Author Topic: Equinox complaint box  (Read 8204 times)

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
Equinox complaint box
« on: December 04, 2020, 06:05:20 PM »
Gonna be 3 weeks im waiting for an answer about my account and they just act like they never seen it, after they ask peoples about being respectful.

Only time they show off and do something is when we have big drama, they gonna give you a random stacked tournament so you guys shut ur mouth, other then that they dont cares and enjoy seing this game and forum dying.

They have do this for years, years and years, nothing gonna change.

They are fucking jokes.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2020, 06:16:30 PM by Delete ME NOW! »
Mr.120apm aka U8! Best player of the world losing 4v3 against Phillip5256.

Offline Sentinel1

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
Re: Re: 2v2 GOW Tournament Saturday November 28th at 3pm Eastern
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2020, 01:35:27 AM »
cant remember a worse performance from a "top player" than braviet in game 5.  when tora asked "what did braviet do wrong?" and WG replied "what did braviet do?" it made me lol.

Offline Szwagier

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2020, 05:52:39 AM »
cant remember a worse performance from a "top player" than braviet in game 5.  when tora asked "what did braviet do wrong?" and WG replied "what did braviet do?" it made me lol.

cause few players like close base and tech, sg was almost, white was slowed, so If braviet make cats for s9 and cannon 4, he should be able to win

This forum is just soo much fun now. Thanks nazi mods!

yes its better than drama for no reason, cause eq got to much free time
http://www.youtube.com/user/SzwagierR

Equinox - the dumbest person in this game, do not argue with an idiot, because he will bring you to his level and overcome with experience

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2020, 11:58:59 AM »

cause few players like close base and tech, sg was almost, white was slowed, so If braviet make cats for s9 and cannon 4, he should be able to win

This forum is just soo much fun now. Thanks nazi mods!

yes its better than drama for no reason, cause eq got to much free time

Dude you are playing and hacking this game 10 hours a day since the last 10 years.

Where ur good friend cel by the way?  :salty:

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2020, 06:23:24 PM »
Cel dint take a break, Cel stop playing on war2ru because he found that iL make criminal act on this server.

Allowing every mods and admins and even some regular players to get acces on IP players, password and wisper log.

Cel is still playing and streaming, just on another server.

But clearly admins will not say truth, they just gonna mute me and move my posts to flames thread and acting like im crazy.

We all know that.  :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: December 05, 2020, 06:34:14 PM by Delete ME NOW! »

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
Equinox complaint box
« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2020, 07:27:23 PM »
My question is why are you concern that much by a dumb ass list that everyone know rigged and bullshit.

Most of those players are ranked multiple times in different tier with smurfs...

Burnt is like the worst person ever to make a ranking list.

All this server is rigged and bullshit from a to z when we talk about ranking.

The burnt list is the biggest bullshit ever.... The discord ranking is also bullshit, they rank CAVALO as master while KHB is still veteran Lol...

Even The ELO RANKING LADDER is bullshit, swift is 4 times in the top 5 of all time ELO ranking with different accounts.

Those peoples dont cares about ranking or truth... They just let some peoples do want they want and lie about everything..

After you guys think they respect the community.

You guys are not better then all those liars hypocrites manipulator by supporting and giving importance to them and there delusions.

« Last Edit: December 05, 2020, 07:32:50 PM by Delete ME NOW! »

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
Re: Equinox complaint box
« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2020, 08:11:06 PM »
Look at this bullshit, it's litterally the HALL of fame of best players of all time, 15 years where people have been ranked and swift is literally owning 4 position in the top 5 and lone is owning 2 position in the top 7... Thats so respectfull for peoples who have play this game for 15 years and are cock block by literally 4 useless accounts. Congratulation admins!

Now look at this, who the fuck give acces to the moron who litterally put non sens players as master in that discord ranking?? Thats so respectfull for the community again... wow..

After iL is gonna say, everything he want to do is to please peoples the best as he can.

Fuck off, this dude have no idea about what hes doing, he just hiring peoples that he love and let them do whatever they want, all togheter, they are real joke.

A dictator liar manipulator who do whatever he want when he want.

A dictator liar manipulator that give false positive to hackers and protect them.

