Author Topic: Congratulations democrats  (Read 13522 times)

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
Re: Congratulations democrats
« Reply #15 on: January 28, 2022, 01:53:21 PM »
what closure have any american cities or states ordered? 

Do you mean now? Or before vaccine distribution?
There were countless shutdowns at the early days of the pandemic and even now many schools have shut down in person learning as you are aware.
i mean now obviously.  Like, tk is complaining about current shutdowns, saying we are now entering a recession, and that his walmart is out of hamburgers now.  thats why i am making fun of him for posting something from literally a year ago

all the restrictions are long gone.  even chicago schools opened up after a short closure (and it was the democratic mayor who went to war with the teachers union there), and mostly all the other school systems that closed only did so because they couldnt staff their schools anymore due to too many illnesses.  no political officials ordered it anywhere.  instead they were dragging people in off the street to volunteer as subs and bus drivers.  these are the facts.  Tk is broken
« Last Edit: January 28, 2022, 01:57:09 PM by Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart) »

Offline tora is a simp bitch for billionaires

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 28, 2022, 02:53:38 PM »
I don't think TK is taking the pandemic seriously , SAD. Nearly 1 million U.S deaths.

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 28, 2022, 03:02:37 PM »
It's okay because they were fat Amerikkkan pigs.  Tk said so

Offline tora is a simp bitch for billionaires

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 28, 2022, 03:10:11 PM »
TK isn't indoctrinated because he watches all mainstream outlets, not just the conservative ones.

HAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 28, 2022, 03:20:37 PM »
*bursts into the thread with heartbeat racing after watching a ben shapiro vid*
*rage quintuple posts*

Offline woofy

• Server Admin
  • Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 28, 2022, 03:46:02 PM »
computer enhanced'd

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 28, 2022, 07:50:03 PM »
I agree TK may be have some view points that are questionable and go against the norms of society but lets not go too far in the attacks against him. Saying he is a "child molester" I won't let fly on this forum.
war2 > war3

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 29, 2022, 10:27:53 AM »
I mean like 90% of trump voters agree with the stuff he’s saying even where it’s wildly inaccurate. His type act like it’s some secret truth they have but it’s actually just the new mainstream right bullshit.

Cumluver was probably referencing the time someone here said they’d “rather be pedo than gay” but I don’t think that was tk

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 29, 2022, 10:43:28 AM »
I mean like 90% of trump voters agree with the stuff he’s saying even where it’s wildly inaccurate. His type act like it’s some secret truth they have but it’s actually just the new mainstream right bullshit.

Cumluver was probably referencing the time someone here said they’d “rather be pedo than gay” but I don’t think that was tk

Explain to me how this is referencing something other than what he stated.

Hmm lets see this link you provided
www.nytimes.com/2021/02/19/business/newsom-coronavirus-california.amp.html

Lets look more closely
www.nytimes.com/  2021/02/19   /business/newsom-coronavirus-california.amp.html

Computer, enhance!
2021/02/19

dumbass

LOL. TK is literally a retarded child molester. Has this predator been banned from this forum for raping kids yet?

war2 > war3

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 29, 2022, 10:45:22 AM »
There are a lot of things wrong with the democratic party and republican party for that matter. We could all debate about here but I don't think members on the forums are mature enough to engage in a real conversation without getting emotional and losing it....
war2 > war3

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 29, 2022, 11:10:33 AM »
I mean like 90% of trump voters agree with the stuff he’s saying even where it’s wildly inaccurate.

Where did you get this statistic from?
war2 > war3

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 29, 2022, 11:57:30 AM »
just a made up estimate, it's definitely the mainstream of the right though.  in the rightwing media ecosystem, all the twitter pundits, tucker, desantis etc, this kind of talk is constant.  37% of american adults are unvaccinated, trump got 47% of the vote, those don't completely overlap but there's definitely a connection.  tk is in the mainstream, hes just drinking more deeply from the koolaid chalice and getting more wound up than some others might but it trickles down to everyone.  i mean even boring normies have facebook and get this stuff.  the riot at the capitol building ands so on are only gaining accpetance on the right, because breaking ranks on any of it would show a lack of commitment and would not be received well, so they can only dial it up, not down
« Last Edit: January 29, 2022, 12:01:35 PM by Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart) »

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 29, 2022, 01:02:43 PM »
i mean even boring normies have facebook and get this stuff.  the riot at the capitol building ands so on are only gaining accpetance on the right, because breaking ranks on any of it would show a lack of commitment and would not be received well, so they can only dial it up, not down

I mean you would agree the same could be said of left as far as extremism goes?  Like no cash bails for repeat felons, defund the police movement, CRT/gender studies for children.

Sounds like both sides have gone off the deep end like Gavin Newson, Rachel Maddow, Don Lemon, etc.
When someone says “we should have safe streets” and arrest repeat criminals even if their petty crimes. The lefts response sounds more like “we need to address the root problems and learn to live with this until we do.”

Could go on for awhile but the divide is great in America. Also in my experience people with more leftist ideology seem more unwilling to budge their views.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2022, 05:27:59 PM by ~ToRa~ »
war2 > war3

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 31, 2022, 11:01:35 AM »
Burnt, I muted you when you were posting about people burning Van's farm and stealing your neighbor's dog or whatever.  You seemed like you were in a crisis and I thought this board was hurting you, so I was trying to do what was best.  Just forgive and put it in the past man, I'm happy to have a good relationship with you going forward despite all your attacks on me.  Even Lance and Tupac who have seen the code don't think I took Lance's ladder.  They don't attack me for that, they just say it's shitty code. :P

As far as the other stuff in your post, I couldn't care less about Biden, and for the vaccines, just pick any county reporting the data, and you'll see covid is much worse for those unvaccinated.  Here's a random example: https://kingcounty.gov/depts/health/covid-19/data/vaccination-outcomes.aspx

Offline O4L

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 Server
« Reply #29 on: January 31, 2022, 11:23:19 AM »
You are a brainwashed Biden sheep