General > General Discussion

best thing anime to watch i grew up with ..

(1/2) > >>

Thumb$:
Naruto bleach Sword art . Dragon slayer Fairy tails  :wc2: :wc2: :wc2: :wc2:

Thumb$:
one piece ...not for low hearts
Intro
Our Captain, Monkey D Luffy AMV
 :wc2: :wc2: :wc2:
you find it on youtube

Winchester:
grew up with stuff lke pokemon, yugioh, dragon ball, one piece, naruto, later on got into sword art and currently really into Re:Zero.

Couldn't watch naruto week to week because of all the bad filler, i'd wait a year or 2 then start watching again each time after a bunch of new episodes, still going strong week to week with One Piece as its about to hit it's 950th episode.

Thumb$:

--- Quote from: Winchester on November 10, 2020, 08:15:59 PM ---grew up with stuff lke pokemon, yugioh, dragon ball, one piece, naruto, later on got into sword art and currently really into Re:Zero.

Couldn't watch naruto week to week because of all the bad filler, i'd wait a year or 2 then start watching again each time after a bunch of new episodes, still going strong week to week with One Piece as its about to hit it's 950th episode.
[/quote
--- Quote from: Winchester on November 10, 2020, 08:15:59 PM ---grew up with stuff lke pokemon, yugioh, dragon ball, one piece, naruto, later on got into sword art and currently really into Re:Zero.

--- End quote ---
i have found a cool anime...waiting on it week per week but thats like the coolest of all ...so far are posted just 6 episodes every friday they post the next one ,so tomorrow will be the seventh,wanna know the name of it?thats reallly addictive one of the best imo it's like top !
--- End quote ---

Thumb$:

He is our Captain , Monkey D.Luffy 🔥🔥💕💕 - YouTube

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version