So last 10-12 days i worked on this plugin.
so firstly you need to know that this is meant for singleplayer
(mostly for new custom campanigns that people will be creating in future i hope).
(if you want you can actually use this in multiplayer when you play vs comps, but remember that all players in lobby must install this plugin or game will drop)
And there was @dannyldd
who tested this shit for me. (and give me ideas for this plugin too though).
he streamed this on twitch so you can see this in actual game there: https://www.twitch.tv/dannyldd
I recommend to see some last videos where he gets raped by tonns of DKs and sappers from AI.
(all comps mages are very aggressive and less stupid with my plugin now)
1) cataputs less stupid now, cause they now not afraid to shoot when there allied buildings nearby.
2) fixed raise dead bug when mana was spent but skeleton not created when someone was standing on body. Now skeleton still creates nearby if place blocked.
"small" AI improvements
1) only 1 peon repair buildings, so player cannot lure all peons from base of stupid comp in one go.
2) comps collect more lumber before they focus on gold so they always have some wood.
3) comps build more packed bases now so they need less space to full development.
4) war units of comps not go to TH left upper corner when they wait for attack, they just standing near birth place (barracks, etc). so they no more get stuck in center of base or block peons from mining.
5) comps now can powerbuild (repair unfinished buildings to build faster)
6) comps build 50% arrow towers and 50% cannon towers. (not really random, this is depends on the number of towers, so this will not get drop in multiplayer)
7) ships now not patroling from oil rig to wharf, instead they just swim in random patrol. so they now not get stuck between tankers and comps can get oil normally.
8 ) comps will try to restuck peons if they get stuck and standing still. (20-30% less of fully stuck and stopped mining peons i think. But still happens sometimes, cause comps is just too stupid, especially if there is a real labyrinth on base).
"medium" AI improvements. (moslty magic)
1) now mages tends to cast more blizzard/dd to your base to kill buildings.
2) hooman mages can now sometimes use inviz to other mage. then they sneak to your base and cast blizz to peons or th. (AI need to have both inviz and blizz spells for this to work obviously) (and this thing is rare though)
3) ogre mages using runes more often and they place them right on your units in center of your army, so beware now))
4) fixed broken raise dead spell for AI. now comps DKs can use this too.
5) all comps casters should now use spells more often.
"big" AI improvements.
1) Aggressive mages, they now running to attack with main army and then they cast deathly spells when they get to player base. And main point of this is that comps now can transport them with transports in water maps when they running to attack your base.
(sometimes i saw in water maps that when they spend all mana they stand to shore and call for transport and if you allow them to live long enough you can see how they get to transport and go home to regen mana)
2) AI can build sappers now. And no this is not spawn with triggers or anything, this is normal build like all other units.
to enable this in your custom campanign or map you must set this to AI in file ai.bin with AI-editor in WarDraft.
Someone who already used this should know that there was variable for sappers like for other units, but was seemingly unused. So this is used now.
(And you need to set build rate for flyers too, cause its build rate for inventor buildings not just flyers, and as we know sappers builds from inventors too.)
3) So sappers now not very stupid. They run to attack with main army (just like mages now too). And when they get to enemy they demolish if there is no friendly units near and if there is friends then they sometimes can even use normal melee attacks.
not-included "big" AI improvements.
1) so apparently there was a way to make AI build skeletons and demons from mage towers/temples. And again its not spawn with triggers - its normal train from building.
this was removed from this version of plugin because its not needed for all campanigns and somewhere can even interfere.
but you just need to know that there is we have possibility itself to do this if someone need though.
and actually not just skeletons and demons but other units (heroes and etc) and not just mage towers/temples but other buildings too.
So i thinking now to maybe add some of this things to my triggers system.
last NEW update was 11.01.2021