Author Topic: This game is screwed  (Read 1562 times)

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
This game is screwed
« on: December 23, 2020, 07:57:16 PM »
every time someone gets pissed off the server gets attacked.

every time the server gets attacked people find something else to do.. a new interest... a new hobby... without the bull shit.

keep on attacking war2 servers if you want, but at the end of the day if someone can attack one server, they can attack another.

if they can attack another server (and they will when they get pissed) ... nobody is going to have any reason to play this game any more.

the people doing the attacks are going to find themselves attacking a server with 5 or 6 people on it... until there is nobody at all.

And then the people doing the attacks will have to find 2 new hobbies... unless they plan on playing war2 vs computers and attacking a server with nobody on it.

You're literally killing the game and nothing else. Thats the only thing you're accomplishing. So in another 3 or 5 years when you decide "hey i'd like to play some war2"  .. it just wont be there. Because you killed it or helped kill it.

Something to think about.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
Re: This game is screwed
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2020, 08:01:36 PM »
My new hobbie is became the best programmar of the world so i can hacks the mpq of warcraft II and call other peoples stupid because they dont know programmation.

After when im gonna be the best hackers of war2ru, Tora would be able to give me his account so i get acces to admins command and probably do way much more hacks..

Thats a fucking great plan.

:thumbsup:
« Last Edit: December 23, 2020, 08:03:49 PM by Delete ME NOW! »
Mr.120apm aka U8! Best player of the world losing 4v3 against Phillip5256.

Offline Harrywangs

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2020, 02:13:42 PM »
This seems to happen every xmas, if you noticed. The most unfortunate part about it is, you have players who never play all year, who are coming on because it is xmas break for them.

Doing it to the people who are on all of the time, another time of the year, is one thing, because then you are punishing all of the regulars, right? The people who piss you off or whatnot.

But, when you do it at a time like this, you are punishing players who rarely play and are coming back. Kind of ruins the whole game on a different level than I think is intended for. I may be wrong though.

Are we unable to contact iL? Has anyone tried?

Offline Shotgun

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2020, 05:00:20 PM »
lol Tupac is such a loser