Author Topic: To all our Ukrainian brothers!  (Read 29798 times)

Offline tora is a simp bitch for billionaires

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
Re: To all our Ukrainian brothers!
« Reply #15 on: February 26, 2022, 11:27:52 AM »
nato bitchddog ukraine was shelling Luhansk and Donetsk people's republics for months. ukraine is now crying after Russia is finally doing something about it, fuck off. wtf is ukraine anyways but another u.s puppet state useful only for u.s' continuing pursuit of global domination.

Are your serious? Are you really saying it’s  ok for Russia to invade Ukraine and topple its government?

yes, ukraine's government isn't legitimate and a u.s puppet regime

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 26, 2022, 11:33:49 AM »
nato bitchddog ukraine was shelling Luhansk and Donetsk people's republics for months. ukraine is now crying after Russia is finally doing something about it, fuck off. wtf is ukraine anyways but another u.s puppet state useful only for u.s' continuing pursuit of global domination.

Are your serious? Are you really saying it’s  ok for Russia to invade Ukraine and topple its government?

also what about Ukraine murdering people in Luhansk and Donestk did you not understand you colossal retard?

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 26, 2022, 12:02:37 PM »

yes, ukraine's government isn't legitimate and a u.s puppet regime

Would anyone have an issue if I banned this guy for saying it's okay to kill people and overthrow a democratically elected government?
Jon is just a troll. If I go through his posts there is nothing meaningfully and 99% of his posts are nonsense talk about "capitalism is bad and we need to destroy/kill all the people that support it."
« Last Edit: February 26, 2022, 12:05:15 PM by ~ToRa~ »
war2 > war3

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 26, 2022, 12:09:26 PM »
anyways, unhinged clown nation Ukraine is arming every citizen, which is obviously going to result in many civilian deaths.. I thought Russia was supposed to be the unhinged country.

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 26, 2022, 12:10:12 PM »
if

this useless retard gets dominated by me in debate and his response is to ban, hahahahahaha

i don't even think he knew Ukraine was a country before this war because he's totally confused about Donestk and Luhansk, just your typical npc american.

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 26, 2022, 01:20:56 PM »
I’m done with you Jon. 30 day ban.
More than half the players on this server are from former Soviet states your post are very offensive to them.

You don’t even play war2. why are you here?
war2 > war3

Offline woofy

• Server Admin
  • Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 26, 2022, 07:58:48 PM »
i think censoring "hate-speech" is counter-productive

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 27, 2022, 04:53:51 AM »
i think censoring "hate-speech" is counter-productive

If he was an actual player on the server I would probably let it go.
That guy “every billionaire is a policy failure” just comes to this war2 forum and trash talks without actually playing the game.
war2 > war3

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 28, 2022, 04:22:11 PM »
This is general discussion, not war2 discussion or moderated discussion, and jon shouldn't be banned for having differing opinions.  And there's a lot of truth in what he's saying.  No one ever got banned from this board for supporting the invasion of iraq or the invasion of libya etc. so why now?

#1: Ukraine actually is infested with nazis.  They formally folded a literal Nazi battalion into their national guard.  They have some nazis in elected positions.  Here's a tweet from the official ukrainian national guard twitter, showing off how the nazi battalion is greasing bullets with pig lard to shoot muslim "orcs" with. Invalid Tweet ID
 These are the types of people most invested in the ukrainian identity so they have always been the most fervently anti-russia.  They admire a nationalist militia, the organization of ukrainian nationalists, that ethnically cleansed polish people, killing tens of thousands of women and children, and they fly their flag everywhere.

#2: There was a more russian leaning elected leader in ukraine that got overthrown with support from the west after he tried to enter into a russian trade deal.  Ever since then, russian-leaning parts of eastern ukraine have been broken away and have been trying to claim autonomy.  Ukrainian militias have been shelling them constantly including increasing the shelling in the run up to this war.  This is covered widely on Russian TV.

#3: NATO, the anti-russian military alliance, has been encroaching more and more into eastern territory.  Russians see this is a major threat to their security.  Baltic states were already admitted, when Russia was too weak to stop it, but now there was talk of bringing in Ukraine.  This was clearly a red line with Russia and in the run-up to the invasion, when the US was trumpeting more and more that Russia was going to attack, i never saw anyone promise not to bring Ukraine into Nato. 

Clearly russia determined that they were tired of the walls pushing in on them, tired of being shoved around, and that it was time for decisive action.  Russia is a nuclear power and former superpower that has now had the west playing games in its backyard for years and wanted to reassert itself, maybe even seeing this as a moment that would escape from them if they waited around and didn't act decisively. There is a cold but rational logic to it if they want to maximize their position in the world, as most countries do.  I have to think there were alternatives to invasion, and all sorts of ordinary working people suffer during war, but in the long lead up maybe putin finally determined nobody was willing to concede anything if he did not act.

Oh, forgot to mention so ill add here, let's not also forget the recent "color revolution" attempt the west did to belarus 2020, taking aim at another russian border state.  insane
« Last Edit: February 28, 2022, 05:08:36 PM by Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart) »

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 28, 2022, 07:40:27 PM »
This is general discussion, not war2 discussion or moderated discussion, and jon shouldn't be banned for having differing opinions.  And there's a lot of truth in what he's saying.  No one ever got banned from this board for supporting the invasion of iraq or the invasion of libya etc. so why now?

