Author Topic: Forum code of conduct from HOTS and SC2 your favourite games!  (Read 23624 times)

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
Re: Forum code of conduct from HOTS and SC2 your favourite games!
« Reply #30 on: November 16, 2020, 04:38:34 PM »
everything i say is the simple truth...
A lie repeated a thousand times does not become truth.

Once you edit the code source of the game
1. No one edited source code.
2. And a big revelation for your absent brain: MPQ does NOT contain sources, so stop crying already, dumbest spoiled kid ever seen.

And those 2 hacks are just the tip of the iceber, we know there way much more.
Stop talking in plural, you are not a "king of all war2". BTW you know nothing.

Firstly, the "black fix" has been available to everyone for a long time, and in the new War2Combat, you can even choose options.
Secondly, you were given hotkeys file directly by u8, but you are a lazy pig - you can't even lift a finger to do at least something yourself.

In general, your obsession with MPQ has long been known already, enough of it.
all the graphics of the orcs can be redrawed for the dwarfs - this will not change anything in the game mechanics, so stop twaddling.

And remember - no one owes you anything. But you need to close your cesspool-mouth and go wash it with soap.

Acting like a good guy dosent make you good.

There no lie only truth, code source is only a way to tell how a game have been programs.

'' MPQs used in Blizzard's games generally contain a game's data files, including graphics, sounds, and level data. The format's capabilities include compression, encryption, file segmentation, extensible file metadata, cryptographic signature and the ability to store multiple versions of the same file ''

With those informations you can edit the game itself wich include graphics, sounds, and level data.

This is part of the code source itself.

We all have seen 3 months ago what they can hacks with the mpq... Duration of building creation, one shot one kills, map hacks etc etc.

There alot informations about the game in those mpq.

Here what you guys are doing.

Here an article about reverse engenering and mpq data files.

Dont you know github? Thats the kind of website you go to hacks the mpq right?  :sob: :sob: :sob:

https://80.lv/articles/reverse-engineered-diablo-source-code-available-on-github/

You see thats exactly the probleme right here, nobody cares that you are an hacker who do reverse engenering on warcraft II.

But the fact that you keep calling me a liar about what you really are is the probleme, the fact that you told peoples they are stupid and retards because they dont do reverse engenering and programmation hacking is the probleme.

People came here to play and have fun, being hacking is not part of '' FUN '' some people dont like that or appreciate that behavior, and those peoples dosent have to learn reverse engenering programmation hacking to be at the same stage of other cheaters hackers. You wanna play with an editation, all good make it official in a future patch of the server, no way you gonna use it for yourself and accuse peoples of being retards because they dont do reverse engenering programmation hacking.

Just realize the fact that, whatever you do, if you do it in multiplayer without make it official on the server ur not only a hacker, but also a hacker cheater.

We love hackers, untill it's for the benefit of the entire community, if you do something for urself like a little rat, then ur not better then u8.

« Last Edit: November 16, 2020, 05:21:09 PM by Equinox »
Mr.120apm aka U8! Best player of the world losing 4v3 against Phillip5256.

Offline Oragorn

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 16, 2020, 04:48:31 PM »
Please stop trolling me with, '' we dont have time to cares of the server '' but we got time to make bunch of useless things that nobody cares excepte 10 trolls programmars hacker who jerk on solo campain.
If there were no developments for a single player game, there would be no newest developments in multiplayer.

Your eternal claims are completely unfounded.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 16, 2020, 05:14:16 PM »
Please stop trolling me with, '' we dont have time to cares of the server '' but we got time to make bunch of useless things that nobody cares excepte 10 trolls programmars hacker who jerk on solo campain.
If there were no developments for a single player game, there would be no newest developments in multiplayer.

Your eternal claims are completely unfounded.

Dont worry i know thats you learn alot in reverse engenering with those solo campains, good for you, good for us, you can do whatever you want, the point is not here, the point is dont tell me you dont have any time to take cares of our server, because it's a lie, If you do something that will be use in multiplayer, then you make it official on the server so everyone can use it, not only you, if you dont make it public for everyone, then dont use it on multiplayer mode or your an hacker cheater.

