Author Topic: Chop League 1x1 31.07 3pm est 9pm europe time  (Read 4974 times)

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
Re: Chop League 1x1 31.07 3pm est 9pm europe time
« Reply #15 on: August 01, 2021, 05:43:52 PM »
You're an idiot, but you're smart enough to know I'm right so idk why you're even wasting your time arguing. Many others are smart enough to already know the same thing.

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 01, 2021, 05:47:04 PM »
why do most polish act like 13 year olds in adult bodies.

there must be something about the culture that encourages that type of behavior

Offline Teaboy

• Peon
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 01, 2021, 07:30:30 PM »

[/quote]

In 8 player chop you have the ability to hop.

In your map you dont.

That's a big difference

If you hosted 1v1 chop on 8 player map, the games would be completely different.
[/quote]

8players chop is not good for 1s cuz u will play blind builds n blind hops and depends where ppl starting we have good or bad spots. u can scout it but it slowing u and u can be scouted where u scout empty spot and u dont know that ur scouted cuz map is too big, u dont know what to do. optimal build is 2halls
« Last Edit: August 01, 2021, 07:35:25 PM by Teaboy »

Offline Rareskills

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 01, 2021, 09:10:39 PM »
8players chop is not good for 1s cuz u will play blind builds n blind hops and depends where ppl starting we have good or bad spots.

I'll start off by saying I've played chop less than 5 times so what I'm about to say may be totally off, and only trying to make a suggestion. Wouldn't this be true in 2v2 and 3v3 as well? You still have chance to land in spot with blind hop or "bad spot." Blind hops is part of the strategy, you take the risk and adapt if opp is jumping as well. At the end of the day there will be same # open spots on either side of each player since it is a circle. Not sure what a good spot or bad spot is but maybe there is a way to control with points...0.8 for win from good spot, 1.2 for win from bad or something unique like that I dunno

Offline Szwagier

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 02, 2021, 01:31:58 AM »
I knew that you are idiot tk but Ur bigger than i thought

In 4x4 you havent got chop as in 1x1, all spot are taken, you can only chop if your enemy face you, if not you will do nothing also, you just want be typical noob who want by carried by better players now gtfo
http://www.youtube.com/user/SzwagierR

Equinox - the dumbest person in this game, do not argue with an idiot, because he will bring you to his level and overcome with experience

Offline Teaboy

• Peon
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 02, 2021, 04:22:12 AM »
8players chop is not good for 1s cuz u will play blind builds n blind hops and depends where ppl starting we have good or bad spots.

I'll start off by saying I've played chop less than 5 times so what I'm about to say may be totally off, and only trying to make a suggestion. Wouldn't this be true in 2v2 and 3v3 as well? You still have chance to land in spot with blind hop or "bad spot." Blind hops is part of the strategy, you take the risk and adapt if opp is jumping as well. At the end of the day there will be same # open spots on either side of each player since it is a circle. Not sure what a good spot or bad spot is but maybe there is a way to control with points...0.8 for win from good spot, 1.2 for win from bad or something unique like that I dunno
in map chop farms u have knowlage about 2 neighboring spots(farms scouting) so u know u can jump or not in 2s 3s are often where ppl fighting in empty spot but they know its big chance to fight and are rdy. sometimes i dont hop cuz imo it more slowing u but it depends of positions my and opp. in 4s u can blind hop but u have 50% chance u will jump or not(if opp choping to u, u can hop and trying make farm. but vs good player it not work in 95%. if your opponent will make hall on your side u have gg cuz u slowed yourself hard). always is little lottery but u know when u can play risk.

spots are not like in gow 6 bad and 5 good, everything depends from players position

i hope  understand me;p

Offline Rareskills

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 02, 2021, 09:50:26 AM »
i hope  understand me;p

I understand, thanks for explaining... Definitely a bit more to it than I originally thought