War2.ru Slogan
News: If your graphics are broken you can fix with the new ddraw version.
** Read how to install it here **

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Welcome to the forums! We're glad to have you here! :) You can register your account here, then feel free to introduce yourself in the Server.War2.ru board & let us know who you are on the server.

How to stream Warcraft II 172  1

Grunt Posts: 157 Karma: +20/-0 Chicken ***

fois

• Grunt
  • Chicken
    • View Profile
How to stream Warcraft II
« on: March 21, 2021, 09:04:56 AM »
How to stream Warcraft II

1. Create a twitch account here: https://www.twitch.tv/

2. Download and install OBS: https://obsproject.com/download

3. Start OBS and go through the Auto-Configuration Wizard to set everything up

4. Download Warcraft II Config.zip and extract it into your game folder (Make sure the game is not running before you extract it)

5. Start the game and then press Alt+Enter to go to windowed mode (Do NOT minimize the window!)

6. In OBS click on the + button on "Sources" and select "Window Capture" click ok then choose the window named "[Warcraft II BNE.exe]: Warcraft II"

7. Select the window capture in OBS and upscale it to fit the screen, you can press CTRL+F to keep black bars or CTRL+S to stretch to fullscreen

8. Click on "Start Streaming" in OBS

9. Go back to Warcraft II and press Alt-Enter again to switch back to fullscreen and start playing

Note: Do not use Alt+Tab while streaming, use Alt+Enter instead (or else your stream will stop displaying the game) and make sure you never click on the minimize button in the window.
Grunt Posts: 198 Karma: +10/-2 ***

Knitter

• Grunt
    • View Profile
Re: How to stream Warcraft II
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2021, 11:26:36 AM »
@fois , thanks man, did work quite easy, just tested it.
I thought its way more complicated.

Not sure if i ever add a mic and a camera, but if i do i might need your little support :)