Author Topic: Farewell  (Read 4223 times)

Offline {Lance}

• Sappers
    • View Profile
Re: Farewell
« Reply #15 on: January 11, 2021, 02:59:41 PM »
Where the hell are you clowns finding these ridiculous wives?  I have 1 wife and 1 sidehoe and neither one of them would ever think of such absurd rules lol.  You need to be trading the chick rather than the hobby (whether thats War2, Fishing, or just chillin in the man cave) lol.  There are sane women out there,  you just have to know where to look I guess.  So whatever you pick up next to fill the void,  she'll just want to control your access to that as well.  It's not going to stop at just War2,  women dont work like that ;)
Dk At hall is cause I started with temple at start and didn't need the castle . Not a hack .  I wouldn't bother editing a ss btw

^---- Dellam doesnt hack!  See, even by his own admission, no hack!!  LMFAO.

Offline KaNuKs~

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 15, 2021, 02:39:41 PM »
Bye Bara was nice playing with you.

But i do believe you'll be back one day.

Once your wife gets used to the dog and that having him around isn't a sacrifice for her anymore, you'll be able to negotiate your part of the sacrifice out of the deal as well :D

Offline Bobmariey

• Peon
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 15, 2021, 03:09:02 PM »
Where the hell are you clowns finding these ridiculous wives?  I have 1 wife and 1 sidehoe and neither one of them would ever think of such absurd rules lol.  You need to be trading the chick rather than the hobby (whether thats War2, Fishing, or just chillin in the man cave) lol.  There are sane women out there,  you just have to know where to look I guess.  So whatever you pick up next to fill the void,  she'll just want to control your access to that as well.  It's not going to stop at just War2,  women dont work like that ;)

Lance, everyone knows you've never been with a woman.