Author Topic: Shotgun down syndrom!  (Read 3601 times)

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
Shotgun down syndrom!
« on: July 31, 2020, 09:10:47 PM »
Shotgun com to my facebook all the week keeping telling me i need to think about my mental healt and stop posting status about the mask because i think it's useless and retarded.

Today his Australian Gouvernement suspended the obligatory mask and ask for an who investigation.

#DownSyndrom

hahaha

Mr.120apm aka U8! Best player of the world losing 4v3 against Phillip5256.

Offline Shotgun

• Berserker
    • View Profile
Re: Shotgun down syndrom!
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2020, 10:23:22 PM »
Lol, you actually think the virus is fake and a big scheme by the universe bosses to control you. You're in burnt mode atm. Also what are you talking about? There are only certain regions in one state in Australia where wearing a mask is compulsory, and it wasn't cancelled today

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2020, 01:40:41 AM »
The fuck, i never said the virus is fake, where the fuck you did get that, you cant even speak french  :sob: :sob: :sob:

And telling me to check out for my mental healt because i dont believe crafted mask will protect us, is pretty fucking stupid when ur own gouvernement dont believe in it either.
Mr.120apm aka U8! Best player of the world losing 4v3 against Phillip5256.

Offline tora is a simp bitch for billionaires

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2020, 04:32:23 AM »
Shotgun com to my facebook all the week keeping telling me i need to think about my mental healt and stop posting status about the mask because i think it's useless and retarded.

Today his Australian Gouvernement suspended the obligatory mask and ask for an who investigation.

#DownSyndrom

hahaha

nice how drunk are you?