Author Topic: Im leaving War2  (Read 12543 times)

Offline Cel

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
Re: Im leaving War2
« Reply #60 on: November 14, 2020, 05:04:44 PM »
This topic too should be moved to Flamewar/Offtopic

Offline O4L

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 Server
« Reply #61 on: November 14, 2020, 05:07:03 PM »
Why don't you quit spamming the forums about what topics need moved. Stop being annoying.

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 PBall Players
« Reply #62 on: November 14, 2020, 05:14:31 PM »
Why don't you quit spamming the forums about what topics need moved. Stop being annoying.
I mean I gotta agree with you here really. Cel is not an admin or moderator of the forum though he does do a lot of good programming and modding for the server.

Leave the forum moderation to Tora, you can give input but you claim you didn't want full admin like I don't, so yeah.

Offline Cel

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: November 14, 2020, 05:27:44 PM »
I dont want to be admin just pointing the obvious, Tora does what he wants out of it, this forum is a shit show and always have been...
It is the shame of our community, all that drama and all that shit is certainly not making us look any good and maybe if we want more people to join in they shouldn't be forced to see all that shit the second they arrive here... Whatever...

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: November 14, 2020, 05:32:05 PM »
I dont want to be admin just pointing the obvious, Tora does what he wants out of it, this forum is a shit show and always have been...
It is the shame of our community, all that drama and all that shit is certainly not making us look any good and maybe if we want more people to join in they shouldn't be forced to see all that shit the second they arrive here... Whatever...
Yeah well Warcraft 2 also has a long history and we need to worry about the people already here, not just the few people who will come and leave when people on the server ban them anyway.

Flaming and arguing has always been and will always be part of Warcraft 2. It's where the line is drawn that is the question. People come to the forum to laugh and enjoy a good argument or a good chat as well. This forum is not just to bring the few new players to the server that actually stay.

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: November 14, 2020, 05:34:17 PM »
Though I'll say that bringing new players to the server and getting people to actually be nice to them ON THE SERVER is a good topic to talk about too.