Author Topic: To all our Ukrainian brothers!  (Read 30960 times)

Offline Zelya

• Grunt
    • View Profile
Re: To all our Ukrainian brothers!
« Reply #60 on: March 02, 2022, 01:32:44 PM »
It's indeed a SS symbol in the Azov insignia: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2nd_SS_Panzer_Division_Das_Reich

I'm not the best person in heraldry and I don't know what Azov really wanted to have, but...
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wolfsangel

Offline {Lance}

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: March 02, 2022, 01:58:44 PM »
So when is Putin going to "Denazifi" the US or any other country for that matter (including right there in Moscow, Russia).  There are nazis literally EVERYWHERE.  Even in this forums (Jon for example has proven to be a Nazi just by his words).  I find it odd that Putin only wants to Denazifi a country that was once Russian and one that he never recognized as sovereign.  The whole "denazifi" excuse is just that,  an excuse. 

Nazis should all be exterminated but not by invading an entire country.  Nazis should be put on trial in a court of international law (it's common fact that Russian courts are just kangaroo courts),  proven to be a Nazi, proven to have participated in or helped facilitate murder, and then promptly executed.

The ONLY reason Putin attacks anything is for LAND grabbing in order to re-build the former USSR geography as proven by his own hours long speech and past invasions/annexations.  All other "reasons" are just excuses/lies and nothing more.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2022, 02:16:58 PM by {Lance} »
Dk At hall is cause I started with temple at start and didn't need the castle . Not a hack .  I wouldn't bother editing a ss btw

^---- Dellam doesnt hack!  See, even by his own admission, no hack!!  LMFAO.

Offline tora is a simp bitch for billionaires

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: March 02, 2022, 02:26:23 PM »

There was no Azov before Russian invasion. It was created to protect Donbass

lol wtf

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: March 02, 2022, 02:27:44 PM »
So when is Putin going to "Denazifi" the US or any other country for that matter (including right there in Moscow, Russia).  There are nazis literally EVERYWHERE.  Even in this forums (Jon for example has proven to be a Nazi just by his words).  I find it odd that Putin only wants to Denazifi a country that was once Russian and one that he never recognized as sovereign.  The whole "denazifi" excuse is just that,  an excuse. 

Nazis should all be exterminated but not by invading an entire country.  Nazis should be put on trial in a court of international law (it's common fact that Russian courts are just kangaroo courts),  proven to be a Nazi, proven to have participated in or helped facilitate murder, and then promptly executed.

The ONLY reason Putin attacks anything is for LAND grabbing in order to re-build the former USSR geography as proven by his own hours long speech and past invasions/annexations.  All other "reasons" are just excuses/lies and nothing more.

how are nazis halfway across the globe relevant, it's the nazis on his border that are the imminent threat.

and obviously no one is interested in trying these people in international court since they've been committing crimes since 2014 and being ignored by the west the entire time.

Offline {Lance}

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: March 02, 2022, 02:31:55 PM »
how are nazis halfway across the globe relevant, it's the nazis on his border that are the imminent threat.

Par for the course,  again you didnt read and comprehend a single word someone wrote.  Nazis are EVERYWHERE,  including WITHIN Russia itself,  Moscow for example.  Hell,  even you LOL.  Again,  the whole Denazifi thing is just an EXCUSE,  one that you're gullible enough to believe obviously.
Dk At hall is cause I started with temple at start and didn't need the castle . Not a hack .  I wouldn't bother editing a ss btw

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: March 02, 2022, 02:33:18 PM »
who gives a shit about nazis in russia, they're troglodytes with no power

Offline {Lance}

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: March 02, 2022, 02:34:29 PM »

And there we have it.  Proof positive that it's an just an excuse and you know it.  Thats even worse than having been gullible to believe such horseshit.

I rest my case,  beatdown of Jon complete.

« Last Edit: March 02, 2022, 02:39:05 PM by {Lance} »

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: March 02, 2022, 02:44:18 PM »
Well, the Nazis are disgusting and something Putin can point to for PR during the invasion, and they are a real problem in Ukraine, but Lance is right: the real reason Russia is invading is certainly because of the geopolitics involved, not because of the Nazis.  Not exactly "let's rebuild the Soviet Union, let's land grab," but more about the security of the country. 

Take a look at Russia's western border below the Baltic Sea: you've got Estonia and Latvia, both members of the anti-Russian military alliance NATO along with Lithuania. 

Then below that you've got Ukraine: they had a president in Yanukovic who was friendly to Russia, and then when some organic protests sprung up in western Ukraine, the West took advantage.  Despite the fact that Euromaidan was primarily popular only in western Ukraine and hovered at around 45% approval in the country, the democratically elected president was deposed and replaced by people friendly to the West.  The United States and other western governments were directly involved in this overthrow, and were caught on tape selecting the new leadership of Ukraine (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Victoria_Nuland#Leaked_private_phone_conversation).  How would you feel if Russia oversaw a revolution in Mexico and picked out the next leaders?  Would the US invade Mexico?  I think it would!

