Author Topic: $75 2v2 PBall Build(Balanced) tournament Friday, August 7th at 5 PM CDT/6 PM EDT  (Read 2092 times)

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 PBall Players
There will be a $75 2v2 PBall Build(Balanced) tournament Friday, August 7th at 5 PM Central USA time(CDT) / 6 PM Eastern USA(EDT) in channel spikes. You can find a partner if you want, I can try to help find you one, or you can show up and I'll try to match people without a pard up as best I can. Let's get a PBall Build tournament going again, it'll be the first PB build since 2018. I hope to see you there!

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
Tomorrow!

Offline woofy

• Server Admin
  • Berserker
    • View Profile
Somebody message David Choe

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
Somebody message David Choe
Haha someone should and tell him Warcraft 2 and PBall is still played. He said he's in rehab for video games and shit though in his interview so doubtful he'd come back.

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
The 2v2 $75 Pball Build(Balanced) tournament is an about an hour in channel spikes. Please try to show if you can and let's have some good games and fun!
« Last Edit: August 07, 2020, 05:08:01 PM by xXxSmeagolxXx »

Offline 8)MikulZ(8

• Grunt
    • View Profile
I'm stuck in "Checking versions" screen when trying to connect  ??? Server broke I guess... @iL
« Last Edit: August 07, 2020, 05:45:34 PM by 8)MikulZ(8 »

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
The server was down during the time the tournament was scheduled for. So the $75 2v2 PBall Build(Balanced) tournament is going to be postponed. I tried to get everyone on War2USA the only Warcraft 2 server that was still up, but it was a big hassle and we were only able to get 5 on that server. If the server wouldn't have crashed we had 8-12 who were going to play.

I'll let everyone know when I have a new date for it, probably next weekend.

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
The $75 2v2 PBall Build(Balanced) tournament that was postponed will be sometime in September. Proof-Dealer the donator had something come up after it was postponed because of the server crashing. So it'll be in September I'll let everyone know when I have a date for it.

There is also going to be a 1v1 60 Man PBall tournament sometime in September, on a different weekend than the Balanced tournament. It will have a cash prize paying 1st and 2nd, but I don't have all the details about the 60 Man tournament yet.

So I'll post in a week or two letting everyone know the new dates for the 2v2 PBall Balanced tournament and the 1v1 60 Man tournament.