War2.ru Slogan
News: All hail our wise & benevolent admins!

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Welcome to the forums! We're glad to have you here! :) You can register your account here, then feel free to introduce yourself in the Server.War2.ru board & let us know who you are on the server.

koorb says 328  2

Grunt Posts: 186 Karma: +18/-2 ***

WillTheRealKoorbStandUp

• Grunt
    • View Profile
koorb says
« on: January 13, 2021, 12:01:20 AM »
hey i knw u guys sick of my stupid threads i dont care Bout pride or ego anymore ill tell it how it is but i really appreciate all the warm welcome backs from alot of players, irl no one cares about me im isolated and servely depressed,

u wuldnt belive some of the states ive been in, serve panic attacks, eyes rolling in the back of my head, to the point i cant breath and I've had to suffer thru them alone on the streets with no one to turn to.

i just wanted to thank you so much to all the players who gave me nice comments, it meant something to me and i was quite Surprised as i thought i was universally hated on here

u guys r my family
Peon Posts: 25 Karma: +0/-0 **

LoRyS.iT

• Peon
    • View Profile
Re: koorb says
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2021, 05:21:54 AM »
you are welcome
Grunt Posts: 97 Karma: +3/-1 ***

[TD]Medivh

• Grunt
    • View Profile
Re: koorb says
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2021, 10:31:14 AM »
You're always the welcome Koorb , always appreciated your mindset and attitude , you're the type of man who can solve up the problems that brought you to that kind of situation..
Motivational is essential , so if you'll ever need someone to talk with just msg me !