Author Topic: List of the programmar hackers on this server.  (Read 17402 times)

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
Re: List of the programmar hackers on this server.
« Reply #45 on: November 14, 2020, 10:57:22 AM »
Here another thread where i am Innadequate  :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob:

http://forum.war2.ru/index.php/topic,5911.0.html
Mr.120apm aka U8! Best player of the world losing 4v3 against Phillip5256.

Offline Oragorn

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: November 14, 2020, 10:59:45 AM »
"Once every hundred years and the stick shoots" - Russian proverb.

When something extremely rare happens, they say: "Once a year, and the stick shoots." The meaning of the sayings hints that the event is not significant. It is impossible to build any system on it and draw any conclusions. In other words, it manifests itself as his Majesty the case.

Offline Oragorn

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: November 14, 2020, 11:01:16 AM »
Here another thread where i am Innadequate    
You can be adequate for 10 years, and then go crazy. Welcome to this world my son)

Offline Cel

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: November 14, 2020, 11:13:52 AM »
And what was the big reveal?!
That you said a 25 years old game could be hacked and it was true?
You clearly are a freaking genius for figuring that much congrats. :newthumbsup:
I wonder who else could have figured that out... Let's see...
Oh well but at the same time you still actually seriously believe there is a way to completely stop people from being able to hack a pure client side, 25 years old game.
So maybe this is actually a real achievement and a big revelation for you after all... ::)

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: November 14, 2020, 11:18:57 AM »
And what was the big reveal?!
That you said a 25 years old game could be hacked and it was true?
You clearly are a freaking genius for figuring that much congrats. :newthumbsup:
I wonder who else could have figured that out... Let's see...
Oh well but at the same time you still actually seriously believe there is a way to completely stop people from being able to hack a pure client side, 25 years old game.
So maybe this is actually a real achievement and a big revelation for you after all... ::)

The big reveal is for ten years you guys have call me crazy and hide the fact that a 25 years old game CANNOT BE hacked!!

The other big reveal it's the fact that you told me on discord, diccussion that i have records and im about to release, because the only thing i do right now is making you dig ur own grave before i drop the truth to everyone...

Is the fact that you told me iL cant close different version and clients when he actually can..

The other things is the fact you told me iL cant make a real anti hack that work because he cant integrate that anti hack on his own server, wich tupac did in less then 3 days to proof you wrong on war2usa..

All of this is the big reveal..

All your lie cel are the big reveal, how much you are the biggest moron of this server and it's about to blow up on everyone face when it's gonna be time to give that record to everyone.
Mr.120apm aka U8! Best player of the world losing 4v3 against Phillip5256.

Offline Cel

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: November 14, 2020, 12:02:51 PM »
First of dont say you guys when I wasn't there secondly, if you believed people when they tell you a 25 years old game cant be hacked you are stupid period.

whatever man I know what I said there is absolutely nothing wrong about what I said what are you even trying to go at  :rofl:

I said the  truth its a 25 years old game anyone that sells you they can make a 100% working antihack is lying to your face just because it is all out there now and it would certainly take less effort to bypass an antihack than to make it though I never tried either so hell. I still believe that I know a bit more than you for that matter but hey maybe you do know better LOL.

I never said it was not possible for iL to do it I said its wrong to do it which makes it an impossible decision the server cannot afford loosing half because people dont want to download the last version because it triggers their antivirus there is a big difference.

But please be my guest make your stupid reveal see how far it really differs from what I just said here LOL