Period bro.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2020, 05:16:55 PM by Equinox »

Offline Oragorn

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 16, 2020, 05:22:28 PM »
Dont worry i know thats you learn alot in reverse engenering with those solo campains, good for you, good for us, you can do whatever you want, the point is not here, the point is dont tell me you dont have any time to take cares of our server, because it's a lie, If you do something that will be use in multiplayer, then you make it official on the server so everyone can use it, not only you, if you dont make it public for everyone, then dont use it on multiplayer mode or your an hacker cheater.

Period bro.
And we are trying to release it immediately to the masses, if you have not noticed until now.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 16, 2020, 05:27:06 PM »

Period bro.
And we are trying to release it immediately to the masses, if you have not noticed until now.

Well it took 5 years before someone drop customize hotkeys, 5 years where u8 was hacking us, and instead of saying sorry to the community, he just say, you retard cuz you cant hack the mpq lol

Here the probleme, if u8 did it one time, what peoples gonna do now..

Thats why open source mpq should be close on the official server.

Version CHECK, if it's not the official version of war2ru, then you cant acces the server.

Period.

But i guess closing the corrupted version and clients is too much money lose for the zombie network, right?

« Last Edit: November 16, 2020, 05:30:06 PM by Equinox »

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 16, 2020, 05:36:39 PM »
I always told it, i really appreciate the fact that u8 told us the truth, cuz actually he have been an honnest hackers compare to some other one who probably do the same thing as him and stay quiet.

But the part where he just argue over and over about not being an hacker and we are all just retards about the fact that we dont do hacking lose his honnesty.

At this point he is just like, hey guys i hack, but since i told you truth, you all just can go fuck yourself  :thumbsup:

Offline Available

• Global Moderator
  • Grunt
  • We're smarter than you.
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 16, 2020, 06:04:48 PM »
3 months ago what they can hacks with the mpq
And? Some real hacker-troll was fooling you, and you cried about mpq? What an idiot...
He not need your stupid "mpq" for hacking, get it finally.

MPQs used in Blizzard's games generally contain a game's data files, including graphics, sounds, and level data
Now we found out that you can't even read.
Re-read this quote of your own everyday before going to sleep until you understand finally that graphics, sounds and level data are NOT source code.

Quote from: Equinox
you have no idea about what you talk
Exactly.
You are simply sick. Cel was right.

' we dont have time to cares of the server '' but we got time to make bunch of useless things that nobody cares
iL sometimes working on commons server problems, and much more, Mistral - minds his own works.
Most peoples have real life, work, and so on. Not your bchy business what they do with their free time.

The world doesn't revolve around your dumb ass, get used to it.

And you... what are you doing in real life? ... Well, except for masturbation, forum pollution and playing War2. (a rhetorical question)

Maybe "zombie network" that has taken over your brain will loosen the grip someday.
So think about this question sometimes.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 16, 2020, 06:55:03 PM »
3 months ago what they can hacks with the mpq
And? Some real hacker-troll was fooling you, and you cried about mpq? What an idiot...
He not need your stupid "mpq" for hacking, get it finally.

MPQs used in Blizzard's games generally contain a game's data files, including graphics, sounds, and level data
Now we found out that you can't even read.
Re-read this quote of your own everyday before going to sleep until you understand finally that graphics, sounds and level data are NOT source code.

Quote from: Equinox
you have no idea about what you talk
Exactly.
You are simply sick. Cel was right.

' we dont have time to cares of the server '' but we got time to make bunch of useless things that nobody cares
iL sometimes working on commons server problems, and much more, Mistral - minds his own works.
Most peoples have real life, work, and so on. Not your bchy business what they do with their free time.

The world doesn't revolve around your dumb ass, get used to it.

And you... what are you doing in real life? ... Well, except for masturbation, forum pollution and playing War2. (a rhetorical question)

Maybe "zombie network" that has taken over your brain will loosen the grip someday.
So think about this question sometimes.

