Author Topic: I have a psychological disorder  (Read 14542 times)

Offline O4L

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 Server
Re: I have a psychological disorder
« Reply #15 on: July 10, 2021, 07:30:43 PM »
I've spent thousands of hours promoting warcraft 2.

Your worth $5 an hour so you spending thousands of hours isn't worth that much. I'll pay u back for it if you want.

Alright 5 x 1000 would be $5000. That's how much I'll charge to quit owning you on the forums and leave here forever.

Notice nobody is here defending you. Van talks shit about you FYI he isn't your friend.
I'll give you $5,000. But you have to give me the war2combat channel and you need to leave this server.

My YouTube channel will cost more than that. $100,000 if my business partners agree to the terms.

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 10, 2021, 07:36:55 PM »

Your worth $5 an hour so you spending thousands of hours isn't worth that much. I'll pay u back for it if you want.

Alright 5 x 1000 would be $5000. That's how much I'll charge to quit owning you on the forums and leave here forever.

Notice nobody is here defending you. Van talks shit about you FYI he isn't your friend.
I'll give you $5,000. But you have to give me the war2combat channel and you need to leave this server.

My YouTube channel will cost more than that. $100,000 if my business partners agree to the terms.

whatever redneck white boy. You give me the channel I'll pay ur stupid fee
war2 > war3

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 10, 2021, 07:38:03 PM »

You don't even post about war2 you just post about how your overweight and trying lose it.
I hope you catch covid.
war2 > war3

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 10, 2021, 07:40:52 PM »
My YouTube channel will cost more than that. $100,000

btw there is no way to send 100k electronically and it's very childish on your part to say you want this much.
I am willing to pay you to give me the channel but please don't be childish about it.
You don't care about war2 why are you holding onto the channel? 
war2 > war3

Offline O4L

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 Server
« Reply #19 on: July 10, 2021, 07:44:31 PM »

You don't even post about war2 you just post about how your overweight and trying lose it.
I hope you catch covid.

btw there is no way to send 100k electronically and it's very childish on your part to say you want this much.
I am willing to pay you to give me the channel but please don't be childish about it.

Those are my terms. Justin Schmidt my partner wants one extra penny so $100,000.01 will be invested towards a new channel and go towards opening my own gym to the public to continue and inspire people.

If that's too much money for you too afford it's ok. 

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 10, 2021, 07:46:58 PM »

I hope you catch covid.

Those are my terms. Justin Schmidt my partner wants one extra penny so $100,000.01 will be invested towards a new channel and go towards opening my own gym to the public to continue and inspire people.

If I give you 100k you will give me the channel yes or no?
war2 > war3

Offline O4L

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 Server
« Reply #21 on: July 10, 2021, 07:50:08 PM »

I hope you catch covid.

Yes

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 10, 2021, 07:54:51 PM »

I hope you catch covid.

Yes

PM or post here your first and last name as well as your address.
100k is a lot of money and it does need to be checked before I send it to you.

You will need to give me the youtube channel if and when I send this to you.
war2 > war3

Offline O4L

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 Server
« Reply #23 on: July 10, 2021, 08:06:03 PM »
PMs sent. Good bye warcraft 2.

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 10, 2021, 08:12:06 PM »
PMs sent. Good bye warcraft 2.

I responded please respond newb. I 10-0 u on GOW ez.
war2 > war3

Offline woofy

• Server Admin
  • Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 10, 2021, 08:22:34 PM »
This is really stupid, and it all needs to stop. War2 is a community,  not a game. Quit the ludicrous "deals" and quit the bullying, and learn how to play using humans...

...newbies. 

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 10, 2021, 08:27:29 PM »
Boo Dugs making me put this in this in the gold mine...So be it.
war2 > war3