South of Ukraine is Belarus.  The US and the rest of the West have been trying to "Guaido" Belarus, simply recognizing an alternative leader, pretending that is the actual leader, and then sanctioning the state and its people into poverty to attempt an overthrow by mass suffering.  Say what you will about Lukashenko, and I do not think Belarus is a real democracy, but there is no chance that the Belarusian Guaido, Sviatlana Tsikhanouskaya, won that election, or that the west should be able to dictate to another country who their rightful leader is.  But now this completes the picture of the attempt to turn Russia's full western border against them assisted by operatives and influence from the West (although it has not succeeded in Belarus, much like it has not succeeded in Venezuela at anything except increasing the suffering of the Venezuelan people).

So this is the picture we have, the geopolitical situation, with now discussions of Georgia (to the south) and Ukraine joining NATO against Russia simmering in the background, where Putin and Russia decide "enough" and to invade.  Putin is not a madman, and the invasion is an entirely logical attempt to recreate a neutral buffer zone outside of Russia, from where both Napoleon and Hitler invaded their country.  It is an affirmative act of aggression, it is wrong in many ways, and it causes suffering to the people in Ukraine.  The Russian system is not any better than the Western one politically; there is no reason to believe a Russia-dominated world would be better than a West-dominated one.  But it is an entirely logical move that Russia has made from their own perspective and for their own interests.  It is a sign that the we are returning to a more multipolar world, akin to the Cold War, rather than the long US-dominated hegemonic world order.  That is most likely a good thing, because it will make the exploitation of countries around the world by the United States more difficult.  The clearest and most interesting thing is that China is peacefully rising and will probably become the new preeminent superpower of the world.  While they are a largely capitalist country too, they are also assisting with the development of southern nations around the world on much better terms than those countries have ever gotten before.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2022, 03:08:33 PM by Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart) »

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: March 02, 2022, 02:50:35 PM »

And there we have it.  Proof positive that it's an just an excuse and you know it.  Thats even worse than having been gullible to believe such horseshit.

I rest my case,  beatdown of Jon complete.

are russian nazis a threat to russia's government?

meanwhile ukranian nazis are shelling donbass region (on russia's border), seems a more imminent threat.
oh they also cut off water to Crimea when Crimeans voted to leave Ukraine.

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: March 02, 2022, 02:51:28 PM »
the invasion is for multiple reasons and ukranian nazis probably make up a small part of it. NATO is a bigger one.

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: March 02, 2022, 02:56:16 PM »
Also, there is no such thing as a leftist media, which I say just because I keep seeing Lance and TK talking about it.  All the media is one media: a corporate, capitalist media that works for the rich against people-oriented programs (like Medicare For All), and follows the direction of the US State Department (which also serves the interests of capitalists and imperialism), regularly railing against official US enemies and featuring former generals calling for more arms shipments all to the military industrial complex's delight.  This media has two stripes, a liberal stripe that celebrates Black Lives Matter and calls for abortion rights and so on, and a conservative stripe, pro-gun etc, that's become more and more white nationalist in recent years.  This media helps keep those who still consider themselves Democrats and Republicans dutifully at odds against each other without ever examining the rich and powerful.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2022, 03:00:54 PM by Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart) »

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: March 02, 2022, 03:04:30 PM »

Epic fake news everyone, well done to America doing a great job filling the media with disinformation.  We love to see it, apparently! :thumbsup:

Offline iL

• Administrator
  • Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: March 02, 2022, 03:11:47 PM »
@Zelya i just hope you still don't hate me or any other russians you know because of Putin's attack to Ukraine.
I can't imagine how you feel now, i just hope our talks appropriate in that situation...

What do people near you think about the future? Do they plan to fight against russian army with their guns? How they imagine chances for win or loss?

I heared Zelenskiy said Ukriane plans to attack Belarus after win against Russia, is that true? From russian side that looks like a bad joke...
Russians have no doubt Putin will win success this "operation" in near future. The main discussions here are about USA/EU sanctions against Russia, our answers for that sanctions and our future life under that sanctions...

Our medias give completely different information to russians and to ukrainians, so who can know where is truth and where is lie...
I completely understand your hatred of the invaders, but i also understand russian position based on russian "truth"...
Need help to translate War2Combat to German, French, Italian, Polish or another language: http://forum.war2.ru/index.php/topic,4728.0.html
Please, contact me if you are interested in that.

Offline {Lance}

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: March 02, 2022, 03:29:33 PM »
the real reason Russia is invading is certainly because of the geopolitics involved

While the geopolitics issue is a better "excuse" than nazis,  it's still just an excuse.  How do we know this?  Because there was and still is a 0% chance that Ukraine would EVER be allowed to enter Nato.  LOTS of countries want to join Nato, but most dont meet the requirements, those that do meet the requirements willfully choose to remain neutral (Austria, Cyprus, Finland, Ireland, Malta, Sweden and a shit ton of others).  I wouldnt be surprised to see some of these countries join Nato in the very near future given Russia's recent unprovoked actions.  For example,  why doesnt Russia itself join Nato?  Because it cant, it doesnt meet any of the 3 requirements.  Ukraine is FAR from meeting such requirements.  I still believe that the true reason is nothing more than Putin's own ego.  He wants to recreate the former USSR geographically.  Period.   It really is that simple.

I will mention that should things change in Russia,  there is a possibility it could join Nato itself if it ever decides to adhere to the 3 requirements.  That is an opportunity that every country on the planet has if they choose to do so and are successful in meeting the requirements.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2022, 03:51:38 PM by {Lance} »

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: March 02, 2022, 03:51:14 PM »
This news precipitated the invasion
Invalid Tweet ID
This account called it at the time too
Invalid Tweet ID