#1: Ukraine actually is infested with nazis.  They formally folded a literal Nazi battalion into their national guard.  They have some nazis in elected positions.  Here's a tweet from the official ukrainian national guard twitter, showing off how the nazi battalion is greasing bullets with pig lard to shoot muslim "orcs" with. Invalid Tweet ID
 These are the types of people most invested in the ukrainian identity so they have always been the most fervently anti-russia.  They admire a nationalist militia, the organization of ukrainian nationalists, that ethnically cleansed polish people, killing tens of thousands of women and children, and they fly their flag everywhere.

#2: There was a more russian leaning elected leader in ukraine that got overthrown with support from the west after he tried to enter into a russian trade deal.  Ever since then, russian-leaning parts of eastern ukraine have been broken away and have been trying to claim autonomy.  Ukrainian militias have been shelling them constantly including increasing the shelling in the run up to this war.  This is covered widely on Russian TV.

#3: NATO, the anti-russian military alliance, has been encroaching more and more into eastern territory.  Russians see this is a major threat to their security.  Baltic states were already admitted, when Russia was too weak to stop it, but now there was talk of bringing in Ukraine.  This was clearly a red line with Russia and in the run-up to the invasion, when the US was trumpeting more and more that Russia was going to attack, i never saw anyone promise not to bring Ukraine into Nato. 

Clearly russia determined that they were tired of the walls pushing in on them, tired of being shoved around, and that it was time for decisive action.  Russia is a nuclear power and former superpower that has now had the west playing games in its backyard for years and wanted to reassert itself, maybe even seeing this as a moment that would escape from them if they waited around and didn't act decisively. There is a cold but rational logic to it if they want to maximize their position in the world, as most countries do.  I have to think there were alternatives to invasion, and all sorts of ordinary working people suffer during war, but in the long lead up maybe putin finally determined nobody was willing to concede anything if he did not act.

Oh, forgot to mention so ill add here, let's not also forget the recent "color revolution" attempt the west did to belarus 2020, taking aim at another russian border state.  insane

Well Jon doesn’t actually post well articulated posts here.

He just spams trash talk 9 times out of 10 coupled with the fact he doesn’t even play war2. I get it this is the general section of the war2 server and is separate from the server section but this is still the war 2 forum. Someone that doesn’t play the game and just comes here and trash talks every thread without any real substance wouldn’t be tolerated on any forum.

If you do have views that are very different than most people you should write a post with evidence instead of just saying “your retarded you don’t know what your saying.” Claiming that people dying due to a war invasion wouldn’t be tolerated anywhere on the web. I get it this forum is very loosely monitored hence why we tolerate almost anything here.

As far as why we didn’t ban people for saying “killing people in Iraq and Libya?” Can you give examples of posts members made similar to Jon’s? You have moderating these forums much longer than I have Blid are you implying such rhetoric has always been ok here?
« Last Edit: February 28, 2022, 07:50:46 PM by ~ToRa~ »
war2 > war3

Offline {Lance}

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 28, 2022, 10:40:37 PM »
Actually it has yes.  Jon isnt the first and he certainly wont be the last retard thats been on these forums which have existed before even the RU server itself.  This is actually the 2nd iteration of the war2 forums.  The first was hosted by Axolotl for about 10-12yrs.  When he had to shut them down due to loss of a subdomain (he didnt control the main domain),  it was moved to the RU project servers with all the same rules and admins at the time.  Admins have come and gone over the years,  but the rules have more or less remained the same.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2022, 01:05:54 AM by {Lance} »
Dk At hall is cause I started with temple at start and didn't need the castle . Not a hack .  I wouldn't bother editing a ss btw

^---- Dellam doesnt hack!  See, even by his own admission, no hack!!  LMFAO.

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 01, 2022, 07:43:49 AM »
Actually it has yes.  Jon isnt the first and he certainly wont be the last retard thats been on these forums which have existed before even the RU server itself.  This is actually the 2nd iteration of the war2 forums.  The first was hosted by Axolotl for about 10-12yrs.  When he had to shut them down due to loss of a subdomain (he didnt control the main domain),  it was moved to the RU project servers with all the same rules and admins at the time.  Admins have come and gone over the years,  but the rules have more or less remained the same.

Fine I removed it. Let the guy spam about nothing and how capitatim is bad and Russia is great without actually posting any real evidence.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2022, 06:53:37 PM by ~ToRa~ »
war2 > war3

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 01, 2022, 01:16:49 PM »
More than half the players on this server are from former Soviet states your post are very offensive to them.

No one plays War2 anymore you idiot and don't ban me because you got dominated in debate

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 01, 2022, 01:42:31 PM »

No one plays War2 anymore you idiot and don't ban me because you got dominated in debate

Says guy who wanted to make sure everyone understood he was mentally retarded with his screen name.

You don't even have to type anything.

Just hit space bar -> enter so people see your screen name ... And everyone knows you're retarded.