Author Topic: To all our Ukrainian brothers!  (Read 29770 times)

Offline {Lance}

• Sappers
    • View Profile
Re: To all our Ukrainian brothers!
« Reply #75 on: March 02, 2022, 04:01:01 PM »
The video itself is better than some news agency's opinion of what he actually said:

Invalid Tweet ID
This has been around since 2008 and is nothing new.
Dk At hall is cause I started with temple at start and didn't need the castle . Not a hack .  I wouldn't bother editing a ss btw

^---- Dellam doesnt hack!  See, even by his own admission, no hack!!  LMFAO.

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: March 02, 2022, 04:28:42 PM »
The video itself is recent, though, and it was breaking news to those outside of NATO leadership, including in Russia! 

@ASBMilitary·Jan 14
This is all bad news. Russian state media is running with it, reporting it the same way we did from the initial source. Once this gets out to Russian public, it’s bad news. And it already got out 20 mins ago.

Many over the years have predicted trying to admit more eastern European nations into NATO would lead to a Russian response.  I linked a Guardian article from someone who had said it for years, here it is again: https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2022/feb/28/nato-expansion-war-russia-ukraine?utm_term=Autofeed&CMP=twt_gu&utm_medium&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1646074880
« Last Edit: March 02, 2022, 04:30:45 PM by Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart) »

Offline CumSavorer4385

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: March 02, 2022, 04:44:36 PM »
the real reason Russia is invading is certainly because of the geopolitics involved

While the geopolitics issue is a better "excuse" than nazis,  it's still just an excuse.  How do we know this?  Because there was and still is a 0% chance that Ukraine would EVER be allowed to enter Nato.  LOTS of countries want to join Nato, but most dont meet the requirements, those that do meet the requirements willfully choose to remain neutral (Austria, Cyprus, Finland, Ireland, Malta, Sweden and a shit ton of others).  I wouldnt be surprised to see some of these countries join Nato in the very near future given Russia's recent unprovoked actions.  For example,  why doesnt Russia itself join Nato?  Because it cant, it doesnt meet any of the 3 requirements.  Ukraine is FAR from meeting such requirements.  I still believe that the true reason is nothing more than Putin's own ego.  He wants to recreate the former USSR geographically.  Period.   It really is that simple.

I will mention that should things change in Russia,  there is a possibility it could join Nato itself if it ever decides to adhere to the 3 requirements.  That is an opportunity that every country on the planet has if they choose to do so and are successful in meeting the requirements.

From 2008 when it was announced that Ukraine and Georgia would be given NATO membership Russia made clear they considered this a line in the sand and an existential threat. In response to this NATO kept pushing it, culminating in the 2014 Maidan coup and establishment of the NATO-backed Azov regime that currently rules Ukraine.

Its been nothing but escalation from the war criminals and usurers who run the western regimes and their offer to Putin has consistently been "you'll eat shit and like it." Surprise, he didn't eat the shit!
Quote from: Swift
i don't know if i'll ever forgive you for how you treated turtleman

Offline {Lance}

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: March 02, 2022, 04:49:41 PM »
Putin is up for "re-election" in 2024.  Will it be a fair election?  Will his opponent mysteriously turn up dead?  Will there even BE an opponent.  Heck, will there even be an election lol.

Russia's own constitution stated that no President could server more than 2 terms (12yrs).  Yet here he is, 20+yrs later still running shit.  That doesnt sound suspicious AT ALL LMFAO.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2022, 04:53:00 PM by {Lance} »
Dk At hall is cause I started with temple at start and didn't need the castle . Not a hack .  I wouldn't bother editing a ss btw

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: March 02, 2022, 04:58:19 PM »
like il said, putin has his detractors in russia but his support currently sits at 75%... so yes he can win a fair election.  most of his opposition is controlled token opposition too...

the rule is two consecutive terms so putin sat two terms then put his stooge medvedev at the top of the ticket for one term.  it was perfectly legal and the russian public supported it since he is the first competent leader they've had since like the 80s lol.

Offline Zelya

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: March 02, 2022, 05:25:26 PM »
lol wtf
They were created in 2014, to protect Donbass. Is it so difficult to check? Ahhh... You like to write, not to read...

Do they plan to fight against russian army with their guns?
Yes we do.

