Author Topic: ATTN Russians  (Read 96181 times)

Offline tora is a simp bitch for billionaires

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
Re: ATTN Russians
« Reply #315 on: April 07, 2022, 12:32:06 PM »
communism owns and is correct, but what that has to do with modern Russia i don't know.

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #316 on: April 07, 2022, 06:26:58 PM »
communism owns and is correct, but what that has to do with modern Russia i don't know.

Can you site some actual articles and facts from the 21st century proving this point? Or are we to simply take your word for it?
war2 > war3

Offline {Lance}

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #317 on: April 07, 2022, 07:42:05 PM »
Dk At hall is cause I started with temple at start and didn't need the castle . Not a hack .  I wouldn't bother editing a ss btw

^---- Dellam doesnt hack!  See, even by his own admission, no hack!!  LMFAO.

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #318 on: April 08, 2022, 08:25:55 PM »
curious if Russians are hearing this story, and if they are what angle is the Russian media taking other than "It was not us."

Offline {Lance}

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #319 on: April 09, 2022, 12:44:14 PM »
Whatever it was,  youtube decided it needed to censor facts.  Youtube is just as bad as russian state media when it comes to censoring things that it doesnt agree with.
Dk At hall is cause I started with temple at start and didn't need the castle . Not a hack .  I wouldn't bother editing a ss btw

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #320 on: April 09, 2022, 01:23:10 PM »
The train station bomb that killed like 50 Ukraine citizens.

Is Russia media talking about it? If so what are they saying about it?

They're denying they dropped the bomb on Western Media.

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #321 on: April 09, 2022, 02:31:39 PM »
are you talking about the incident with the Tochka-U missile, a missile Ukraine is known to use? In a region Ukraine is regularly known for shelling since the Donbas war began?

seems a bit absurd to think it was Russia, but media hysteria won't accept the idea of Ukraine committing war crimes. And that's the danger of this insane anti-Russian hysteria, it allows Ukraine to get away with this.

Offline {Lance}

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #322 on: April 09, 2022, 04:10:13 PM »
I look at it like this.  Had the Russians not invaded,  this attack would have never taken place.  Therefore,  the Russians are to blame.  Period.  Regardless of who fired what, where, and when.  BOTH sides use these SOVIET made missiles.  However,  there is currently only video of the Russians using them.  Both sides have confirmed that it was 2 Tochka-U missiles which rules out the idea that it was unintended.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2022, 04:50:30 PM by {Lance} »

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #323 on: April 09, 2022, 04:14:41 PM »
makes sense if you're a dumb guy that thinks Putin woke up one day and decided to invade Ukraine for no particular reason or provocation.

Offline {Lance}

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #324 on: April 09, 2022, 04:54:16 PM »
makes sense if you're a dumb guy that thinks Putin woke up one day and decided to invade Ukraine for no particular reason or provocation.

Which is exactly what he did.  Sucks to have history and facts not fit with your agenda doesnt it.  Putin's plan all along has been and will always be to regain all the land that was previously considered "USSR" even if said lands dont want to be a part of his insane plans as has been seen by the Russians getting their ass kicked all over Ukraine,  up one side and down the other.  Its pretty embarrassing to have your ass handed to you by a bunch of farmers with tractors and college spring breakers with their used beer bottles.

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #325 on: April 09, 2022, 08:09:18 PM »

Which is exactly what he did.  Sucks to have history and facts not fit with your agenda doesnt it.  Putin's plan all along has been and will always be to regain all the land that was previously considered "USSR" even if said lands dont want to be a part of his insane plans as has been seen by the Russians getting their ass kicked all over Ukraine,  up one side and down the other.  Its pretty embarrassing to have your ass handed to you by a bunch of farmers with tractors and college spring breakers with their used beer bottles.

nope, that's not Putin's intentions you dumbfuck. He has no "insane plans", he wants Ukraine to stop being a u.s puppet state and a threat  to Russian security, quite simply. He doesn't give a fuck about taking all of Ukraine, that was never in the plans... but now , Donbas is Russia forever, such as Crimea. Ukraine has only themselves to blame.

