Author Topic: New mappack by fuckluck and a potential tourney announcement  (Read 2008 times)

Offline fuckluck

• Peon
    • View Profile
New mappack by fuckluck and a potential tourney announcement
« on: October 13, 2020, 04:53:38 PM »
Hello world! It's me, FL, most of people probably don't know me here, but I've been around War2 for a couple of years or even more by now. In Russian community, though, but since there are more players around the globe, and more importantly, strong players - I would like to get a little of your attention. Today I would like to show you the maps I've been working on for the last two years, and, most importantly, hear some feedback from you guys on my mappack, where I included mostly those maps which I see as competetive and close to balanced for different types of games. From 1x1, like for example "Death's Grip"; 2x2, like "Crossroads" or "Red Rock"; 3x3, like "Morass"; 4x4, like "Blood and Wine"; to even FFA, like "The Sun" or "Blademaster". So at this point just thank you for looking through them real quick.

Then, if you really did look through them, I would really appreciate any comments considering any maps or overall "feelings" about the maps which I made. If they catch your attention and will be accepted by EN community - I will make sure there will be a tourney (or a couple) on one (or some) of them (we can vote which map should be hosted for a tourney). So if we get "a match" as if in Tinder - please, just post that you don't mind (or definetly will!) participating in a tourney.

P.S. I'm not a rich fella, so I won't be able to make good prize money for that, sorry.

Puds and pictures of the maps are attached in 7z archives right there.

Thanks to all of you, guys!
« Last Edit: October 13, 2020, 05:26:51 PM by fuckluck »

Offline Cel

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
Re: New mappack by fuckluck and a potential tourney announcement
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2020, 04:58:52 AM »
No pictures in the post and individual downloads?  :beam: :innocent:

Dont you worry about money prizes most players just come for the fame and the cool games anyways. :)