War2.ru Slogan
News: Watch live streams at War2TV and replays of
past streams at War2TV Reruns!

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Welcome to the forums! We're glad to have you here! :) You can register your account here, then feel free to introduce yourself in the Server.War2.ru board & let us know who you are on the server.

Please help Yamon 1058  63

Grunt Posts: 228 Karma: +18/-1 ***

baRa

• Grunt
    • View Profile
Re: Please help Yamon
« Reply #60 on: February 16, 2021, 01:38:47 PM »
Tk get outta here with all that common sense!
Peon Posts: 49 Karma: +2/-2 **

d0ng3rdik

• Peon
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: February 17, 2021, 08:07:33 AM »
Pimpin ain’t ez
Berserker Posts: 713 Karma: +29/-29 *****

Yamon

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: February 17, 2021, 01:55:36 PM »
I went to a shelter. I worked the next day at a candle factory cleaning up and made 200 dollars. The public transportation is very difficult. Long walking distance. Long hours. Extreme cold. But... The situation where I needed to pay for the guesthouse is gone. I have a job tomorrow shoveling snow in a bus terminal in long island city. Looking for something permanent. With covid19 there is a lack of jons here in NYC and NJ. But i am still finding work.

The manager at rhe place I worked 8 hours for 14 dollars an hour gave me a 100 dollar visa gift card. So I made 200 yesterday. Needless to say I have 40 dollara left. This city is a vaccume of money. It sucks everything from you. Ask Tora about that.
I could still use help if anyone is willing.

Man... It's like getting kicked while you are down. People talking shit and questioning everything. It's okay to ask questions ans be skeptical. But I think Tora confirmed 3 separate times I was not bullshitting. That's why I called people shitheads.
Berserker Posts: 523 Karma: +61/-3 *****

Shotgun

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: February 18, 2021, 08:05:01 AM »
How do you spend all that money in like 4 days? You're obviously extremely shit with money. Move to a cheaper town if you can't afford to live where you are.