Wasteland > Flame Wars & Offtopic

Tora the dictator start is censoship again!

(1/1)

Nox:
He try to delete my threads again!

And soon hes gonna ban me for my free speech and democracy!

Nox:
You better stop this shit right now tora and let me my free speech, you dont love my threads, dont read them, but dont fucking censor them or we gonna have a big problem.

I told you now.

Dont push me to release the dogs, because we all know the dogs dont bite because i told em to not do it.

~ToRa~:
Too much spam. 24 hours no posting for EQ.

Cel:
You are too kind Tora  :slight_smile:
I would totally have supported you deleting it all and not even bother moving stuff out :rofl:
I would even remove the links to the topics from the main forum so that it leaves more space to the legit posts that have their rightful place there  :ok_hand: :newthumbsup:

Somehow we got to make sure the main forum does not get poluted by all these stupid rants if we can avoid it.
There is a place here for all that stupid drama and it shall stay here if people want to read drama they come here if they just want to read stuff about the game they should be able to :-)

Also you can feel free to clean up the mess we have done to the Mistral post I suppose even though some of is may be very funny to read it still is the wrong place  :slight_smile:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version