Author Topic: iL  (Read 17096 times)

Offline O4L

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 Server
Re: iL
« Reply #15 on: November 14, 2020, 05:48:35 PM »
Thanks Smeagol. Just can't stand punks like Cel and Tora who pretend to be your friend then talk shit about you. Then they want to play censor police for drama they started lmao.

Offline Cel

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 14, 2020, 05:54:55 PM »
LOL Drama "I" started? Have a good read Mr Burnt and see who was the first to post EVERY single time about any of his stupid melodramatic theories coming straight from a science fiction book.
Oh but you know, it is your best friend Equinox who always finds new reasons to post his freaking shit all over this place all the time.
I merrely answerd half of his recent rants. But Tora who never posts anything and me are the ones to always start Drama now???
Give me a break...
Equinox could be alone in the world he would still find a way to get crazy mad and angry about something and post it there...

And also just because you disagree with somebody does not mean you are talking shit about them. It means you disagree with their opinion. I never insulted any of you, you guys calling me names for expressing my different opinion tells a lot about you...
« Last Edit: November 14, 2020, 05:58:52 PM by Cel »

Offline O4L

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 Server
« Reply #17 on: November 14, 2020, 06:03:45 PM »
Keep posting paragraphs Cel-tard.

Ah Oragorn are you going to try and make sense with paranoid people?
You cannot, because if you start making sense going against that person pre-made opinions or fears, then you just become part of the problem and all your views and arguments become proof to them that you are against them.

No matter how hard you may try to make sense to a paranoiac, if you are not acknowledging him in his deepest and most far fetched crisis you become part of the problem. This is sadly how paranoia works...

You cannot use reason with that downward spiral kind of thinking, it just does not work! And worse, there is sadly no way out of it either, until the day he dies he will think the world is turning on him and we can do nothing about it once it has started... Save yourself time and efforts...

Ofc there is no denying war2 has mentally challenged people like any other small community but like always they have a louder voice than most normal human beings the problem is this is a computer game forum and we clearly cannot help them with what they are going through... Or provide them the care they need...
The good news is the bigger the community the less these kind of people actually shine through as instead of representing 10% of the server population the more people we get the lower that percentage becomes and ultimately and hopefully it becomes close to 0. If you browse bigger community's forums you can occasionally see a flat earther post or some random dude accusing Blizzard staff of hacking his refrigerator. Hopefully war2 gets to that point someday were these posts just get completely swallowed by the rest...
I will admit that it is really depressing to see these people that cant be helped and it is hard not to give it a try but for now I suppose the community has to suck it up...
And hope that someday war2 sees better more glorious days... ::)

You called me and Equinox mentally challenged people. You defiantly insulted me first. Keep spewing more lies you are trash to me now.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2020, 06:06:57 PM by XuRnT »

Offline Cel

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 14, 2020, 06:09:51 PM »
You are right you should return playing Starcraft2, it definitely will teach you something about community management and manners...
Try doing over there what you want people to be able do here see how that works out for you Mr I created everything...

I for one certainly wont miss the kind of person you have become here!

Oh but I meant everything I said being mentally challenged is not an insult it is a condition, as a matter of fact I have more respect for mentally ill people that take care of themselves than people that prefer to live in denial...

We all have nevrosis and occasional mental challenges, the difference is some of us are smart enough to acknowledge them and do something about it before it litterally takes their lives away from them and removes all traces of rational reasoning from them..

Paranoia is a very very very common disorder probably 90% of people are potentially subject to some form of it at different degrees saying you have paranoia just makes you like 90% of the global population no insults there...
« Last Edit: November 14, 2020, 06:17:21 PM by Cel »

Offline O4L

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 Server
« Reply #19 on: November 14, 2020, 06:14:38 PM »
Ok cel-tard post another paragraph now. You annoying twat.

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 14, 2020, 06:31:08 PM »
I built this motherfucker and you better believe I can burn it down.

You contributed to this server. But you don’t own it and nothing you do can destroy it.

Prove me wrong.
war2 > war3

Offline O4L

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 Server
« Reply #21 on: November 14, 2020, 06:37:37 PM »
Tora go pay for more sex. Low life loser.

Funny part is both you and cel have admitted I brought you to the server.

Scum bags.

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 14, 2020, 07:00:19 PM »
You contributed to this server. But you don’t own it and nothing you do can destroy it.

Prove me wrong.
war2 > war3

Offline O4L

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 Server
« Reply #23 on: November 14, 2020, 07:01:40 PM »
Now warn yourself for spamming.

Offline iL

• Administrator
  • Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 14, 2020, 07:07:54 PM »
Remove Tora from admin on forum, or I am deleting all my war2 youtube page and you can count on me never doing a thing for this server again. I've hosted over 150 tournaments and put thousands in cash prizes. This forum has become a joke with Tora and Blid. He warned me for making a thread "Unmuting Equinox" and moved it for no reason. http://forum.war2.ru/index.php/topic,6029.0.html .

Let's make decisions together!
Threats is not good way i think, please, let's discuss that.

Both opinions make sense:
Equinox is a very active guy, but he became very toxic last months, most of his posts related to "hackers admins" or something like that. That makes harm for community, for new people who join the forum and see all of that.
If you don't trust this team and you think admins just want to hack you, well, leave and create your own server, though these statements look absurdly as for me.
So yes, removing Equinox is a contradictory decision. I can understand both sides.

All of us want the community to grow up and become better and better!
So, let's do that toghether.
Need help to translate War2Combat to German, French, Italian, Polish or another language: http://forum.war2.ru/index.php/topic,4728.0.html
Please, contact me if you are interested in that.

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 14, 2020, 07:35:41 PM »
If there is  always one person at the center of all of the drama... the person at the center is most likely the real problem... just saying. .

Offline O4L

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 Server
« Reply #26 on: November 14, 2020, 07:37:44 PM »
Says the guy who stirs up the drama. Stfu tk.

Offline O4L

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 Server
« Reply #27 on: November 14, 2020, 07:39:51 PM »
This server is going down the drain because of the retard staff. Now I'm going to speed it up. iL doesn't have the balls to remove you trash admins and would rather let his server die.

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 14, 2020, 07:42:44 PM »
Truth is we are all a little fucked up..but tora is a good admin.

We all know who burnt is and what he does.

We all know who van is and what he does.

We all know who equinox.. tk.. tora.. etc.

Best learn to get along or everyone will go to Tupac server.. which is exactly what some people are trying to orchestrate off the radar.

Yall fuck around and this game really will die if it splits between 2 servers.

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 14, 2020, 07:45:40 PM »
Burnt let's be honest here.. you're the reason we are in this horrible situation to begin with.

You split the initial war2 community dragging half the users here.. and whispers are you're trying to get people to go to Tupac's server now.

Since you've been admin again you havent grown the community at all.. you've just protected the most toxic person this server has.. the same person that drives people away.. you being admin has only killed this server because we cant touch van.. it's literally your fault man.