaten to publish more is you, and you expect me to trust you more than IL with your client/server because of what reason? Because IL is russian?

Yet IL so far has shown more principles and self control...

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 11, 2020, 04:08:50 PM »
Not my fault if you can't read, sorry I didn't have pictures for you.
The second part was not addressed to you anyways ::)

I can summarize the main point though maybe that wont be too much words for you:

War2 is dying primarily not because of toxicity and hacks but because the servers are empty and some players actually have better things to do in their life than wait in front of their PC.

Maybe I should translate that in french for you:

War2 est mourrant parce que les serveurs sont vides et les gens normaux ont autre chose a foutre que d'attendre 20 ans pour trouver une partie.

Ah et aussi lorsque on regarde jouer quelqu'un à un jeu si cette personne passe son temps a se plaindre ou à accuser les autres de tricher parce qu'elle est salé de s'être fait enculer a sec avec du gros sel, bah ça donne pas envie d'essayer.
Pourtant la sodomie c'est très populaire peut être que la prochaine fois tu pourrais essayer d'en rire et de faire preuve de positivité peut être que ça aiderai ton channel et le jeu aussi au passage par contre oui tu auras toujours mal au cul.

Non sens in english is still non sens in french.

Offline Cel

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 11, 2020, 04:20:14 PM »
@tupac If that server works well and if you are being correct with your users I am glad for you and them, and believe me or not: I do like most of the players that went there including Babyshark who I really enjoyed playing with.

Now I never had anything strong against you I just disagree with you on the main issue that war2 is facing and the solutions to that problem.
I do disapprove with what you did with Mousetopher when you fished her info and revealed part of them on the forum and threatened to expose her even more. That I think is and should be a concern, now it does not mean you are still doing these kind of things on your server it is true still...

But when it comes to IL I have been reading a bit about him and what he does/says and I have yet to see something that bad coming out of him. Now for sure you have been very critical of him many times but you are one person, be honest:

Step in my shoes for one second, who would you rather trust hmm???
« Last Edit: March 11, 2020, 04:24:38 PM by Cel »

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 11, 2020, 04:28:25 PM »
@tupac If that server works well and if you are being correct with your users I am glad for you and them, and believe me or not: I do like most of the players that went there including Babyshark who I really enjoyed playing with.

Now I never had anything strong against you I just disagree with you on the main issue that war2 is facing and the solutions to that problem.
I do disapprove with what you did with Mousetopher when you fished her info and revealed part of them on the forum and threatened to expose her even more. That I think is and should be a concern, now it does not mean you are still doing these kind of things on your server it is true still...

But when it comes to IL I have been reading a bit about him and what he does/says and I have yet to see something that bad coming out of him. Now for sure you have been very critical of him many times but you are one person, be honest:

Before trying to save warcraft you should try to learn gow.

Offline (PLS DELETE MY ACC)

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 11, 2020, 05:02:24 PM »
So far the only person that I have seen use and publicly expose infos he fished from another player and also threaten to publish more is you
WHERE?

AREN'T YOU THINKING OF USA-ARCHER?

OR ARE YOU REFERRING TO DOXXING DELLAM?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_LC4YCh9Hg0
TOTALLY UNBIASED CHOP VIDEO

NOTHING (EXCEPT FOR A SUPER FRESH ADMIN) CAN STOP THE VANIMAL!

Offline Delete mine too

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 11, 2020, 05:52:59 PM »

Same for me i just stand my ground. Let me fill you in a bit. Because you missed a lot. Let me start by asking you how long have you been here? I've been here over 10 years and see a lot of bullcrap.

First joined war2.ru about 09ish. I was very excited to see this game alive as i checked useast and west but always empty. 09 comes and i find war2.ru with players YAY!!!! I was playing my favorite .pud of 20+ years. But guess how long that lasted? Few months you know why? Some guy i beat on the .pud said stop cheating or i will ban you. I wasn't cheating i played legit. Turns out it was burnt and he was admin abusing! I got a messaged disconnected from bnet while i was whipping his ass! Sure enough game ends i win and i'm banned. I made new name and new IP and once again he would ban me. I think i gave it a break for a bit then returned. I started studying computers and programming in general. I used that knowledge to create hacks for Warcraft 2 and flooded the server with bots advertising it. As soon as my story came to light i stopped being as malicious as burnt is and he apologized and we move on and i eventually joined team war2.ru.

