Author Topic: Invitation for a new mod, u8's Micro Campaign ENHANCED  (Read 6026 times)

Offline dannyldd

• Grunt
    • View Profile
Invitation for a new mod, u8's Micro Campaign ENHANCED
« on: February 10, 2022, 07:32:24 PM »
This is a new warcraft 2 mod known as u8's micro campaign Enhanced... 12 missions from the original u8's micro campaign released (as last version) in December 23th, 2021 ... Several new multiple tilesets along with audio visual enhancements ... All instructions and info about it are available in: https://gamebanana.com/mods/356872

@Szwagier  Big thanks for his original mod ... I hope any other new people can enjoy your creation with this new mod version providing more fresh enhancements to the game.

good luck have fun

Offline Szwagier

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
Re: Invitation for a new mod, u8's Micro Campaign ENHANCED
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2022, 04:24:46 PM »
As I said it many times, why dont you make your own campaign? mistral made lot of good stuffs, you should stop upgarde every single mission 100 times

no need to make history, just new maps,new ai new objective and thats all
http://www.youtube.com/user/SzwagierR

Equinox - the dumbest person in this game, do not argue with an idiot, because he will bring you to his level and overcome with experience

Offline dannyldd

• Grunt
    • View Profile
Re: Invitation for a new mod, u8's Micro Campaign ENHANCED
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2022, 07:39:02 PM »
As I said it many times, why dont you make your own campaign? mistral made lot of good stuffs, you should stop upgarde every single mission 100 times

no need to make history, just new maps,new ai new objective and thats all

I know and thank you for your advice. I made this little enhanced version in tribute to your work in your micro campaign. But also to have a little memory of you. Your violent AI edition that helped me greatly as inspiration for my insane edition as well. I just couldn't forfeit your micro campaign to add up little bug fixes as well. I hope at some point you can give it a try as well. It may bring it up a little more fresh experience. All info is on the thread.