How they imagine chances for win or loss?
100%.
Even if our army will loss Russia cannot control this land. I think more than 90% of Ukrainian hate Russia now. Just imagine, you are still afraid of UPA (Bandera). Now all the Ukraine will be UPA.
Or maybe you think someone from Moscow will decide which TV-channels we can watch what books we can read and what songs we can sing?

I heared Zelenskiy said Ukriane plans to attack Belarus after win against Russia, is that true?
Previously I thought that you are quite smart guy, Il. What happened with all of you? When TV tell you "do not buy dollars, dollars will fail" you know that this is lie and buy dollars. But when TV tell you that we are going to fight with Belarus you even won't check, Crazy country.
We do everything to avoid war with Belarus. Please take into account that crazy Lukashenko allow you to attack our cities with missles. And we cannot response him. Your tanks going through Belarus and we cannot attack them on their land. The same for planes and so on.
"Military training" - yes? I think so, because Putin on TV said so.
But in any case we don;t want to fight with Belarus. We know that Belarus army is weak, but this will be thousands of killed people. We don't want any of us will be killed outside of Ukraine. We want get back our lands and build the highest well in the Wrold on border with your Mordor. You can live with any Putin you want, but don't come to us with weapon. And... Maybe from now just don't come to us at all.
The only thing we want now from Belarus : their army should not join Russian army. In this case, I think, we will be free to attack them.

How vile you are... Attack our cities from Belarus and be afraid that we want attack Belarus... F..g shit!

Russians have no doubt Putin will win success this "operation" in near future.
Yes, you were going to take Kyiv in two day. And before yesterday you had 1 soldier killed.  Today 500. Do you still trust them? See above: "Previously I thought that you are quite smart guy, Il."

The main discussions here are about USA/EU sanctions against Russia, our answers for that sanctions and our future life under that sanctions...
Sanctions... All your country is nothing now. You are kicked off all the sport organization, all the culture and scientific events.

Our medias give completely different information to russians and to ukrainians, so who can know where is truth and where is lie...
I completely understand your hatred of the invaders, but i also understand russian position based on russian "truth"...

You always "understand" all the position. So, answer me to my question.
Tomorrow you will be taken to army. What will you do? Buy doctor's note that you are sick? What if you cannot? Will take a gun and visit Lviv to kill us?
This is your "truth"?
Welcome, Il! :)

All of you are ready to die or just be nothingness. And for what? For one crazy man who thunder with nuclear weapon. Sick, crazy country.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2022, 06:07:12 PM by Zelya »

Offline iL

• Administrator
  • Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: March 02, 2022, 06:27:02 PM »
Yes we do.
That is sad, then many good people will die if i understand that properly from my side...
I just hope it won't come to that.

Even if our army will loss Russia cannot control this land. I think more than 90% of Ukrainian hate Russia now. Just imagine, you are still afraid of UPA (Bandera). Now all the Ukraine will be UPA.
Or maybe you think someone from Moscow will decide which TV-channels we can watch what books we can read and what songs we can sing?
Yes, i mean army here. If russian army win, they will probably set president loyal to Russia. They will not allow nuclear weapon/probably any weapon and army for Ukraine. They will not allow integration to NATO.
They will also prohibit glorification of Nazism as they understand it.
They will most likely prohibit glorification of Bandera, Hitler and others who they refer to nazists.
They will most likely prohibit calls for killing/hatred russians.
And they should let everything else stay as is.
That is how i understand things according on what i see in russian medias.

Previously I thought that you are quite smart guy, Il. What happened with all of you?
Completely different informaion from media i think.
That was not about attack to Belarus, that's about how easy he talks about next steps after winning Russia.
Probably no one here believes that the Ukrainian army can defeat the Russian army. And Zelenskiy tells like Russian army is almost defeated...

Yes, you were going to take Kyiv in two day. And before yesterday you had 1 soldier killed.  Today 500. Do you still trust them? See above: "Previously I thought that you are quite smart guy, Il."
Partially. I think they embellish reality as happens in any war.
Also they say russians want to minimize civilian casualties, that's why they move slower than that could be possible. And now they have to move faster...