A dictator liar manipulator who rigged every important community pool by sending fake account to vote and rigged the true community choice.

A dictator liar manipulator who give acces to mods, admins and even regular players to the entire server logs, IP, PASSWORD, E-MAILS, ACCOUNT, WISPERS.

A dictator liar manipulator who force peoples to keep there post and account on forum by lying and manipulating everyone while his little friends are blackmaling others members family in the community... Muting peoples for there opinion but forcing them to keep there opinion on the forum, nice one  :thumbsup:

The only true ranking that we got is the ladder himself, and this ladder is true because i force you ''TK'' to do something about it, we both know it..

And even there, this ladder is stil bullshit, most of those players are litterally playing against the same players over and over because if they lose against random players they gonna lose 32 elo points, so they dont take any chance at all and just play between the same peoples over and over and abuse the ladder. After they gonna make smurfs to play other peoples they normaly never play and try to break there elo with smurf so those peoples cant climb up in the ladder and fuck there elo.

The best part is peoples gonna say, we dont cares about rank, and we dont cares about this and that, we play for fun, but when burnt make the biggest shitty ranking ever, everyone cry like bunch of babys and seem to cares...

You are all hypocrite by supporting this peoples when i just say truth for what...5 years now?? Where you all been when i was making a true systeme ranking with the masters tags before tora fuck all of it and literally let it die in all of our faces because he was jalous of a true good work for the entire community?

You all bunch of cowards.

Thats what you guys are and thats why you guys dont deserve better then a bunch of retarded admins who get paid under the table by a bunch of maniak to rigged this entire server from a to z.

:salty: :salty: :salty:

« Last Edit: December 05, 2020, 09:16:26 PM by Delete ME NOW! »

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 05, 2020, 10:13:36 PM »
Tk, so you played 1 good game against swift and that did it for you? 1 game that you didn't even win? 

How about spanking lone so hard that he hasn't logged on since? So full of shame and embarrassment. All of a sudden he doesn't "care" about the game. Good one

I watched those lone games. He was drunk. U played well but he was drunk and it was obvious.

We could have played a dozen games and they would have gone very similar. He would have had a small edge.. but not much. All woulda been ggs. Because I was at a very high level. That's all I'm saying.

Point is tier systems are dumb because literally anyone who has been playing all these years has the ability to fluctuate like 3 tiers in a few weeks depending on activity.

This is a muscle memory game. The more you play, the less you have to think, the more everything becomes instinctive.

Some people have the ability to retain the muscle memory or rebuild it after long breaks. I dont. But if I play with high skilled people for 2-3 weeks for 12 hours a day, I'm going to be a top player.. an extrmely bored top player. And at least a dozen tier 4-6 players could do the same thing.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 05, 2020, 10:17:36 PM »
Tk, so you played 1 good game against swift and that did it for you? 1 game that you didn't even win? 

How about spanking lone so hard that he hasn't logged on since? So full of shame and embarrassment. All of a sudden he doesn't "care" about the game. Good one

I watched those lone games. He was drunk. U played well but he was drunk and it was obvious.

We could have played a dozen games and they would have gone very similar. He would have had a small edge.. but not much. All woulda been ggs. Because I was at a very high level. That's all I'm saying.

Point is tier systems are dumb because literally anyone who has been playing all these years has the ability to fluctuate like 3 tiers in a few weeks depending on activity.

This is a muscle memory game. The more you play, the less you have to think, the more everything becomes instinctive.

Some people have the ability to retain the muscle memory or rebuild it after long breaks. I dont. But if I play with high skilled people for 2-3 weeks for 12 hours a day, I'm going to be a top player.. an extrmely bored top player. And at least a dozen tier 4-6 players could do the same thing.

I bet swift was also drunk when he lose his legend tag against wargasm 3-1?

Here what i think, Swift and Lone are 2 cowards manipulators who dint want to participate on this master tag series because i was the new leader of it and probably decide to lose on purpose so they was able to get out of this probleme as soon as they can... They also did that because they knew i would do something about it and retarded peoples on the server would be mad on me because i was also a TD and peoples would believe i did that for my '' suppose friends'', friends with who i dont even talk or play Lol... They are only 2 cowards manipulator who dint want to fight each others for the LEGEND Tag, same as u8 when he relinquish his title...