Here another thread where peoples talk about blizzard and MPQ, some peoples complaint that peoples are using mpq modling to cheat or even create map hack, other genius like you say it dont gain any advantage. Dont tell me you cant create hacks with mpq, here again it's a lie, you can create map hack, customize hotkeys, yellow gold mine, messiah grid map, color change, blood lust sound, modification of every images of the game, modification of every sound of the game, there so much things to hacks, this is just the tip of the iceberg.

Stop fucking lying bro!

The things is peoples say you cant create hacks with mpq because it will take too much time, compare to make an external software, but it's still possible,  the things is that external software get caught by anti hack while internal modification in the mpq dont get caught at all, it's possible there not alot of mpq hacked in recent blizzard games, but it's also possible that some genius have hacked the warcraft II mpq for the last 20 years.

https://tl.net/forum/starcraft-2/356033-mpq-modding-shutdown-petition

« Last Edit: November 16, 2020, 07:05:40 PM by Equinox »

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: November 16, 2020, 07:13:59 PM »
Remember that time u8 have been caught of hacking?!

:salty: :salty: :salty:

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: November 16, 2020, 07:26:56 PM »
And by the way since you are the genius, can you explain us what is LEVEL DATAS from the mpq?

Offline Cel

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: November 16, 2020, 10:27:07 PM »
Just pointing the obvious, this thread is about enforcing forum rules and having clear ruleset not hacking but since you want to talk about this, at least I will try and make sure you know what you are talking about:

You are using words like they are BIG where really they have simple meanings:

Source code is just readable code this is what programmers do when they make a game they create source code, the source code then gets compiled to make executables otherwise known as "machine code" or "binary code" that the computer can understand and run. Warcraft 2 source code is all the .c and .h files blizzard probably still have somewhere in a hard drive but there is no source code in the shipped product all we have is the compiled binaries.

So the compiled game warcraft 2 does not have a source code inside what so ever, this is not a thing.
I may not be a hacker but I am a programmer and I know how this works better than you do and it is fine. Everyone has his own domains of things they know it does not make you a lesser person not to know. Trying to look like you know better and using words you do not understand like they are BIG thing when they really are not does though...
Imagine if I was trying to teach you how sound works... I would look like a damn fool...

By analyzing binary code (machine code) you can try and re-create a more readable code that you can then use as source code for making your version of the game but that code if you compile it would not give you the same executable signature at all this is what reverse engineering is.

The problem is If people had found a way to reverse engineer the game like you say, and get a working source-code from it, people here would not have to do any external plugins, people would be able to litterally change everything in the program itself without having to go through any trouble, adding features like matchmaking and change or add even more features like queueing orders etc... And at that point it would not be hacking anymore but programming since you work on your own fresh source code at this point what you need is a programmer.

A programmer's job is to manage data, all of what a program does is taking data somewhere read it and from there create/change/delete/move/read data this is in essence what it comes down to.

So in every program including war2, you have the program itself (usually the .exe and .dll files) and you have the data it uses. For war2 the program is in the .exe and .dll files and the data well you guessed it it is in the MPQ archives for the most part.

So by changing carefully what is in the data files (MPQ) you can to some extent change the way the program behaves for example if you remove a sound file it wont be able to read it anymore etc... But you do not have a source code at this point all of what you are doing is modifying bits of data the program reads to know what to do some of that data determines what you should or should not be able to see and what color it is on screen.

So although MPQ files could help understanding what the program does and how it does it, they are just an archive format like .zip or .rar nothing more. The files inside are often files of pure data stored in a byte by byte fassion just like the .pud files stores data about the terrain and units or players in the game.

Now at least, you know a little better what you are talking about. And you may stop using words you do not understand like they are BIG things when they really aren't.
There is nothing admirable in hacking nothing "Military grade" in reverse engineering as long as you are not hacking a freaking missile or something from the US army...
These words you use have a meaning and you should understand their meaning before you use them.