Sanctions... All your country is nothing now. You are kicked off all the sport organization, all the culture and scientific events.
Yes, looks scary a bit. Especially economic sanctions. Ruble drops down from 80 to 100 one day, government trying to hold it as possible, supply chains are being broken.
Looks like our life will be much more difficult next years...

You always "understand" all the position. So, answer me to my question.
Tomorrow you will be taken to army. What will you do? Buy doctor's note that you are sick? What if you cannot? Will take a gun and visit Lviv to kill us?
This is your "truth"?
Yes, personally i'd prefer to buy note that i'm sick or w/e like that. Not because i'm afraid, but because i don't want to kill fraternal people.

I think russians are much less patriotes than ukrainians is this situation, i mean civilians. We are not ready to die for that war.
I think russians don't see enemy in ukrainians. Russians see enemy in the forces behind ukrainians.
Need help to translate War2Combat to German, French, Italian, Polish or another language: http://forum.war2.ru/index.php/topic,4728.0.html
Please, contact me if you are interested in that.

Offline {Lance}

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: March 02, 2022, 06:30:32 PM »
Interesting question about the Military requirement.  Here it's called the Draft,  in other places it's called Conscription and I believe Russia's military is at least 50% conscripts,  if not more.  Compare that to the US where the military is 100% volunteer.  Volunteers always fight harder than Conscripts.

IMO Ukraine should not have banned all males 18-60 from fleeing.  They should have said if you want to run like a pussy,  then run, because you'd be a waste of bullets anyway.  Kind of like in War2 when you ally a noob who is a complete waste and would actually be better if they werent in the game at all because they are wasting a mine you could be using yourself.

So if Ukraine loses because it's seeing it's military conscripts surrender to easily,  then that is their own doing because they had the wrong people in the military.  In war you want people who actually WANT to fight,  not people who are trying to find any way possible to get out of fighting.  So if you take the guns and bullets away from the 10 pussies and hand it to 1 person who actually WANTS to fight,  you're going to have a far more effective fighting unit.  That is how the US military works and it's proven to be a very effective method.

IMO,  if you cant attract volunteers to the military,  then you're obviously doing something wrong and probably shouldnt have a military in the first place (such as Russia, North Korea, and China).
« Last Edit: March 02, 2022, 06:40:01 PM by {Lance} »

Offline iL

• Administrator
  • Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: March 02, 2022, 06:39:09 PM »
Interesting question about the Military requirement.  Here it's called the Draft,  in other places it's called Conscription and I believe Russia's military is at least 50% conscripts,  if not more.  Compare that to the US where the military is 100% volunteer.  Volunteers always fight harder than Conscripts.  IMO Ukraine should not have banned all males 18-60 from fleeing.  They should have said if you want to run like a pussy,  then run, because you'd be a waste of bullets anyway.  Kind of like in War2 when you ally a noob who is a complete waste and would actually be better if they werent in the game at all because they are wasting a mine you could be using yourself.
Our official media says there's no conscripts used in this operation. I'm inclined to believe, because of your arguments. Putin is not an idiot, he understands that much better than me and you. :)
Russian militaries had a very big experience last years: in Syria and many other regions.
Our medias say that russians won quickly in regions where USA waste many years and lost.
Need help to translate War2Combat to German, French, Italian, Polish or another language: http://forum.war2.ru/index.php/topic,4728.0.html

Offline {Lance}

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: March 02, 2022, 06:53:19 PM »
Our official media says there's no conscripts used in this operation. I'm inclined to believe, because of your arguments.

It would make little to no sense to have a conscript unit enter into a controversial conflict.  They would be looking for anyway out possible rather than fighting.  I dont believe the Putin I know would have made a mistake like this,  but he's getting old,  maybe he did make a huge mistake.

I have seen videos of interviews with captured PoWs and based on their physical appearance,  it almost looks like they are 15-18yrs old.  Some of them literally look like kids.  My own nephew is 22 and he looks 17ish but still, they look so young.  I cant understand a single word they say in the interviews though lol.  One russian kid had a bump on his forehead so large that it looked like someone cut it open and put a basketball in there.  Not ALL of the PoWs looked young however.  Some are clearly older, but the majority of them look about the same age as my nephew.