3 big cowards manipulators hackers who broke the community because i was making real rules for once in 15 years.

Thats what i really think, and i knew it even before i remove there tags and give it to wg and bara, but i dint fucking cares, because they lose and its no one else probleme, period.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2020, 10:34:38 PM by Delete ME NOW! »

Offline Harrywangs

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 05, 2020, 11:29:17 PM »
EQ, I don't base my friendships off of if people agree with me or not. I'm not sure why you do. You've never had a friend you disagreed with?

I simply just think, it's not worth the BS. If security of my personal info/computer are indeed being compromised and it is proven, by a reputable source, then I will quit. 20 years of back and forth unfortunately is useless on my end. Cel was trying to help you and you shit all over him. He was constantly being nice and professional to you and you just made personal insults the entire time. Are you actually trying to accomplish something or are you just trying to bitch at everyone? Because you won't get anywhere the way you treat people.

I don't really care about ranking so much. I know where I stand. You're right, compared to the good people, I'm mostly useless. I'm above average and less than good. I'm not very good at 1s and to be fair, I dodge a lot of people at 1s cuz I don't enjoy it much. I don't think it is a secret.

I was challenged by... Jynx? (at like midnight?) And Lego 2 weeks ago. Idk who else, maybe more if you have people in mind. I told him he'd rape me and just take the icon, lol. I 1sed for about a month, maybe 8 months ago now. Both are much better than me and would have won and not gotten any better in the process for doing so. They should be challenging for master anyways imo. I'll go play so I can lose it to make you happy.

The champ icon nobody even knew about until tourney was already over. I didn't ask for it. I got 3rd place in a mid-level tournament and didn't deserve any recognition. I kept it and didn't say to take my icon away, like others did, out of respect for you and your mission. The truth is, nobody cares about the icons before or after your involvement. Kudos for trying but that is just what it is. Master tags haven't changed/been challenged in a LONG time. That is not the objective of this game. That is just your opinion. PS: Anyone can have my icon if they want.

EQ, man, you made up more icons for people when they lost.... Like Lone, because he deserved it?.... that is the opposite of what you were trying to accomplish. More icons= less competition. Simple supply and demand. Making up rules to help good players instead of making them EARN it, contradicts the point you were just trying to make. It also wasn't an official series for a tag. It was just a 1v1 that happened and you changed it because nobody was participating.

Tournaments are fun. People like them. They aren't for icons. They are for fun/good competition. I'm not sure if money is a motivator for people, but I don't think so (my personal opinion). I believe that will be stopping soon anyways. You and Tora are very nice for that though. My tournament was smurf. Brackets mean nothing. Jesk and Knit won mine. They don't win every 2s tourney at all every time.

Lone/Bara- You say "peoples you must keep that title by protecting it"..."You can't just win and say I'm master forever"... You are sticking up for Bara yet he is doing the opposite of what you say people should be doing. He won't 1v1 Lone again.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2020, 11:32:31 PM by Harrywangs »

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 06, 2020, 01:00:28 AM »
EQ, I don't base my friendships off of if people agree with me or not. I'm not sure why you do. You've never had a friend you disagreed with?

I simply just think, it's not worth the BS. If security of my personal info/computer are indeed being compromised and it is proven, by a reputable source, then I will quit. 20 years of back and forth unfortunately is useless on my end. Cel was trying to help you and you shit all over him. He was constantly being nice and professional to you and you just made personal insults the entire time. Are you actually trying to accomplish something or are you just trying to bitch at everyone? Because you won't get anywhere the way you treat people.

I don't really care about ranking so much. I know where I stand. You're right, compared to the good people, I'm mostly useless. I'm above average and less than good. I'm not very good at 1s and to be fair, I dodge a lot of people at 1s cuz I don't enjoy it much. I don't think it is a secret.

I was challenged by... Jynx? (at like midnight?) And Lego 2 weeks ago. Idk who else, maybe more if you have people in mind. I told him he'd rape me and just take the icon, lol. I 1sed for about a month, maybe 8 months ago now. Both are much better than me and would have won and not gotten any better in the process for doing so. They should be challenging for master anyways imo. I'll go play so I can lose it to make you happy.