I quit the team for a few reasons. I've never posted anybody's info publicly that hasn't did that too me. Few examples: I was doing great tons of positive energy. I asked il to create mod and development section and the support section which i controlled with A1 service. First archer came around and hacked mousy server and leaked all passwords and db information and whole bunch of evil shit. While trying to frame me saying i hacked into his pc and stole the database.sql file he hacked from mousey. So of course after he punched me i'm ready to fight. Since he was a real hacker / cyber criminal me doxing him should of got me paid! Ohhh and btw did you know iL supplied me with his details to lead to the dox?

2nd time i posted dellams info after he posted mine. He would come hack people, rig maps, ruin your threads and posts. Then after i try to ignore the asshole i noticed he made a thread with my email, name, etc. I knew nothing about this dumbass and tracked him down completely. Ohh who helped me dox delllam? Blid helped me he kept saying stuff like "i thought dellams name was jamie" So then blid even helping me dox dellam was the same admin at that time to put a warning on my moderator account(his own team like don't post peoples stuff.) It was probably to hide his involvement. Remember when i posted archers dox he admits he left it up before it took it down! He purposely let archer dox thread up for 10+ hours.

Who helped me gather information on these people? Your main network admin iL and your senior admin blid. Everything i said is the truth and you can find in threads on here and the old forums.

Another incident with burnt last year. Saying i'm ddossing the servers or hacking them! They started calling my employee and family as usual. Right before my employer and family notify me i get a PM from burnt with my real identity and what did i do nothing but reply back with burnts dox just to him. Eye for an Eye! He was even telling babyshark i was hacking them before the hacking even started. Confirm with her or others.

So before you judge a book because of it's cover do your research. I was protecting myself and your info the community's. None of these people have seem to came back once i doxed them. So if your so against personal information you should not be here as all iL, Blid, Burnt and now his pedo clan participate in such activity. PM me on discord ill send you all screen and share screen.

Offline Cel

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 11, 2020, 06:57:17 PM »
I believe you though as I was around when it happened and it makes sense.

I pretty much had the same reaction when I found war2.ru as you did though I did find the server much much later than you did!
I was like OMG the game still is played I was so very happy to play and find games. That was like 2-3 years ago so I must admit I am not an old fellow member at all compared to most of you guys.

As for il and blid helping you catch people that were hacking the server and breaking the game that kind of make sense in a way. That is not how blizzard or a company would have dealt with the problem that is for sure but I get it they wanted to stop the hackers from destroying war2.ru or doing harm.

I was only speaking about what you did to Mousetopher at that time, I get you were angry and may have overstepped that happens to anyone but mousey was not exposing your infos nor was she hacking the server or anyone for that matter.

Though it might seem to you like I judge, I am only replying to you on your criticism of IL by saying what I see from the perspective I have which I will admit may not be much but it is what it is.

Back then your reactions were very emotionally driven and you did attack Mousey for backing others by exposing her real name and threatening to expose pictures of her etc...

So far IL hasn't done that to my knowledge now I am not judging you I am just saying that in regard to who I should trust I don't know if you are more trust worthy than IL, that is not an insult.

Offline Delete mine too

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 11, 2020, 07:08:17 PM »
I believe you though as I was around when it happened and it makes sense.

I pretty much had the same reaction when I found war2.ru as you did though I did find the server much much later than you did!
I was like OMG the game still is played I was so very happy to play and find games. That was like 2-3 years ago so I must admit I am not an old fellow member at all compared to most of you guys.

As for il and blid helping you catch people that were hacking the server and breaking the game that kind of make sense in a way. That is not how blizzard or a company would have dealt with the problem that is for sure but I get it they wanted to stop the hackers from destroying war2.ru or doing harm.

I was only speaking about what you did to Mousetopher at that time, I get you were angry and may have overstepped that happens to anyone but mousey was not exposing your infos nor was she hacking the server or anyone for that matter.

Though it might seem to you like I judge, I am only replying to you on your criticism of IL by saying what I see from the perspective I have which I will admit may not be much but it is what it is.

Back then your reactions were very emotionally driven and you did attack Mousey for backing others by exposing her real name and threatening to expose pictures of her etc...

So far IL hasn't done that to my knowledge now I am not judging you I am just saying that in regard to who I should trust I don't know if you are more trust worthy than IL, that is not an insult.

I never really wen't off on mousy besides that paragraph but it was for a learning curve. She will back stab anyone and agree with what the crowd says. But no excuse for any of these admins. They are all toxic and a soon as you finger one out that all turn on you. She may not condone some actions but was on a team with the same people who are killing the game. The point of the paragraph i sent was to alarm her of how other people are treated. She Shirley didn't care about baby shark getting death threats or messages like that! But when she gets the messages it aint right or fair....