This is the video btw: 

I saw another one today with some young kids in it here also:

1499032944681304067[/tweet]]Invalid Tweet ID[/url]

Offline iL

• Administrator
  • Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: March 02, 2022, 07:03:25 PM »
I have seen videos of interviews with captured PoWs and based on their physical appearance,  it almost looks like they are 15-18yrs old.
Official russian meda says these are ukrainian fakes. :)
1. no sense to use conscripts in such operations
2. no way to be captured: warriors move together, shoulder to shoulder. If ukrainians capture russians, they could be captured together. But operation is planned very well, so no captured russians at all should be.

Also russian medias say ukrainians are masters of fake. In many areas. Like to mass-kill civilians and then make it look like russian agression.

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: March 02, 2022, 07:07:04 PM »
Interesting question about the Military requirement.  Here it's called the Draft,  in other places it's called Conscription and I believe Russia's military is at least 50% conscripts,  if not more.  Compare that to the US where the military is 100% volunteer.  Volunteers always fight harder than Conscripts.  IMO Ukraine should not have banned all males 18-60 from fleeing.  They should have said if you want to run like a pussy,  then run, because you'd be a waste of bullets anyway.  Kind of like in War2 when you ally a noob who is a complete waste and would actually be better if they werent in the game at all because they are wasting a mine you could be using yourself.
Our official media says there's no conscripts used in this operation. I'm inclined to believe, because of your arguments. Putin is not an idiot, he understands that much better than me and you. :)
Russian militaries had a very big experience last years: in Syria and many other regions.
Our medias say that russians won quickly in regions where USA waste many years and lost.

The United States lost because they wanted to lose. They were not there for war or to own the country.

In the case of Afghanistan I think they just wanted the opium. American politicians were pressured to invade Afghanistan to pursue the agenda of big pharmaceutical companies.

I strongly suspect Putin will make quick work of Ukraine though. There are no hidden agendas or ulterior motives. He just wants to protect his eastern border

Offline {Lance}

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: March 02, 2022, 07:11:20 PM »
Official russian meda says these are ukrainian fakes. :)

So stuff like this is fake according to the Russian media?  Does anyone actually believe the media when the say these are fake?  They look pretty convincing to me,  heres a new one from today with the same dude that was in one from yesterday (the old guy with beard).  I dont speak russian so I cant really understand what they are saying and if any of it makes any sense or not.

« Last Edit: March 02, 2022, 07:13:46 PM by {Lance} »

Offline iL

• Administrator
  • Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: March 02, 2022, 07:48:27 PM »
So stuff like this is fake according to the Russian media?  Does anyone actually believe the media when the say these are fake?  They look pretty convincing to me,  heres a new one from today with the same dude that was in one from yesterday (the old guy with beard).  I dont speak russian so I cant really understand what they are saying and if any of it makes any sense or not.
Yes, they say such videos are fakes.
Of course looks pretty convincing, otherwise what reason to make it?
Just actors who says what they should say, why not?
I didn't see anything about these 3 guys, several more have been found on photos in a different setting.
Like the the bloody woman, "the inncent victim of russian agression" and another photo with her in the company of ukrainian nazi...

Offline tora is a simp bitch for billionaires

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: March 02, 2022, 10:37:32 PM »
the real reason Russia is invading is certainly because of the geopolitics involved

While the geopolitics issue is a better "excuse" than nazis,  it's still just an excuse.  How do we know this?  Because there was and still is a 0% chance that Ukraine would EVER be allowed to enter Nato.  LOTS of countries want to join Nato, but most dont meet the requirements, those that do meet the requirements willfully choose to remain neutral (Austria, Cyprus, Finland, Ireland, Malta, Sweden and a shit ton of others).  I wouldnt be surprised to see some of these countries join Nato in the very near future given Russia's recent unprovoked actions.  For example,  why doesnt Russia itself join Nato?  Because it cant, it doesnt meet any of the 3 requirements.  Ukraine is FAR from meeting such requirements.  I still believe that the true reason is nothing more than Putin's own ego.  He wants to recreate the former USSR geographically.  Period.   It really is that simple.

I will mention that should things change in Russia,  there is a possibility it could join Nato itself if it ever decides to adhere to the 3 requirements.  That is an opportunity that every country on the planet has if they choose to do so and are successful in meeting the requirements.

basically you reject ideas that make sense instead believe unhinged conspiracies with no logical reasoning