The champ icon nobody even knew about until tourney was already over. I didn't ask for it. I got 3rd place in a mid-level tournament and didn't deserve any recognition. I kept it and didn't say to take my icon away, like others did, out of respect for you and your mission. The truth is, nobody cares about the icons before or after your involvement. Kudos for trying but that is just what it is. Master tags haven't changed/been challenged in a LONG time. That is not the objective of this game. That is just your opinion. PS: Anyone can have my icon if they want.

EQ, man, you made up more icons for people when they lost.... Like Lone, because he deserved it?.... that is the opposite of what you were trying to accomplish. More icons= less competition. Simple supply and demand. Making up rules to help good players instead of making them EARN it, contradicts the point you were just trying to make. It also wasn't an official series for a tag. It was just a 1v1 that happened and you changed it because nobody was participating.

Tournaments are fun. People like them. They aren't for icons. They are for fun/good competition. I'm not sure if money is a motivator for people, but I don't think so (my personal opinion). I believe that will be stopping soon anyways. You and Tora are very nice for that though. My tournament was smurf. Brackets mean nothing. Jesk and Knit won mine. They don't win every 2s tourney at all every time.

Lone/Bara- You say "peoples you must keep that title by protecting it"..."You can't just win and say I'm master forever"... You are sticking up for Bara yet he is doing the opposite of what you say people should be doing. He won't 1v1 Lone again.

It's not a question of friendships, it's a question of being hypocrite.. Not being my friend dosent mean you need to be hypocrite... What im saying here is before you were Champ, you were on a roll of 1v1 to proove yourself, and the day you became champ you start to act exactly like u8, swift and lone... Telling everyone that you dont cares about that and you dont have to do any 1on1 because it's not something that you cares...

Now when we talk about personal security infos.... Dont forgot something bro... Cel Aka trogallart was saying the same thing as you 1 month ago, telling me i was probably crazy and there was nothing wrong on this server and no proof about it, he also said the exact same thing of you.... If i know something wrong happen on this server, i will leave this game... And now.. Where he is since iL give him acces to the data base?? Hes gone bro, playing on gog server with some friends because he seen that i was right... So dont tell me you need proof from a reputable source, because Cel was one of the best reputable source you can find and he leave the server for playing on gog.

Here what did happen between iL and Cel... Burnt came with the swift story about the swapping account, so iL give acces to Cel on the DATA base of the server to check out the IP's and Cel find out that alot of peoples had acces to it, wich mean Admins, Moderators and EVEN REGULAR PLAYER that dosent even relate to the staff.. Cel what shock about that and tell iL he will need to take cares of that, because those peoples have acces to all our personal informations wich mean, Account, password, wisper logs between users, e-mail and IP'S. But iL told to Cel that he dosent want to do anything because he will make alot of players mad about that... Do you realize what happen here bro?? Peoples whos not even relate to administration have acces to all those personal informations including REGULAR PLAYER LIKE ME AND YOU!!

Let's say that Cel was trying to helping me from a point where i was wrong, i would be okay, but it's hard to help someone if he is right.... Thats why Cel is not here anymore, because he found that i was right!! So wich help do you talk about... We can give you all the proofs that you want, and you will still want more proofs and more proofs, you know why, because most of you are just being hypocrite and accepting that way to do in the community... This community is rules by a bunch of criminals hackers that dosent fucking cares of us... And i understand it make everyone mad cuz we have been fool for more then 15 years... But it dosent change the truth... And when we speak about truth, they gonna start ignoring/muting you and even blackmail ur family secretly.... Do you understand that??? While they gonna act like they cares about us and making the big deal drama about burnt swapping account history.. So peoples like you cant see shit and just keep believe they are good peoples.. Let's be honnest, who fucking cares about burnt swapping account bullshit while my family are blackmail... They fucking mute and ignore me when my personal informations and family being blackmail, and they act the big drama for burnt and is no important story of swapping account.... Let me laugh bro... PLEASE!