On another note I never said war2 cannot be hacked ever, so stop lying about what I said.
I said people like u8 have better things to do than to hack in their games and would probably not feel any good if they won with an unfair advantage. Now you see hotkeys as an unfair advantage and he saw it differently obviously.
Though you lie when you say he did not openly distribute his hotkeys to others when he clearly did from day 1.
That is what I said.

I also said it is obvious that a 25 years old game like war2 can be hacked that does not mean everyone here is a black hat hacker coming to get you...

Once you read that I would love this thread to be cleaned of all the non-sense and it to return to what it was meant to be, discussing about having rules for the forum that put a proper frame for admins actions so that people dont get their feelings hurt when the ban hammer drops and it does not become personal everytime it drops...
« Last Edit: November 16, 2020, 10:34:21 PM by Cel »

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: November 16, 2020, 11:14:35 PM »
I dont even read you anymore.

Sorry.

Offline baRa

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: November 16, 2020, 11:51:11 PM »
War2 forums since the beginning of time have been like this and it isn't about to change now because some hotshot wannabee admin wants it to. These forums are a place for people to come and show their characters whether you like those characters or not. I think of it as wrestling, where you have your heels and baby faces. Like them or hate them they are here to entertain. This isn't some PRO league like sc2 where things are taken super seriously. Chill out dude

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: November 17, 2020, 12:20:30 AM »
War2 forums since the beginning of time have been like this and it isn't about to change now because some hotshot wannabee admin wants it to. These forums are a place for people to come and show their characters whether you like those characters or not. I think of it as wrestling, where you have your heels and baby faces. Like them or hate them they are here to entertain. This isn't some PRO league like sc2 where things are taken super seriously. Chill out dude

Well there lot of truth in that, but there something i must say... The goal here is not only to fuck around and make peoples mad, yes i use that Heel Role to make my point understand, because it pay, everyone read those threads, everytime i made a thread i finish with thousand of views while other peoples cant barely pass 200 views. Peoples love my threads and are entertain by them, when i join the server they all talk about it and laugh hard, mostly only programmars hackers and admins cry about it and try to make dictature, But anyway at the end it's not for free.. The goal here is to make the game as the same level of any sc2 pro league...

But you are right, it's not, so i think the fact that they only gave us a jungle bring peoples to act like they live in a jungle.

Easy like that.

PS: Cel is definitly the biggest wannabee ever, always suck nuts of everyone like the world have been save, and hes always talking about his programmar skills and try to make his points worth like if he was an admin, but told us hes not, and as a programmar he never did anything to help the server, always told us he is lazy and asking 200$ to do something for the community... Only things that guys does is trying to suck peoples money out and broke the game. Telling us tupac is a cyber criminal cuz he bring moustopher facebook on the forum and he would leave if tupac came back as admin, If that guys was an animal, he would be a raccon for sure.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2020, 12:31:53 AM by Equinox »

Offline Cel

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: November 17, 2020, 12:35:39 AM »
On russian side there are rules, unlike here...

You cant keep complaining the server does not grow or even is loosing players and then say everything has to stay the same.
You may love the trash talk and all that shit. I say this is what keeps us from growing...
I say we should discuss about getting that place clean and following the example of other place that are run properly.

Anyone should have the right to discuss what they think about the way this place is run, I am no admin and dont want to be one but we can discuss these things.
This actually has more its place here than any of these stupid finger pointing. And trash talks people keep having...

Yup:
Distribution of Real-Life Personal Information
This category includes:

Releasing any real-life information about other players or Blizzard Entertainment employees
If a player is found to have participated in such actions, he/she will:

Be permanently banned from the forums

Go ahead be my guest go reveal a Blizzard admin's facebook account on your Heroes of the storm forums see how this things are welcomed there.
I dont care how many people knew about it or how easy it was of an information to get this is still unacceptable and the fact that you still want to defend that behavior says a lot about you.
You by defending these actions and acting the way you are are certainly closer to have the mentality of a stupid black hat hacker than I ever will, or u8 ever will for that matter, congrats!
« Last Edit: November 17, 2020, 12:43:02 AM by Cel »