Author Topic: ATTN Russians  (Read 96140 times)

Offline tora is a simp bitch for billionaires

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
Re: ATTN Russians
« Reply #90 on: March 01, 2022, 12:49:12 PM »
Quote from: tk[as

Do they support putin. Are they against the invasion of ukraine?

.. or is Russia so oppressive that it is not safe for anybody to speak freely on the issue if they do not support putin?

I'll put it like this,  if someone is caught going against the state (either protesting in the streets or disparaging them in a public forum such as this),  it's literally a minimum of 10yrs in prison.  So I'm not surprised that the Russian members are quiet on this.

It's amusing to see the gullible idiots in here be proven wrong by TK though.  I cant believe someone on this forum actually believes the complete fantasy that the russian state media has been putting out.  Not a shred of truth in any of it.  Biden is no better either (he lies just as much, if not more as the russian state media which is nothing more than an extension of Putin's own words), but the consequences of just discussing it are no where near places like Russia, China, NK, Cuba, etc.

China gets a bad rap for it's "State run media",  but many people forget that Russia has the same thing.  The US also has it's version of state run media (ABC, CNN, CBS, MSNBC, etc they are all pretty much run by the deep leftist state).  But unlike the communist run countries,  the west has options OTHER than state run media that does actually carry the truth (Fox and countless talk radio shows for example).  The consequences for dissenting opinions are also not as harsh in the west compared to these dictator run places.

Fuck we're in retard hours now

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: March 01, 2022, 12:49:59 PM »
There are 14000 "known" nuclear war heads on planet earth.

The people who have the ability to deploy them are arguably no more intelligent or rational than you or I.. in fact, I would argue that they are likely less rational.

Based on human history, they will get used eventually. They were made. They're likely to be used.

Nobody eve thinks the worst will happen, until it does.

I currently think it's a low probability.. but there is a possible series events that would lead to nuclear war.  Unlikely, but it exists.

We are closer to nuclear war today than we were 2 weeks ago.

We are without a doubt entering a severe global recession. Possibly a depression.

A global depression could very quickly alter global human psychology. Alter it in a manner that makes large scale global war more socially acceptable.

Fear, anger, and desperation are some powerful emotions. Especially when it's on a global scale.

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: March 01, 2022, 12:54:41 PM »
Everything you said is likely to be true in the future (maybe days, maybe weeks,  who knows),  but I am curious,  how exactly is he going to "De-Nazify" a population/government that has no Nazis in it?  For example,  the president of Ukraine is literally Jewish.

Zelenskyy is Jewish and yet , claims Stepan Bandera was a hero, goes to war with Donbas and incorporates Azov battalion nazis into the military.

Offline {Lance}

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: March 01, 2022, 12:55:49 PM »

Retard this:

How to start and drive a Russian armored vehicle, courtesy of a hot russian chick.
https://tiktok.com/@nastyatyman/video/7069353129434713346

This should be a welcome bit of info for our Ukrainian players ;)  When you find more of these (and you will, they are running out of fuel left and right lol),  be sure to send me a couple.  They would make great offroading toys lol.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2022, 01:07:24 PM by {Lance} »
Dk At hall is cause I started with temple at start and didn't need the castle . Not a hack .  I wouldn't bother editing a ss btw

^---- Dellam doesnt hack!  See, even by his own admission, no hack!!  LMFAO.

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: March 01, 2022, 07:05:43 PM »
Good interview. Subtitles on.

302 Moved

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: March 01, 2022, 07:54:27 PM »
Why would Ukraine want to team with NATO and not Russia?

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: March 01, 2022, 09:07:43 PM »
Hoping this all calmly de-escalates.. but stilll trying to calculate all possibilities.
My thoughts:
The most possible scenario, is Putin will take Kiev, denazify and demilitarize the Ukraine and sanctions will grow up all the time.
After that a de-escalation will happen eventually.

I think that's the most likely scenario. Russia continues invasion with no intervention from western nations. Western media essentially stops covering the conflict within a few months. Russia takes Ukraine over time. I think less than a few years.

over time things will cool off and a balance will temporarily develop.

Most likely scenario to me.. but not ruling out other possibilities yet.

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: March 01, 2022, 10:51:01 PM »

Ukraine was friendly with Russia and then in 2014 U.S overthrew their government

Offline {Lance}

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: March 01, 2022, 11:21:04 PM »
Ukraine was friendly with Russia and then in 2014 U.S overthrew their government

I think we found Jon,  he's laying on the side of the road dead,  no wonder his IQ is so low:

Invalid Tweet ID/photo/2
Dk At hall is cause I started with temple at start and didn't need the castle . Not a hack .  I wouldn't bother editing a ss btw

Offline {Lance}

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: March 01, 2022, 11:30:12 PM »
It's also curious that neither side seems to use night vision googles.  Hell even I have night vision (scope and googles) for coyote hunting.  If my unit didnt provide me any,  you best be betting your ass that I'd buy my own night vision before going into any combat zone.

Offline CumSavorer4385

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: March 02, 2022, 04:46:49 PM »

Retard this:

How to start and drive a Russian armored vehicle, courtesy of a hot russian chick.
https://tiktok.com/@nastyatyman/video/7069353129434713346

This should be a welcome bit of info for our Ukrainian players ;)  When you find more of these (and you will, they are running out of fuel left and right lol),  be sure to send me a couple.  They would make great offroading toys lol.

Lets see how well these tips work out for the nazi Ukrainian military in about a month !
Quote from: Swift
i don't know if i'll ever forgive you for how you treated turtleman

Offline CumSavorer4385

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: March 02, 2022, 04:48:31 PM »

The Ukrainians who like NATO and hate Russia have national heroes with very interesting "allegiance" sections on wikipedia
Quote from: Swift
i don't know if i'll ever forgive you for how you treated turtleman

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: March 02, 2022, 05:14:53 PM »
Isn't the president of Ukraine jewish? .. and something about his dad or Grandpa being the only survivor of four children during the Holocaust?

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: March 02, 2022, 05:18:57 PM »
I have no doubt there are Nazi sympathizers in ukraine. But It seems like accusing someone of being a Nazi is similar to liberals (who elected a president on record being blatantly racist on multiple occasionally ns lol) falsely accusing a republican they don't like of being racist.

"If we say he is racist enough everyone will believe us and stop supporting him!" .. when it's almost never true.

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: March 02, 2022, 05:21:11 PM »
They find a few racist right wing people then say "see they're all racist we told you!"

When in reality it's a very low percentage that definitely doesn't represent what the overwhelming majority of the party values.

It's just propaganda. Manipulation. Indoctrination.