Author Topic: Ghostnuke & NASCAR Flag Ban  (Read 30622 times)

Offline woofy

• Server Admin
  • Berserker
    • View Profile
Ghostnuke & NASCAR Flag Ban
« on: June 11, 2020, 10:13:56 PM »
Ghostnuke, you still lurk? What are your opinions on the confederate flag ban @ NASCAR?

Offline tora is a simp bitch for billionaires

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
Re: Ghostnuke & NASCAR Flag Ban
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2020, 10:23:51 PM »
it's good and owns, now ban nascar.

Offline CumSavorer4385

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2020, 12:01:40 PM »
They are both gay.
Quote from: Swift
i don't know if i'll ever forgive you for how you treated turtleman

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2020, 12:37:05 AM »
do amerikkkan pigs ever stop killing black people , wow.

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2020, 08:52:10 AM »
Protestors are animals and deserve to be killed.
war2 > war3

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2020, 09:17:29 AM »
@Every Billionaire is a Policy Failure  in a nation of 330 million people, bad things are going to happen from time to time. its inevitable. we're human beings. imperfect.

to allow yourself to be emotionally engulfed and affected by something that is inevitable shows how disconnected from reality, and how easily manipulated you are.

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 14, 2020, 11:11:19 AM »
@Every Billionaire is a Policy Failure  in a nation of 330 million people, bad things are going to happen from time to time. its inevitable. we're human beings. imperfect.

to allow yourself to be emotionally engulfed and affected by something that is inevitable shows how disconnected from reality, and how easily manipulated you are.

so this is your defense for systemic racism and amerikkkan pigs consistently getting away with murder? are you a tad bit racist by chance?

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 14, 2020, 11:18:23 AM »
The Voice of Reason.

Candace Owens - I DO NOT support George Floyd and I refuse to see him as a martyr. PLEASE SHARE!!! - YouTube

i like how every time a pig murders someone unjustly we got these fucking morons, useful idiots for white supremacy, finding any little thing to justify it. but this is quite simple, whatever Floyd's crimes were in the past aren't relevant. This is a guy who wasn't even resisting arrest, I saw the videos, getting a knee to the neck for over 8 minutes....
and even your token black person you use to mask your racism knows he didn't deserve to be murdered.

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 14, 2020, 11:26:52 AM »
im a realist. human beings learn how to identify differences in other human beings from a very early age. They identify those differences, and then exploit them to establish a pecking order. it's not a learned behavior. its instinctive. you cannot unteach an instinct no matter how hard you try.

i do acknowledge that encouraging/enabling the behavior is counter productive and should be discouraged, and punished in some circumstances. but again, you can't unteach an basic human instinct.

like it or not that instinctive drive to establish a pecking order based on exploiting differences in individuals has over the hundreds of thousands of years aided in the success of our species. it has been a necessary evil in our evolution.

i am not a fan of cops. im not a racist. i dont support racism.. but im also not so naive/close minded that i dont understand why it exists, or so naive that i dont understand that regardless of what laws/rules/regulations you implement, it will always exist.

there is nothing anyone can do to eliminate the problem. there are only things you can do to minimize it... the best we can do as a society is to find a balance. and that balance does not, and will never include throwing a blanket "systemic racism" label on it and implementing policies that make it essentially impossible for law enforcement to do their job.

life is not fair and never will be. to pretend we have the ability to change that universal truth is counter productive.

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 14, 2020, 11:30:17 AM »
The George floyd incident involved two people who were both wrong. that's life.

two individuals made two horrible decisions in life. one of them already paid the price, and it seems likely the other will pay a price as well.

suffering consequences for bad decisions is a fact of life and always will be.

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 14, 2020, 11:32:21 AM »
i mean that's a separate argument that can be debunked, but i just don't know what "establishing a pecking order" and hierarchies have to do with police killing black people in the streets.. you sound racist.

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 14, 2020, 11:43:33 AM »
you sound like you're a bit too eager to label someone as a racist.

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 14, 2020, 12:00:15 PM »
Drop a knee to the neck of all the protestors and people like j0n
war2 > war3

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 14, 2020, 12:12:38 PM »
you sound like you're a bit too eager to label someone as a racist.

you're defending police indiscriminately murdering black people with some weird offtopic tirade about "differences in humans" and hierarchies.  it's a very easily conclusion to come to.