Author Topic: iL  (Read 17093 times)

Offline O4L

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 Server
iL
« on: November 14, 2020, 12:58:52 PM »
Remove Tora from admin on forum, or I am deleting all my war2 youtube page and you can count on me never doing a thing for this server again. I've hosted over 150 tournaments and put thousands in cash prizes. This forum has become a joke with Tora and Blid. He warned me for making a thread "Unmuting Equinox" and moved it for no reason. http://forum.war2.ru/index.php/topic,6029.0.html .
« Last Edit: November 14, 2020, 01:05:25 PM by XuRnT »

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
Re: iL
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2020, 01:00:47 PM »
Your such a little kid I sware. Grow up.
war2 > war3

Offline O4L

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 Server
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2020, 01:01:31 PM »
You are the little kid closing threads and muting players like a little punk.

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2020, 01:03:19 PM »
Take a break please your having some issues.
war2 > war3

Offline O4L

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 Server
« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2020, 01:04:16 PM »
Keep letting power get to your head. You are a nobody and now you have a dead server.

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2020, 01:07:00 PM »
Do you even play war2. How many games have you played in the last month.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2020, 02:00:56 PM by ~ToRa~ »
war2 > war3

Offline O4L

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 Server
« Reply #6 on: November 14, 2020, 01:07:57 PM »
0 because of you killed the game.

Offline Oragorn

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 14, 2020, 01:18:26 PM »
WHOA WHOA! Take it easy!
Dude, this is beyond the scope. Are you sure you want this? I'm really wondering what you get with that.

Equinox got what it deserved. I'm sure many have been waiting for this.

In general, I think it's time to revise the forum rules.

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 PBall Players
« Reply #8 on: November 14, 2020, 01:26:02 PM »
Why Burnt? Why would you delete the War2Combat YouTube? What a hill to choose to die on... Equonx is not a person you need to defend in order to hurt this game.

You're a good dude Burnt and no one doubts that you built this community more than anyone, and you hosted so many great tournaments, but why do this FOR EQUINOX?

Equinox is not a good person, Van is a better person than Equinox at least he can be personable and doesn't have a hero complex...

Offline FlyDude

• Peon
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 14, 2020, 03:11:29 PM »
What Smeagol said.

Offline Cel

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 14, 2020, 05:18:50 PM »
If this is how you are going to use your youtube channel, to leverage and prevent Admins from moderating the forum and apply common sense rules like it should be, then so be it...

To be frank it certainly should be Justin's channel in the first place by now. He always have been doing all the work there anyways. Your channel probably would be nothing without him...
You dont like Tora stepping in to do his job, how do you think Justin is going to like you shutting down all of his work because you are unhappy Equinox has been timed out, because he does not seem to learn there is a place for the shit you guys keep spreading all over the forum...

Apparently clicking a few links to get your stuff in the right place is too hard for you guys and we are total assholes to ask you to do that...

Imagine crying for sensorship and freedom of speech and insisting to write your every opinion on your neighbor's front door... Ridiculous...

Offline O4L

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 Server
« Reply #11 on: November 14, 2020, 05:21:38 PM »
I talk to Justin everyday on the phone you moron. Quit acting like you know me and Justins relationship. He was the first one I told that I will be deleting it.

He thinks I should request full control over the server/forums instead. I think that might be where im leaning before dumbfucks like you ruin the game.

I built this motherfucker and you better believe I can burn it down.

I stick up for my friends and Equinox is a friend. He got muted for no reason and I know how bad that can be. You all stand the fuck down or I'll be throwing the match on the gasoline.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2020, 05:24:29 PM by XuRnT »

Offline Cel

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 14, 2020, 05:33:42 PM »
Oh no reason? So that means we are all free to spam this forum with copy pasted posts now? There are absolutely no rules as to were we should post things either?

Are you sure you want to go that road Mr Xurnt? You are advocating this seriously? Care to give your new enlightened ruleset a try hmmm?
Because oooh man you better trust me I am no hacker, but man a spam bot for a forum is a very easy thing to find, and if you want me to spam that place to drown all other topic but mine under a pile of shit this is very possible. That is the proper way to do things here? This behavior is totally acceptable and should not get people timedout or banned temporariy?

And you say you care about this place not going to trash? Give me a break LOL

Try doing that in your Starcraft 2 or HOTS forums see how that works out for you there... Freaking hypocrites...
« Last Edit: November 14, 2020, 05:41:31 PM by Cel »

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 14, 2020, 05:40:07 PM »
I talk to Justin everyday on the phone you moron. Quit acting like you know me and Justins relationship. He was the first one I told that I will be deleting it.

He thinks I should request full control over the server/forums instead. I think that might be where im leaning before dumbfucks like you ruin the game.

I built this motherfucker and you better believe I can burn it down.

I stick up for my friends and Equinox is a friend. He got muted for no reason and I know how bad that can be. You all stand the fuck down or I'll be throwing the match on the gasoline.
Burnt... You are my friend as well and I always stand up for my friends too. You have to choose your battles though man. I stand behind you and I always will man. There's still many of us who love this game and there is no need to "burn" this server down, unless there can be another server created where everyone gets along. Babyshark's server is definitely not the answer.

I guess I'll just be the stereotypical hippie and say "Can't we all just get along?" loll.

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 14, 2020, 05:41:02 PM »
You are your own person though Burnt and I will not tell you what to do, that's on you. Love you buddy! =D