You telling me im bitching the peoples, but when you have been called crazy and dumb ass by those peoples and peoples like you are defending them in that hypocrite non sens behavior, then this is what happen, we started seeing those peoples like a bunch of fucktard hypocrite brotha... Im the only one whos really have been neutral with everyone and have try to run this server by a real ethic scheme of rules... And you still there defending those peoples who fuck you in ur back since 15 years bro...

Now you are telling me that you dont even cares about 1s, and you are right, maybe you dont, but six month ago when i was propsing you, you take that as challenge and you really start to improve yourself... Because probably you told to yourself, hey someone believe in me, someone believe i can get better, and you start to believe it yourself and you start getting better for real... So maybe you dont cares, but you still have improve because of that...

Now, if you wanna talk about what you deserve or not, then let's talk about it... That champ icons was for everyone whos was not rank as Legend/GM, Or Master, you have played in this tournament and you have finish in third place wich mean that you deserve it.... You dont deserve to be GM or Master, but you certainly deserve to be a champ because you own that third place and it was already sett to being that way... The 5 first position was declare as new champ, END OF STORY... So yeah you deserve it.... The mystake that you do, was to being stock on that champ icon, instead of telling to yourself, maybe i can try to go for a master now.... But you dint, and since you dint you was stock on that title. But dont told tell me you dint cares at that past time, because we both know it's not true, you were proud of improving yourself, you were proud of being reconize for your improvement and you start acting weird when tora start to talkshit in my back and telling peoples he will take cares of me lol..

Now there no games in the world where you will find 3 exclusive masters or grand masters... Games all around the world have about 500 GM and 1000 Masters, i understand we dont have nouph players to make so much GM or master on this server, but we still can afford 1 Legend, 5 grand Masters and 7 masters.... The way i was seing this, is, even if lone lose, he was still belong a part of the grand masters on the server, so yeah i was ready to add mores grand masters Rank... Because i was beliving he was still a grand master and we can afford more grand masters at the end... What i was doing is to repair a ranking systeme that tora made and was making no sens at all..

For more then 5 years we have been stock with the same Legend, 1 GRAND MASTER, and the same 5 Masters.... Even if they were losing, we were still stock with the same peoples.. So Repairing this broken system was needed real time actions on the moment... I have ask for some advice from the community at some times, and other times i was not, because i was truly beliving i was right and i dint need any advices... And repairing a system where the community have bow down to those corrupted rules for years, was not my priority... Because sadly the community have accept that broken systeme and dint do shit about it. So yeah i was not hopping help from that kind of community sadly...

My goal here was to change the things for real and make this server neutral for everyones, not please some special peoples like those admins did for years because they are scare to make peoples mad..

Because at the end, i dont cares if some pros are mad, i cares about the entire community, and if someone dosent want to ride with us, then he can fucking relinquish is title like the coward he is and let chance to peoples who will enjoy it for real and gonna run with THE ENTIRE COMMUNITY.

Now, when i add more grand masters and more master and more champs, it was about giving more achivement to the people like you who cant get on masters or grand masters... Because i truly still believe you guys deserve something.... Maybe you are not a gm or a masters, but you still an important part of that community, you still deserve to achive something and be proud of yourself, and maybe going for the next step after achieve something.... So yeah i made more ranking to give reconization to other peoples.... Like shotgun, Lone, Knitterhemd, Lux, you etc etc.. How can you guys be mad about that... I Have been good with all of you, i have been real, i have been great with you... And you guys have shit on my head... I did not... The fact that i add more Title dosent make less competition... Because i can add 30 Masters tomorow if i want and those 30 masters will still be able to achieve the GRAND MASTERS and those grand MASTERs will still be able to achieve THE LEGEND AFTER THAT... and what we know for a fact is, there ONLY ONE LEGEND... so the absolute achivement of that server was to be the legend... But peoples like you just tell themself, i cant be that legend, so i dont cares about 1v1 and competition... Im not the one to be blame here, you are the one who need to blame yourself for not beliving in yourself... You are the one who decide that you only can be a champ and nothing much more.... You have decide to stop that competition on the champ ranking... But sadly, maybe it's only you, maybe some people think they can achieve more then that... Maybe some peoples believe they will beat swift a good day...There the challenge my brotha, not beliving in yourself is not my responsability, more masters or more grand masters is not the probleme here, ur confidence in yourself is the probleme and the fact that you dont believe in yourself anymore is not something i can fix everyday for you.... But sadly you are not my priority, even if i like you, my priority was the entire community, and im pretty sure what i was doing was the best thing this server have never had in those last years.... Nobody made a better rank systeme then me, nobody have watch those games more then me, the entire last year i have watch every games in the ladder ranking, and i know exactly what i was doing was good for everyones even the peoples i dont like... Only the cowards and the people who dont like me was crying and acting weird about it... Thats the truth brotha.

