Author Topic: Please help Yamon  (Read 12355 times)

Offline Yamon

• Berserker
    • View Profile
Please help Yamon
« on: February 12, 2021, 06:20:52 PM »
I just started working for the first. Time ever. Right now I am staying at a guesthouse in Queens New York. I have two days paid left. If I can't stay here i will lose my job and be homeless. I need to pay one additional week so i can keep working.
Please will ky Warcraft family help me with my goal of 230 dollars to pay for a week so i can work and pick myself up?

I am trying to get off social security and work full time. I do not want to ever be homeless again so i am getting rid of that and only working full time. I work in Warehouses in NJ for a company called PeopleReady. But the pay isn't going to come fast enough.

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
Re: Please help Yamon
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2021, 06:40:27 PM »
ur landlords arent understanding and seeing that ur working?

tell them bitches you're about to get that Biden stimulus too.

offer a h.j. as a last resort

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2021, 07:24:35 PM »
Find me on Facebook and I'll throw you a few bucks.

Recnep guff

Offline Harrywangs

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2021, 05:14:33 PM »
1) This is why you should always be a niceish person... You never know. (As I am subjectively being a dick but also recall my interactions with you)

2) Start up a GoFundMe account. You will get better results and it will be a more trusted avenue for people to donate.

3) It is admirable that you are doing your best to get back on track with your life. I wish you best.

Offline O4L

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 Server
« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2021, 05:17:20 PM »
You can come Feb 28th and try to win $100 on the [z] clan GSEPs tournament.

Offline baRa

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2021, 07:11:18 PM »
Interesting how one can be just about homeless, or BE homeless as you have stated in the past, yet still have a computer and internet access to play video games. And the fact that you are probably close to 30 and have not ever had a job before? Priorities..

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2021, 07:45:07 PM »
Interesting how one can be just about homeless, or BE homeless as you have stated in the past, yet still have a computer and internet access to play video games. And the fact that you are probably close to 30 and have not ever had a job before? Priorities..

He is semi homeless lol. I have met this guy IRL since he is in NYC at the moment and I do live in NYC.
And yeah yamon is mentally ill. Like most homeless people you see in big cities.
war2 > war3

Offline Yamon

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 13, 2021, 07:50:10 PM »
I'm not mentally ill. I am a creative person. And I am not apathetic. That doesn't really constitute being mentally ill at all. But in this modern progressive society if you don't exploit people you become homeless and thought to mentally ill due to your economic worth.
And I am working. So what if it is late in my life? At least I'm doing it now. Better late than never.
And I am asking for such a small amount of money. I only need 200 dollars to keep a roof over my head to wait for my paycheck to pay for the place myself.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2021, 07:52:26 PM by Yamon »

Offline Yamon

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 13, 2021, 07:53:38 PM »
You can come Feb 28th and try to win $100 on the [z] clan GSEPs tournament.
I wish i could. I do not have a computer. I have a 25 dollar tracphone.

Offline Yamon

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 13, 2021, 07:55:24 PM »
1) This is why you should always be a niceish person... You never know. (As I am subjectively being a dick but also recall my interactions with you)

2) Start up a GoFundMe account. You will get better results and it will be a more trusted avenue for people to donate.

3) It is admirable that you are doing your best to get back on track with your life. I wish you best.

I am literally too tired to do that man

Offline Yamon

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 13, 2021, 07:58:25 PM »
The most fucked up part is how close i am to being successful here. I am almost there. I just need a boost and a kick start.
My job starting Tuesday pays 14 dollars an hour same day pay.
This is my second contract with my temp company. So I am gaining experience in the field of warehouse labor. I commute to NJ from Queens NY on public transit.
I am do not have this place coveted I til then and it would make it so much less stressful if the war2 community could pay a whole week at 200.
This winter is absolutely brutal. It's the primary reason why i am tired.
And why on earth would I ask for help on a public forum if I didn't absolutely need to?

My intention of Yamon was to bring entertainment to people. I am an extremely honest and good person in real life. And people never liked me for simply telling the truth about things. Then comes covid19. You do the math.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2021, 08:05:07 PM by Yamon »

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 13, 2021, 09:21:51 PM »
Nobody give me money when i have debt of 2000$ to hells angels and they broke my legs.
Mr.120apm aka U8! Best player of the world losing 4v3 against Phillip5256.

Offline Harrywangs

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 13, 2021, 09:42:32 PM »
Is a GoFundMe difficult to setup?...... You need to provide a secure means for a monetary transaction.

You cannot honestly be asking people you don't even know for money, say you have a job and are working hard, and say you are "too tired" to setup a GoFundMe account which, I'm guessing takes around 10mins?

Can they even evict you if you've been paying? I want to say, they cannot..... Especially in a big city. Tora may know more. Here you can't.

No parents, friends, or family to assist?
« Last Edit: February 13, 2021, 09:47:32 PM by Harrywangs »

Offline baRa

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 14, 2021, 01:02:15 AM »
Yamon you are a leach. I'm not saying you're a a bad guy IRL. But a lazy cunt for sure if youve only started to work at 30 and complain that you can't afford to pay your bills. I'm not a mean guy but it gets me going to see stuff like this.

Offline Yamon

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 14, 2021, 05:17:17 AM »
Is a GoFundMe difficult to setup?...... You need to provide a secure means for a monetary transaction.

You cannot honestly be asking people you don't even know for money, say you have a job and are working hard, and say you are "too tired" to setup a GoFundMe account which, I'm guessing takes around 10mins?

Can they even evict you if you've been paying? I want to say, they cannot..... Especially in a big city. Tora may know more. Here you can't.

No parents, friends, or family to assist?

No my family is torn apart. I don't have a lot of friends. I don't have a mother. My dad is 94 and senile.