Offline iL

• Administrator
  • Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #326 on: April 10, 2022, 05:03:11 PM »
Is Russia media talking about it? If so what are they saying about it?
The Russian media say that it was another provocation, the same as in Bucha, only even more rude and sloppy:
1. Tochka-U is not being used by Russian troops, but is used by Ukrainian ones.
2. Tochka-U hit from the side of the Ukrainian troops. This can be judged by the location of the debris.
3. The serial number preserved on the side of the rocket reveals its Ukrainian origin. And that serial number was photographed by Western journalists to let people know the truth.

In general, for the last week, the Russian authorities have been saying almost every day that the Ukrainians are going to arrange one or another provocation with the massacre of the civilian population, the purpose of which is to shift the blame to Russia.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2022, 05:06:01 PM by iL »
Need help to translate War2Combat to German, French, Italian, Polish or another language: http://forum.war2.ru/index.php/topic,4728.0.html
Please, contact me if you are interested in that.

Offline iL

• Administrator
  • Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #327 on: April 10, 2022, 05:26:17 PM »
The general concept of the Russian government:
Ukrainian Nazis consider Eastern Ukrainians to be second-class people, they hide behind civilians as human shields, they put their military equipment in kindergartens and hospitals so that the Russians cannot shoot at them, they kill civilians to pass it off as Russian aggression.
The Nazis also said they would not abide by the Geneva Convention on the Treatment of Prisoners of War, they tortured them. They use cluster bombs, place mines insecurely fixed in the sea, which is prohibited by all international agreements.
And much of this they do under the guidance of NATO instructors.
Need help to translate War2Combat to German, French, Italian, Polish or another language: http://forum.war2.ru/index.php/topic,4728.0.html

Offline {Lance}

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #328 on: April 11, 2022, 11:20:30 AM »
3. The serial number preserved on the side of the rocket reveals its Ukrainian origin. And that serial number was photographed by Western journalists to let people know the truth.

This one seems like it could be verified.  Where is the journalist's article who posted these?

HOWEVER,  I could see the defense saying that the missiles were stolen and fired at civilians for the purpose of placing blame on the other party.  If I were a general with absolutely NO conscience at all and I got ahold of serialized weapons,  you can bet your ass I'd do the most terroristic things with it if it gave me some sort of advantage (which putting fear in people does have as far as war is concerned) because it would be easy to place blame on the other side simply by saying "See look, serials match those of the opponent, it wasnt us!".  Again,  if Russia hadnt invaded,  none of this would even matter.  Therefore I stick by the opinion that ALL of it is Russia's fault regardless of who does what, when, where, and why.  As the old saying goes,  All is fair in Love AND in War.

The rest of it is obvious government propaganda garbage that simply cant be verified by 3rd parties,  likely because it's completely untrue (which is common for govt propaganda anyway)
« Last Edit: April 11, 2022, 11:33:45 AM by {Lance} »

Offline iL

• Administrator
  • Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #329 on: April 11, 2022, 10:14:45 PM »
This one seems like it could be verified.  Where is the journalist's article who posted these?
No idea. All I know is that some Western journalists took pictures of it.
I don't know if they have already written this article or not.
I saw this serial number in Russian telegram channels...

If I were a general with absolutely NO conscience at all and I got ahold of serialized weapons,  you can bet your ass I'd do the most terroristic things with it if it gave me some sort of advantage (which putting fear in people does have as far as war is concerned) because it would be easy to place blame on the other side simply by saying "See look, serials match those of the opponent, it wasnt us!".
This is also one more argument:
2. Tochka-U hit from the side of the Ukrainian troops. This can be judged by the location of the debris.
Although I have no idea how to check the serial number or flight direction. This can probably be easily verified if you have some experience.

I would also say that such provocations are not good for Russia, since Russia is very weak in the information war.

putting fear in people does have as far as war is concerned
I think the result would not be instilling fear, but embittering the enemy.
The media regularly reports on the brutal killings of civilians by the Ukrainian military, this only leads to a desire to quickly rid the world of this threat of Ukrainian Nazism.