Now the official challenge on the forum was pure bullshit bro, nobody have cares about that for years and years, nobody have ever make a single challenge on this forum, it was a waste of time, it was something for lazy admins who dint want to work, it was something for lazy admin who dint want to work, I REPEAT, IT WAS SOMETHING FOR LAZY ADMIN WHO DINT WANT TO WORK AND JUST BLURR PEOPLES.... A good staff will take cares of that.... Because in every games around the world, there no challenge at all, you are playing the game and the auto system gonna rank those PLAYERS AUTOMATICLY, but since admins are stock to making SOLO CAMPAIN for russians peoples who put picture of themself instead of a peon picture. This is what we got, lazy admins who dint want to work!

If admins was a bit competant, they will work on that auto ranking systeme, but since they dont, we must take cares of it ourself, it mean, someone like me, must watch those games every day in the ladder match up and make the switch manually, like i was doing...

Making a useless rules about challenge on the forum is just the worst thing i ever eard in my life....

But here again, you just being hypocrite with ourself and keeping supporting those retarded rules... What can i do, you guys are literally living in a fantasy world lol.

Now dont forget something, what happen now with GM, MASTERS and champs is not my probleme anymore, because im not leading this anymore... If i was still leading this, we will probably have differents GM or Masters at the moment, but tora and some peoples harasse me so much that i retire from that, and now there nobody to take care of that, so if you still have the same GM or masters since the three last month, is certainly not my fault, but the tora one since he shit on me and dint even take cares of it after my departure.. Not only that he broke the only person who was taking care of that systeme but he also giving up on it and giving up on the entire community by never take care of it after my departure..

Thats the only truth my brotha!
« Last Edit: December 06, 2020, 01:40:02 AM by Delete ME NOW! »

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 06, 2020, 04:33:30 AM »
Look at this bullshit, it's litterally the HALL of fame of best players of all time, 15 years where people have been ranked and swift is literally owning 4 position in the top 5 and lone is owning 2 position in the top 7... Thats so respectfull for peoples who have play this game for 15 years and are cock block by literally 4 useless accounts. Congratulation admins!

@Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

Could you remove swifts and lones Smurfs from the 150 best ranked players?
war2 > war3

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 06, 2020, 04:37:06 AM »

When lone is active he literally players for 8 or more hours a day consecutively. I don’t think u winning 1 series against lone has much to do with him taking a break.
war2 > war3

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 06, 2020, 11:28:44 AM »

@Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

Could you remove swifts and lones Smurfs from the 150 best ranked players?

They're all up there because Eq is sorting by ELO. I don't think we wanna delete swift's accounts/game history from the ladder just because he's got a lot of the top Elos!

Oh, it's also an old graphic.  Just discovered when you sort by something it only sorts what's already on that page, so now when you sort by elo you get ZERO swift accounts since he's not on page 1 anymore.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2020, 11:31:11 AM by Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart) »

Offline baRa

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 06, 2020, 11:37:34 AM »

When lone is active he literally players for 8 or more hours a day consecutively. I don’t think u winning 1 series against lone has much to do with him taking a break.

That is what I'm trying to say. He pays 8+ hours a day and I come in as a part timer and demolish his world. It wasn't just a lucky 2-1 series win. It was a literal 7-1 beat down. I haven't seen him since. If I were him I would be rethinking my commitment to this game as well. Maybe all those countless hours of practice just aren't enough? Maybe I need to think about life after warcraft now? Maybe Bara is just better than me?

Yes
Yes
And yes, Lone.