Author Topic: Please help Yamon  (Read 12362 times)

Offline Yamon

• Berserker
    • View Profile
Re: Please help Yamon
« Reply #30 on: February 14, 2021, 06:34:02 PM »

I only need 100 more.
I don't need a lecture. If TK had any inkling of what I've been through already and are going through he would have never said those things. I am grateful for the 40 dollars.
In fact if people knew I would probably have no problem getting thousands of dollars
 I just don't film my life. " if you don't film it, it didn't happen" type bullshit

Anyway I'm hitting the homeless shelter tomorrow. Thanks you worthless shitheads.

Nobody give me money when i have debt of 2000$ to hells angels and they broke my legs.
2000 dollars is a lot of money. I need 200 dollars.

I did give you $100 yesterday. So I think it's $100 more you need?
Yes brother 100 more. 200 would help me go back and fourth from work in Jersey though so I asked for that.

Could you clarify. You got the 100 and you now want 200 more? Or you have the 100 and are only asking for another 100 to equal your 200?

[/quote]

[/quote]
« Last Edit: February 14, 2021, 06:37:33 PM by Yamon »

Offline baRa

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 14, 2021, 06:46:49 PM »
Rofl you have all been duped by this leach. I knew it. Better off giving your money to a single parent or a real life friend who needs it as opposed to this piece of trash vulture. Anyone who gets their first job at 30 years old is already a failure. Then asks for money on a gaming forum, receives said money, and then calls you all worthless shitheads, oh the irony.

Offline Shotgun

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 14, 2021, 07:53:45 PM »
Well said TK.

SG- That video didn't work.

Offline Yamon

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 14, 2021, 09:04:16 PM »
 :-\
Rofl you have all been duped by this leach. I knew it. Better off giving your money to a single parent or a real life friend who needs it as opposed to this piece of trash vulture. Anyone who gets their first job at 30 years old is already a failure. Then asks for money on a gaming forum, receives said money, and then calls you all worthless shitheads, oh the irony.

Yeah that's not what I said. Learn how to read you autistic sociopathic gnome.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 14, 2021, 09:15:46 PM »
:-\

Yeah that's not what I said. Learn how to read you autistic sociopathic gnome.

I guess that we are 2 autistic sociopath lol

Just the fact that you try to still the name of the true master yahmon show what kind of person you are.

Mr.120apm aka U8! Best player of the world losing 4v3 against Phillip5256.

Offline baRa

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 14, 2021, 11:03:36 PM »

I only need 100 more.
I don't need a lecture. If TK had any inkling of what I've been through already and are going through he would have never said those things. I am grateful for the 40 dollars.
In fact if people knew I would probably have no problem getting thousands of dollars
 I just don't film my life. " if you don't film it, it didn't happen" type bullshit

Anyway I'm hitting the homeless shelter tomorrow. Thanks you worthless shitheads.

Offline baRa

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 14, 2021, 11:06:17 PM »
Literally exactly what you said

Offline Harrywangs

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 15, 2021, 01:12:16 AM »
So.... was the money for transportation to the job or for rent? And how much was it for? You seem to have contradicted yourself.

1) Reason for Rent-

"Right now I am staying at a guesthouse in Queens New York. I have two days paid left. If I can't stay here, I will lose my job and be homeless. I need to pay one additional week so i can keep working." (The math then shows you pay a minimum of $920 a month)

"My job starting Tuesday pays 14 dollars an hour same day pay."

Why is staying there a condition for having a job? Sad your renters won't take the $140 until Tuesday but that is besides the point.

2) Reason for Transportation

"200 would help me go back and fourth from work in Jersey though so I asked for that."

If you don't have a place to live but live in the homeless shelter, why can you not work? You now have $140 for transportation which is only 8 miles each way. That is enough money for the week via Uber, even though you will get paid on Tuesday already and will have much more. That is also plenty of money to buy a bike (10-20 bucks) at Goodwill/Facebook Marketplace/Craigslist and have free transportation as well for now/the future. It will also save you money and be a good investment.

3) Math?

"my goal of 230 dollars"

**$140 Donated from Tk/Tora**

This didn't make sense so I asked you to clarify the amount. Your response was: "Yes brother 100 more. 200 would help me go back and fourth from work in Jersey though so I asked for that."

Now we've went from asking $230 to $200. You've been given $140, so you should only need $60, yet you ask for $100 more. The $140 plus another $100 would be $240 vs $200.

Conclusion: (super tired I hope this all makes sense, lol)

The reason for the lack of donations is exactly what Bara just pointed out. "Thanks you worthless shitheads" is your response after you just referred to everyone as "family", which highly suggests you are full of it.

