Author Topic: EVERYONE MUST SEE THIS THREAD!!! (HACKS)  (Read 13312 times)

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
EVERYONE MUST SEE THIS THREAD!!! (HACKS)
« on: September 04, 2020, 05:42:20 AM »
Tonight at 5:00 AM eastern of the morning a smurf appear in our game and show us how powerful they can hacks us.

-He literally give map hack to every players in the game,
-he change the resistance of building or the attack of the units, not sure wich one it is.
-He change the time construction of any building.

Those kind of hacks just proof us once for all, that they are able to hacks everything they want, not only they can hack the game from there own side, but they also can hack our OWN Game!

If that guy have been able to give me a map hack, just believe what else he can do...

The fact that he can change my personal code source of the game, just proof you they can take advantage on spots.

Like he will start 12, 2 11, 9,  5 and he will hacks your code source to make you start all shitty spot like 6, 8 4 over and over.

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/730923867

For years and years i have warned all of you, told you they can hacks everything they want with the mpq, telling you they are cowards cheaters liars manipulators and admins are just protecting them.

And you have telling me i was crazy and deserve to go hospital over and over, But finally someone show us the truth, someone show us everything i was saying was true.

I love this game guys, i love the communauty, but im gonna be honnest, i think it's time for me to do something else of my life, wasting my life here is not anymore valuable.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2020, 05:51:24 AM by Equinox »
Mr.120apm aka U8! Best player of the world losing 4v3 against Phillip5256.

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
Re: EVERYONE MUST SEE THIS THREAD!!! (HACKS)
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2020, 06:25:45 AM »
Can't find the thread but I remember tupac did come up with hacks like this a couple years back. Basically allowed for cheats to be enabled in game for everyone.
He used to play with his friends on the server and they would sometimes use "on screen," or others. I do think players have the option to turn them off to since they are enabled for everyone.

For this game you were in they enabled onscreen, make it so, it is a good day to die, etc.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2020, 06:40:26 AM by ~ToRa~ »
war2 > war3

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2020, 06:31:41 AM »
Yeah I just used the smurf detector from admin.war2.ru and I can confirm that "Hateisreal," is Tupac.

Can't lie though that was pretty funny watching the players reaction on the stream.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2020, 06:33:51 AM by ~ToRa~ »
war2 > war3

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2020, 06:39:19 AM »
war2 > war3

Offline woofy

• Server Admin
  • Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2020, 07:54:48 AM »
@BabyShark

also, can we make AH mandatory, @iL ?

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2020, 08:01:49 AM »
@BabyShark

also, can we make AH mandatory, @iL ?

Don’t call Babyshark here Dugs.
war2 > war3

Offline woofy

• Server Admin
  • Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 04, 2020, 08:18:00 AM »
she needs to see what tupac's up to here.

Offline Szwagier

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 04, 2020, 08:28:35 AM »
This is an external program idiot
http://www.youtube.com/user/SzwagierR

Equinox - the dumbest person in this game, do not argue with an idiot, because he will bring you to his level and overcome with experience

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 04, 2020, 10:36:07 AM »
How does it work? It like running warcrap?
war2 > war3

Offline (PLS DELETE MY ACC)

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 04, 2020, 11:37:03 AM »
OMG TUPAC HACKING? 
WHAT YEAR IS THIS, TWO THOUSAND ALWAYS?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_LC4YCh9Hg0
TOTALLY UNBIASED CHOP VIDEO

NOTHING (EXCEPT FOR A SUPER FRESH ADMIN) CAN STOP THE VANIMAL!

Offline d0ng3rdik

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 04, 2020, 11:39:18 AM »
@woofy

I have video evidence of equinox hacking on stream.

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/730923867

Please advise.

Offline LuX

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 04, 2020, 11:45:07 AM »
AH should have already been mandatory. I really dont see why it isn't, if there is something implemented in the game already use it. I cant imagine its that difficult to make you use a certain version of war2. If you have a version before AH was created there should be a message before you can log in to update to a newer version.

Offline Rareskills

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 04, 2020, 12:15:59 PM »
AH should have already been mandatory.
100% agree

also EQ's reaction is priceless lol

Offline Szwagier

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 04, 2020, 12:19:47 PM »
AH should have already been mandatory. I really dont see why it isn't, if there is something implemented in the game already use it. I cant imagine its that difficult to make you use a certain version of war2. If you have a version before AH was created there should be a message before you can log in to update to a newer version.

its possible only if you check before game start, you will ban all people without ah, also old version still work, cause there is nothing new in game, no patch etc
http://www.youtube.com/user/SzwagierR

Equinox - the dumbest person in this game, do not argue with an idiot, because he will bring you to his level and overcome with experience

Offline Cel

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 04, 2020, 12:43:07 PM »
We all know how full of holes such an old game is, hell there are hacks for starcraft 2 and pretty much all modern games out there.
Of course a game like war2 is not safe from hacks and wont ever be. Especially since so much of the game happens on the client side...
Think about it for a second even games like League of legends that are almost entirely server side have been hacked and still require a reporting system for dealing with cheating...

One just have to be very very stupid to waste time making/using them on an old game like war2, or even use them to play mind games with other players...
How mentally ill would you have to be to do something like that, what do you think hmm?  ::)

We can always try to minimize or make it harder but lets be real here, there will always be a way and it will always be easier to find than to stop...
Let's put it that way: it would be more reasonable to sell you the moon than telling you we have a perfect solution to stop hacking in war2.
It would be like telling you there is a remedy for stupidity...
Anyone selling you these lies is playing you... That is the truth...

I hope you will see through it and understand at least one party here is respecting you enough with the truth not to sneak under different names in your games to play mind games with you...

On the other hand here is how to deal with hacking in general on war2:
We know most if not all of the players that play on the server at a decent level we are a pretty small community after all. During one night of gaming you will run into probably a hand full of that playerbase at most.

In short: Play with the guys you like and trust avoid the people you do not like and do not trust. :thumbsup:

When you play a game with someone you can record the match and have a look for yourself afterward.

Now rest assured, there are not that many mentally ill dumb asses in our community and the stakes are not that high in normal games that players would want to cheat.
So try and not be too paranoid, not everyone is a hacker most of the times people either get lucky or just have better map awareness and instincts than you, at least that is what I am telling myself most of the time. Though of course it never hurts to have a look at the replay from your opponent perspective after the game in some edgy cases right ;D

Anyways long story short don't let it get to you, its not really going away so lets try a learn how to cope with it  :thumbsup:  :wc2:

As for smurfing I know  a way I could reveal the main aka of players in your lobby and show if players are using vpns/proxies through the lobby manager app. But I did not do it because it kinda removes anonyma to some extent and smurfing is a part of war2 folklore...
Though honestly I myself would not be too sad to see it go to some extent, It just is not my decision to make unless it is a clear unanimous consent. This is a difficult edgy topic :sweat:
« Last Edit: September 04, 2020, 12:46:52 PM by Cel »