You are upset that people who don't actually know you and who you've been a jerk to for years (and apparently still are) didn't give you enough free money. At this point, you've probably now burned all bridges. People don't believe you, or your sincerity, and/or won't donate because of the way you've acted in the past. The next issue is that, given your reaction, you fully expected the handout.

Unfortunately, for people who ask for money, it's always a day late, a buck short. I do feel sympathy for your situation and do wish you pull yourself out of it but I don't think you are ready for that. I may be wrong. I don't know you personally. If you were ready and THAT CLOSE, you would beg, Gofundme (too tired is a bad excuse, esp when you aren't working till Tuesday....), or find some alternative solution.

« Last Edit: February 15, 2021, 01:32:33 AM by Harrywangs »

Offline baRa

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 15, 2021, 01:16:47 AM »
Beautiful apology wanger  lol

Offline Szwagier

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: February 15, 2021, 02:32:48 AM »
When I was young i wanted to have my own cash, I had my first temporary job when I was 19

How thats possible first job after 33

Wasnt yamon person who want free food/home from goverment?
http://www.youtube.com/user/SzwagierR

Equinox - the dumbest person in this game, do not argue with an idiot, because he will bring you to his level and overcome with experience

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: February 15, 2021, 02:59:53 AM »
When I was young i wanted to have my own cash

When you were young you wanna be the best war2 player ever, so you decide to make ur own hacks!

Offline Yamon

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: February 15, 2021, 08:01:09 AM »
Everyone is misquoting me and twisting my words and then saying that I am doing so which is hilarious. I sincerely hope that the people on this forum who have given me a hard time get their karma fast. I never even had the time or energy to argue about anything. I don't even need to defend myself against bara he made sure I was homeless on the past himself by himself and didn't need to do so whatsoever. That's just the kind of guy he is. I wouldn't have dropped him off for 3 days at an airbnb and then pretended there was nothing else i could do to help.

I think Harry you are an idiot and having a conversation with yourself?
It's Sunday and Presidents day. There is no work today and there is no work tomorrow.
I had an overnight job unloading trucks that got cancelled. I got laid off my other job for not wearing my mask. Do you really think that these arw normal circumstances? I am in NYC during Covid19. Why don't you ponder that a lot harder. And no I don't think you have any sympathy and certainly no empathy because if you dis you would help. You are just a hater in all reality trying to save face acting like you care.

Today I am going to a homeless shelter.
Thanks to Tora and TK who have helped me. People who are not apathetic idiots and have a heart.

« Last Edit: February 15, 2021, 08:09:20 AM by Yamon »

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: February 15, 2021, 08:55:29 AM »
Everyone is misquoting me and twisting my words and then saying that I am doing so which is hilarious. I sincerely hope that the people on this forum who have given me a hard time get their karma fast. I never even had the time or energy to argue about anything. I don't even need to defend myself against bara he made sure I was homeless on the past himself by himself and didn't need to do so whatsoever. That's just the kind of guy he is. I wouldn't have dropped him off for 3 days at an airbnb and then pretended there was nothing else i could do to help.

It's Sunday and Presidents day. There is no work today and there is no work tomorrow.
I had an overnight job unloading trucks that got cancelled. I got laid off my other job for not wearing my mask. Do you really think that these arw normal circumstances? I am in NYC during Covid19. Why don't you ponder that a lot harder. And no I don't think you have any sympathy and certainly no empathy because if you dis you would help. You are just a hater in all reality trying to save face acting like you care.

Thanks to Tora and TK who have helped me. People who are not apathetic idiots and have a heart.

You have no idea what peoples live or have lived in ther life, and peoples still dont beg mercy on forum internet.

You live in fucking America, land of the dream, African, Nigeran And Arabian came in america and became rich.

Dont get me wrong, i would help anyone who deserve it, but in ur case, i just cant forget how fucking dumb you were couple years ago,

stealing the name of yahmon and refuse to change it for his respect, banning peoples for no reason, being annoying when you lose, acting bigger then you are, your just a real life jerk who finally paid for his own karma.

Look at yourself, begging on forum for money and treating people name because they think different of you.

It just proof you will always be a jerk even in the biggest deepest hole of ur life, in that case i think you dont deserve help at all.

Good night in ur homeless sherlter punk.

Offline Harrywangs

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: February 15, 2021, 09:41:18 AM »
Yamon, you answered basically nothing that I wrote down.

The holiday/not working Monday has shit to do with what I said. Plus I don't know wtf place has 2 days off for President's Day? Even union workers here do not.

I can't misquote a fucking quote. COPY PASTE

Karma is what you are getting right now.

Unloading trucks got cancelled. Love how you bring it up now but not before. You live in NYC right now, that's great, doesn't change any facts.

You didn't respond to one god damned thing I called you out on, ROFL. Answer 1,2 and 3.

Offline baRa

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: February 15, 2021, 10:01:38 AM »

Tora was right you are mentally ill.